Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following Sinéad just before she went to New Zealand & Bali last year loved her & Simon ..... over the last year their relationship is so toxic .... she has become very false selling out to mainly food companies with a hint of eyeshadow & tan 🤣
After the charade of ‘tennisgate’ & the black eye .... & all the trolling tit she’s spouting about us over the past couple of days.... 🖕🏻 Sinéad I’m unfollowing 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I started following Sinéad just before she went to New Zealand & Bali last year loved her & Simon ..... over the last year their relationship is so toxic .... she has become very false selling out to mainly food companies with a hint of eyeshadow & tan 🤣
After the charade of ‘tennisgate’ & the black eye .... & all the trolling tit she’s spouting about us over the past couple of days.... 🖕🏻 Sinéad I’m unfollowing 😡
I agree with you. Before they looked like they were genuinely having fun the video yesterday with the two of them in the room just seemed awkward.

Reactions: 5
She is unbelievable to compare her story to that of Cocoslaw. I wouldn’t go near any companies that are paying her to promote. I used to always go to Nevils for shoes for years but won’t go near them since they started using her . She just begs for everything and gets it but soon everyone will cop on to the real person she is and no one will work with her.. I’ve seen her out In limerick a good few times. She’s loud and she’s rough. No amount of free clothes make up hair etc.. can camouflage her mouth

Reactions: 10
Shes not doing a great job of promoting the hotel, thought they had a jam packed weekend of activities planned 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Shes not doing a great job of promoting the hotel, thought they had a jam packed weekend of activities planned 🤔🤔🤔

That was pre sesh Sinead... today is post sesh Sinead you’ll be lucky if she comes on before 3pm... I still do not know how hotels feel this is worth the advertising

Reactions: 11
There was probably another row. She’s not showing as much of Simon though, is she?

Reactions: 3
Lovely no masks at the stables years on anyone . And they wonder why we have tattle to rant on. Bad advertising for that company -

Reactions: 5
Very strained today, definitely something up with the two of them. She's forcing the upbeat banter but he's giving the game away, so unlike how they usually are 🤔

Reactions: 10
He is forcing it for the camera in my opinion.
She's showing such a bitchy & beggy side... I'm going right off her

Reactions: 7
The Gluttony of her and himself is unreal. The Wyatt Hotel are worse for letting her live it up lavish . She does be crying out for her extensions , get them and constantly shoves them into a crappy ponytail . Mind boggling .

Reactions: 8
She’s like a child shoving the camera in his face. Honest to god I don’t know what I’d do if I woke up twice to that in my face 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.