Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseynatter

He never seems happy with her does he?He doesn’t seem to be very nice to her either, no kind words or pet names or hugs or kisses. My other half would be a typical man but he has pet names for me and has no problem holding my hand in public. Obviously I don’t know Simon but from what I’ve seen of him over the years on her Instagram, he doesn’t strike me as a prize catch. In fact, I get a rough vibe off him. Has he had more tattoos done as well?
He has been like this since they started going out. I dont know why they bother. He looks like a right grumpy ole mule!

Ohh ok 🙈 I thought Simon lol sorry about that 😂
Yeah i did too they way it came across 😅😅

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
Will she be on to do her tan this weekend??
Most likely the answer would be a NO!! 😂😂😂 people are probably messaging her about it but like all the other blaggers, she'll block anyone that mentions it. Think that other one louloubelle mentioned it. And she tagged Sinead in the oh my glam posts today and yesterday 😂 wonder what Sinead has to tell us tomorrow? She's extremely quiet

ela87

Chatty Member
I can't believe she sung at someone's wedding and mocked one of their guests on Instagram. It was clearly an elderly lady too, she should be ashamed of herself for both lack of professionalism and class.
What did she say or do? Havent watched her the last few days.

Ave30

She is definitely reading here! Hi sinead 👋🏼
What’s on the menu this weekend? A few take aways, some burnt garlic bread, a ridiculous amount of jellies, a few Heineken and of course a small shot of Simon to try convince us all’s good in the hood?
The diet must be gone on the window . 🐷

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Oh sure isn't she working her backside of everyday between the singing and the promoting... Can't be easy love lolol. Could you imagine if she actually had to go and stand on her feet for 8 hours... The moaning.. feet sponsored by Scholl, back sponsored by some physio, face sponsored by Alexandra/enchant/goodyear, clothes sponsored by glitz bits, hair sponsored by whatever gullible salon owner she can con, tan by the unmentionable, belly sponsored by Rossi's or what ever eatery she can get a free feed at.. neck sponsored by a sense of entitlement
You forgot the curragower 😂

Tippytwinkletoes

I have two pairs of verso leggings, they're very good for the price. I wear a medium and I'm a size 12 in most shops.
Sorry not trying to derail either but do you mind me asking which style do you have? i bought the plain ones (think they are called jenna or something like that) last March in L/XL -didnt actually get to wear them. now after 2 stone weight loss they are big on waist-could cope with that, but they are baggy behind my knees (which I cant stand). So Im wondering is that because Im only 5'1 and so all of them will be like that or is it just the size is too big?

Sshhimnothere

Seriously. She was out with a male friend and Simon and they went back to a couples house. I don’t know what started it but she tore into him like a tinker. Then the couple got involved and she stormed out. Hit herself and came back in. Was so out of it that it didn’t occur to her how blatant it was. The male friend told someone in a WhatsApp message which got forwarded on and on.
So is she deluded that he is coming back home? Have they split?

Peonyrose

VIP Member
TLDR: Catch up Sinead still gaga about freebies, still eating all around her and Simon is missing from her stories

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
I know!! She would position herself in a certain way so that you wouldn’t see the zip wide open.. they she would leave the shop with size 8/10 outfits (clearly for mama bear) 🙄 I know this for a fact
Go on tell us what shop!! Purely for research purposes......

Firsttimeposter

does this apply to “ gifting” ?? 🤔🤔
I’d love to know if it applies to pr packages. I’ve seen a few of them say they’ve been sent xyz in PR so they don’t have to declare it and just give their opinion if they want to. The amount of PR a lot of them get is ridiculous it surely amounts to the same as gifting?

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
I see Sinead met that other eejit patrick mungovan above in Westport too. 😂😂 Any thread on him? I can't find any? I don't even know why he has so many followers , he does nothing really. They own quilty cottages and rent them out in the summer. He was up for some award at the gossies I think a few years ago. Anyone really know him here?