Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hells bells

Imagine that one working a 9-5 . Pigs will fly
Oh sure isn't she working her backside of everyday between the singing and the promoting... Can't be easy love lolol. Could you imagine if she actually had to go and stand on her feet for 8 hours... The moaning.. feet sponsored by Scholl, back sponsored by some physio, face sponsored by Alexandra/enchant/goodyear, clothes sponsored by glitz bits, hair sponsored by whatever gullible salon owner she can con, tan by the unmentionable, belly sponsored by Rossi's or what ever eatery she can get a free feed at.. neck sponsored by a sense of entitlement

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tell me more

I’m fuming with Smyths sending her a gift card. There are struggling families who will be under so much pressure to have Santa visit this year and Smyths think it’s appropriate to send influencers gift cards. 😡

• Angry

Irishjools

Because your bf and family should care about your health? No one said this when she was curvy, but she has put on an alarming amount of weight. It is vile that those around her would rather accept free food, then to support her in getting healthy. If you can't see that, then I dunno what to say to you
I'd say to you that you'd want to address the internalised (or in the case of your posts - externalised) fatphobia and the discrimination you show toward fat people.

In general educate yourself.

You've now said that anyone who is overweight has a family and partner who don't care for them!!! I'd stop digging if I were you 🙄

• Haha

Wildone

VIP Member
Support local .......is she for real. She hops from business to business getting freebies be it for hair make up or nails and don't even start on restaurants!!! She must have Rossis bled dry at this stage

• Haha

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Seriously, I have issues with some of what Sinead does but the comments I've seen here lately. Are people that jealous of her life or is it the covid situation but jesus...the bitterness & down right nastiness. My opinion!!!!!!!
Feck it I’ve been caught!! Hands up 🙌🏼 I’m so jealous of sinead! I just wish people we’re talking about me doing cocaine. I’m jealous that I don’t get free clothes that I have to gift to family cause I’ve outgrown regular clothes shop. And worst of all I’m jealous that I’m not on the direct train to a heart attack!! Anyone have the number to jealous anonymous...... I think I need a support group!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Shazmo

In the independent today Adare Manor furlough 300 staff and they giving Sinead free food....how mad would you be if you were working there!

• Sad

ceejay80

"I haven't been away since the Aran Islands"

God love ya - we are in the middle of a pandemic Sinead, not everyone is able to get away this year. Reality check needed! It is just one freebie after another.

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
The last voucher was €500.
Smyths need to get a serious competitor if they think giving €500 vouchers to “influencers” out weighs donations to charity etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nothing wrong with liking someone overweight but it’s also a form of abuse to encourage your partner to become so unhealthily overweight.
Mother of fuck. I’ve put weight on - combination of antidepressants and an extremely stressful year. So is my husband abusing me because he doesn’t throw me daggers when I reach for an extra spud?

• Haha

Cupcake queenie

Was she invited to go??

I think sinead is going to find that her little niche of having her shows is well and truly over. If that’s all she has to offer I’d really start thinking long and hard about a change in career or focus. No one will surely want to go to these as firstly covid is going no where next year and secondly is it just me or has she become even more irrelevant since covid appeared
And €85 is some rip off! Shes some chancer selling tickets now for next May... NO ONE knows what the situation will be next year, €85 at a time like this is alot of money to some! Its like shes trying to raise her spending money for christmas😂 think Sinead needs to calm down a bit, i mean, shes not Westlife🤣

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I just looked at her stories 🙄 the mother annoys me more than Sinead, surprised she hasn’t been on Ireland am for that segment with the auld ones modelling 🙄🙄

• Haha

Neevers

I dm’d her to say that I was VERY surprised that she is still BA for BPerfect....literally 5 seconds later ‘blocked’ 🤣
She’s one hungry beggy mitchell....in ever sense of the word! 😆

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She has to be embarrassed!! Trying to plan an event and thinking people would pay out €85 for it with everything going on now. And I don’t believe for a second so many people messaged her for tickets!!
She knew it wouldn’t sell so pulled it first!
Taxi for one!!!!! 👋🏼
I know! It was fairly obvious that people can’t afford €85 to watch her screaming coked off her tits and tat in a goody bag 🙄🤦‍♀️ Fuck off sinead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

ela87

Chatty Member
How is she not ashamed of her life to be scrounging to the extent she does. She could support local as she calls it by making people aware of the deals and saying she has stayed or eaten there before etc...she doesnt need to scrounge another night away particularly as she lives about 10 minutes away from The George. Better still she could run a giveaway for the night away. Of course, this would be too much for her. How many bloody people has she met this week.......not an ounce of cop on.

ADEK

Lads there is no words for her!! We all love a bit of a take away on the couch with the other half but either Simon is as bad as her (although he looks healthier) or else I’d say he looks at her with utter disgust. I know must of her followers look at her with disgust now after the last few weeks of just jumping from one restaurant to another. I’d say she easily swamps 5000 calories a day. She says her lower stomach is her problem area, I personally think her whole body is her problem area. And it’s not a lower stomach it’s a full 2nd stomach!!
Everything aside, she's just not being very sensible with her health. I myself am far from skinny and enjoy 'bad' foods. I'd say that we all do. But the level of saturated fat and the amount of calories being consumed is soooooo dangerous. Her and him are ticking time bombs for atherosclerosis and massive cardiovascular problems. No one can eat like that and exhibit that level of gluttony and escape the consequences. Not to mention they have plenty, so they could he donating some of their freebies to struggling families in their communities. But if you said any of this to her she would sh&@e her pants, say you're a bad person and block ya! When she maybe needs to turn that mirror round on herself.... She is becoming a laughing stock, but she doesn't have the self awareness or intelligence to do anything about it. Unfortunately.

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
The food!!! Although when I was over weight I ate like that too, I was extremely depressed hitting 16 stone. I ate for comfort , to make me feel better. I'm now down to 14.6 stone, still need to lose more and still eat junk now and again , but wings, burger chips , chicken curry.. be like a slurry tank if i ate all that now 😂😂💩🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I thought same thing!
I’m pretty positive that place doesn’t have an out door seating area as it’s upstairs and there are other buildings at either side.. could be wrong now

Yup I'm the same I avoid anywhere she promotes
I was getting my lashes done one day (expensive enough like) and in she walked in and was getting the works for free. Nails, lashes EVERYTHING. I will never give enchant another cent of my money again.

• Wow

LimerickHam

And €85 is some rip off! Shes some chancer selling tickets now for next May... NO ONE knows what the situation will be next year, €85 at a time like this is alot of money to some! Its like shes trying to raise her spending money for christmas😂 think Sinead needs to calm down a bit, i mean, shes not Westlife🤣
More like Weston-life 😁

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Seems like a lot of posters here are put off by the Limerick Businesses looking for help when they have a lazy greedy influencer who isn't doing what she promised. #thegeorgehotel for example. A freebie that she dined out in. Posted nothing of any content. All I see lately is free food, the Mother getting freebies and the odd wedding singing gig. So not sure what work she actually does. If that constitutes me as being "jealous of Sineads life" then so be it. I have a real job in the real world and it enables me to not only help people but also to pay my way. I can sleep sound knowing I'm not ripping anyone off, but then my neck is far from brass.

Last edited:
  • Heart