Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ciars123

I have cancelled my stay in this hotel in two weeks time. I have also stopped eating out in any of those places and going to any of those salons. One is a salon I’ve went to 4 times a month if not more. It sickens me to see it being honest.

Reactions: 15

Peonyrose

VIP Member
€85 for that shit show!!!! €85 for a few sausages, cheap tat and knock offs?! With the added bonus of her screeching on top of it?! I don’t think so. My idea of hell. She has some neck as well saying they’re non refundable. She’s basically saying if any of you fools think you’re getting a penny off me, think again. Mama needs a new LV bag. I hope it backfires spectacularly on her. Get a real job Sinead, and stop exploiting people.

• Haha
Seriously! The amount of meals in the last few weeks 😔😔 like get off your arse join patrickswell meals on wheels and help deliver around your area. This woman is a mess and seriously needs a reality check on the real world! No drive, no routine, no sense!! Thick as a brick! I enjoyed her for years but now she’s really really letting herself down. She has no integrity

Last edited:

Tazzie

Chatty Member
Commented on her bPerfect post.. would you believe I’m blocked. Blocked by Limericks finest beggar.. the shame 😂😂😂

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Raving on a out a deal at a Limerick hotel, "support local" mmmm I wonder will she be paying for herself and Simon's stay on Saturday???
I was booked in for that deal on Saturday 24th, cancelled this evening after hearing she was getting a freebie. Booked Castleoaks in Castleconnell instead. Fingers crossed they don’t bring her along for the night 🙄🙄

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
I’m gonna say it now and ye can all slate me if ye want but I don’t think she does those bras any favours. Her large boobs are purely there because of her size. You could see the roll of fat from under her arm pouring over hanging out on top of the bra.
And whilst I’m at it I’m also gonna throw this out there. I’m all for curvy models I think it’s a great ad for “we’re not all the same” but I think curvy is like a size 14/16- I’m going to say a healthy curve. Sinead is about a size 20/22 and we’ve seen from her eating habits it’s also not healthy.

Reactions: 14

Hereforthetea1980

I can’t understand why a hotel & restaurant would gift that much food ????? There’s no loyalty at all I’ve never seen her promote that hotels food before & the amount of it !!! It would feed a family of 4 easily !! At least Simon had the decency to put his food on a plate .... she’s disgusting!
[/QUOTE
I can’t understand why a hotel & restaurant would gift that much food ????? There’s no loyalty at all I’ve never seen her promote that hotels food before & the amount of it !!! It would feed a family of 4 easily !! At least Simon had the decency to put his food on a plate .... she’s disgusting!
The irony of this is I just saw the owner of the Woodlands on news saying how they are struggling... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Wildone

VIP Member
Its actually disgusting her grabby grabby nature. Im mortified shes from limerick and acts like shes limericks celeb when out and about. Noone cares sinead your as common as muck loud and obnoxious.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Hi Sinead, it’s DIVINE, WHOLE, YOU’RE (‘you are‘ contracted- that means shortened Sinead). I will never buy anything you endorse when you can‘t spell correctly because it tells me you are too stupid to tell if something is good or not. It also tells me you take no pride in your “work”- and I use that term loosely.

Lulumarie84

If you go back to the stories where she has the fake spider crawl on her face you can hear the party going on in the background so yes she was partying last night probably in the mothers as some one said earlier. Selfish fuckers in a lockdown.
I cannot understand why they weren’t reported🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m a frontline worker and ragtdless of this, if these c**ts were on my road is report in good faith that the guards would deal with them! These assholes at this party maybe the cause of a surge in limerick which means more than six weeks for us. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If this happens again DM me with an address I have no issue reporting

• Heart
ah lads!!! The PR team for the cook mini marathon needs to be fired!!!! after everything she did last year they have her promoting again!!! What a joke, and its virtual this year so we wont even do the "2km"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Blue1989

VIP Member
i know I’ll get attacked here and I know Nessa is trying to rebuild herself which I’m all for. But some of the stuff is a bit bonkers and Raggy

I had to replay that bit of her story over and over. WTF is that outfit?I caaaaaant cope

Now she is saying to contact the owner of the lingerie shop for brands of the bra's. How fucking lazy are you? You've literally been gifted about 10 Brad's there, how about you do your job and list the brands. Least you can do considering. Fuuuuucking hell like, The lion the witch and the audacity of this bitch

Last edited:
  • Heart
Do she not realise that supporting local means actually paying for stuff herself also. She takes everything for free for herself and that yoke she calls her boyfriend and her mother no thought given to the amount it costs to feed them cos let’s face it they eat a lot. Probably why she Is so rude when she comes into my work no one let S on to know her and shes given nothing for free.

Sshort999

HANG ON A SECOND!!!! SINEAD READS ALL THIS I'VE BEEN TOLD SO I HOPE SHE READS THIS. SHE HAS "AF" UP FOR THOSE ITEMS OF CLOTHING THAT ARE NOT FOR HER SIZE BECAUSE VIRGO BOUTIQUE ONLY GO TO A STD SIZE 16. SO WHY ON EARTH DO YOU GIVE CLOTHES TO SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY THEY DON'T FIT??? BUT HAS "AF" LINKS SO SHE CAN GET PAID. IT WAS EMBARRASSING THAT SHE STRUGGLED AND STRETCHED THE SHIT OUT OF THE WOOL FABRIC 2 PIECE! GETS HER MAMMY TO TRY THEM ON .. SO GETTING MAMMY TO BRING IN THE CASH FOR HER. I ACTUALLY ORDERED SOMETHING BUT WENT INTO THE WEBSITE NOT USING HER LINKS AT ALL. SHE SICKENS MY SHIT WITH FALSE AND MISLEADING SALES PITCHES. WHO THE FUCK BURNS GARLIC BREAD EVERYTIME? EVERYTIME! FILTER IS ON THE WHOLE TIME NOW TOO WHAT ARE YOU HIDING SINEAD? ALSO THE HAIR EXTENSIONS JUST CUT YOUR HAIR AND BE DONE WITH IT BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY DON'T HOW TO MAINTAIN THEM AND THEN THEY LOOK SO OBVIOUS. RANT OVER!

• Haha