Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads there is no words for her!! We all love a bit of a take away on the couch with the other half but either Simon is as bad as her (although he looks healthier) or else I’d say he looks at her with utter disgust. I know must of her followers look at her with disgust now after the last few weeks of just jumping from one restaurant to another. I’d say she easily swamps 5000 calories a day. She says her lower stomach is her problem area, I personally think her whole body is her problem area. And it’s not a lower stomach it’s a full 2nd stomach!!
She's gonna end up with one of those belly aprons 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
OMG she has zero shame, support the arts. Get a grip Sinead, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Seriously strapped for 💶💶💶. Anyone who buys a ticket at 85 euro each needs their senses looked at!!! Sinead deserves nothing more than the whole lot to be a flop, she’s a selfish, horrible vindictive person. I’ve never disliked anyone more in my entire life.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
How is she releasing dates for 2021? We're in lockdown in a pandemic. Does Shin know something we don't? Her rent must be due and she's trying to drum up some cash quickly.
This is the 2nd attempt she has tried to flog the shows then backtracked cos she failed to read the mood. She's looking for her bank account to be topped up for Xmas and will blame everyone and the hotels not being open when the shows don't go ahead and you want your money back. And she have will spent it.
Excuse me for the cynical attitude but a blind man can see life is tough ahead for us all. There will be no poxy Sinead show. She should do up a CV, get a real job if she wants an income. She is obviously worried about dosh. Maybe she should sell some of that tit she has piled up by freebies every week.
Most of us will barely have enough to get through Xmas so she can duck right off if she thinks people have 85 Euro floating around for a night out with crap finger food and a free prosecco, just so she can get pissed on us, warble in your ear (and you dont want to hear her) and show off her Spanx. Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is the 2nd attempt she has tried to flog the shows then backtracked cos she failed to read the mood. She's looking for her bank account to be topped up for Xmas and will blame everyone and the hotels not being open when the shows don't go ahead and you want your money back. And she have will spent it.
Excuse me for the cynical attitude but a blind man can see life is tough ahead for us all. There will be no poxy Sinead show. She should do up a CV, get a real job if she wants an income. She is obviously worried about dosh. Maybe she should sell some of that tit she has piled up by freebies every week.
Most of us will barely have enough to get through Xmas so she can duck right off if she thinks people have 85 Euro floating around for a night out with crap finger food and a free prosecco, just so she can get pissed on us, warble in your ear (and you dont want to hear her) and show off her Spanx. Rant over.
You’d want to be mad buying tickets for a show that will probably not go ahead.

Disclaimer at the end of the post "tickets purchased are nonrefundable". Her story says they are... hopeless case.
That oven 🤢🤮.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Good luck getting cash back on these tickets when it doesn't go ahead as planned judging by her insta post. Think this is the worst yet....the bleeping gall of her. That money will be left in the Chinese or maybe she is dreaming of a white Christmas. ☃❄ GET A JOB SINEAD like the rest of us.

She never even sold out shows before covid... she always struggled to sell out completely and would be selling ‘ the last few’ in the days beforehand... she’s in for a surprise. Living on restaurant freebies during a pandemic now hoping for quick cash before Christmas

Reactions: 2
What I don't get is her complete tone deaf attitude. She postponed the live ticket buy 2 weeks ago cos it wasn't the "right time". Eh hello, we are in a bleeping Level 5 even worse lockdown now but it's now ok cos SO MANY of you want them for Xmas presents! Ya ok. She is looking for a cash injection. No more no less. Oh and Influencers are not "Art". Ffs.
And seriously did she really tag Daithi o Se.

I'm in no form for this wan tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
What I don't get is her complete tone deaf attitude. She postponed the live ticket buy 2 weeks ago cos it wasn't the "right time". Eh hello, we are in a bleeping Level 5 even worse lockdown now but it's now ok cos SO MANY of you want them for Xmas presents! Ya ok. She is looking for a cash injection. No more no less. Oh and Influencers are not "Art". Ffs.
And seriously did she really tag Daithi o Se.

I'm in no form for this wan tonight.
she is chancing her arm bit time with this, image anyone stupid enough to pay €85 for one of these non refundable tickets 🎫

Reactions: 4
I used to love watching her stories until I went to her Cork show 2 years ago. It cost a bomb & it was utter shite especially when two of her friends were at the table we were at, arrived late, got "randomly" picked out of the audience to do an activity, got gifted some stuff & then fucked off. Pictures of her & them on her socials after. Put me right off her.

• Wow
Support the arts 😂😂😂 what art is that Sinead?? Expecting people to pay €85 to spend a few hours of their life watching you flog shite that was gifted to you is not an art.

Reactions: 7
I would be surprised if they sold. Although I get 3 alerts about other concerts for next year. I’m still annoyed that concerts we were to attend this summer were just postponed until next summer, no option given for refunds.

Not many comments on it to be fair: I do wish someone would query the non refundable part - Sinead’s Xmas money fund 😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve commented before I’ve been to her show with a friend 😳 waste of money! One plate of nibbles between a table of 10 who are usually groups of 2-4 friends so you’re throwing the daggers at them all fighting over cocktail sausages ! She drank the whole way through it clicking her fingers at her show ponies it was all sell sell sell form some accessories crap and then Nessa and the over priced whacky stuff from vanity fair, the one with the bras, some hair wan, tan, make up etc. It’s a piss up. Sineads family took up one whole table and drank all evening she joined them after and then herself and Simon were tit faced . She awarded one of the ‘raffle prizes’ to her mother for her ‘support’ and the blind date was a set up with her friends staged to play the parts. Remember sinead also charges all those brands to sell to you that night too, she isn’t paying for food at your table that’s obvious by the pitiful display so she’s making most of the €€ straight from the ticket sales bar the price of room hire but then the hotel has a guarantee of drinks/accommodation sales so I’m sure that is not huge. Her last shows were 300 tickets x €85. And when you figure out she doesn’t pay any brand to turn up (it’s the other way around they pay to feature a stand or give a show) that’s €25K. €25K. Please do not feed (literally) this savage

Reactions: 20
Guys, LouLouBelle? Whats the story. I actually cant breathe with boring dribble. Whats her story with SCS?
I think sinead will be singing at lous wedding, all of her stories are about wedding or covid. 😂😳... "Hey everyone....hope ye are all keeping well" 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.