Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
I just Googled “Dr Gluon age” and I can’t believe that man is only 27 years old?!?!

I thought it was a 45-year-old playing The Sims!

2_Mo1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

domiselle

Hello! First post, what a relief to find likeminded people (after googling ‘Deligracy annoying/stupid’ and lurking for a while). :) This popped up on my Twitter earlier. I just... 🤡
AD26EDEF-89A8-4021-A82A-654E87A37DF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

earlgrey

VIP Member
Hi boss, I couldn’t work today because I had to pay my bills, and it’s a nice day so I went for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

drublood

I am starting to understand why deligracy annoys me, which was the question i set out to resolve when i typed “deligracy annoying” into that search window several months ago. You all have been my guide.

Deli is the worst parts of capitalism rolled up in one person:

-an influencer (which, enough said, but) who has no clue about what she is doing in any of the areas she is trying to influence, and won’t be bothered to self-reflect as long as someone is there to give get a thumbs up

-a person who exploits mental health as a means of income generation and/or pity

-a person who claims to want to be a certain way, but literally everything she does is performative abd meaningless

-someone who only shares their opinion if they think everyone (or most everyone) will agree with them.

-someone who uses faux-intimacy (talking about shit) to appear to be more authentic.

-a wealthy person who pretends to have limited resources when they can’t afford to keep up with their own ridiculous status worship

Let this be a lesson to me to not be or do these things!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

bellagothgf

Just joined so I could vent about something that baffles me on the daily. How on earth is lilsimsie so popular??

If I have to see a screenshot of another blue suburban starter home with that ugly carpet and the IKEA couch I am going to scream 😫 There are so many talented builders out there (I watched one of Sydney Macoretta's base game builds yesterday and it looked amazing, makes you wonder why lilsimsie only uses the same 10 items ad infinitum) yet she's the most popular?

I'm always so impressed with how some builders can make a build look cohesive despite using different wood tones, color schemes, decor styles at the same time (which makes it look realistic and lived in) and it tilts me so much when I watch Kayla use something blue and decide that's the color scheme so everything is just b l u e cause apparently it's a crime to use other colors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

BackupWinnie

I’m done with Lilsimsie. She’s so boring and annoying.

like videos are just like her placing furniture in random areas of the house. theres no creativity.

Reactions: 17

SimpleLifeinLondon

Chatty Member
8BAFC499-3636-48A7-8514-83844B1FC24D.jpeg

but she really doesn’t care you guys. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

lol please. If you want to flaunt your ass on social media, I couldn’t care less. But it’s the I know I have a flat ass and I don’t care. And then 2 seconds later, my ass is so big and not flat stories that I can’t stand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

custosmorum

Chatty Member
It always seemed to me as if James wasn't really who Deli saw herself with. Good friend - yes (not to mention that James basically helped her build her channel up), but Deli seemed to prefer someone like Pat, a more serious, athletic, "life put together" type of guy. The irony of that. :rolleyes: Then her and Pat broke up, she got a dog, the pandemic hit, she gained weight and realized she's hitting 30 with no steady partner in sight and not enough money to be able to afford her own place and "level up" in life. James was her "backup" (for lack of a better word) guy that she is very comfortable with and he was always a bit more into her than she was into him. She said it herself that James had been asking her to give them a chance and then she finally gave in, presumably when she realized that waiting for a new stable relationship might take years, along with everything else. I think that's why there's this feeling like James should be happy that he managed to "snatch" Deli.

Secondly, if you look at youtubers' relationships, they all have partners that
1) they have either been in relationship with since before they grew on Youtube
or
2) their partner is also a Youtuber

It's quite obvious that they all have trouble dating someone who isn't part of their milieu. Even with Pat, Deli's ex, you could tell in videos that he was uncomfortable with that amount of publicity. It just didn't mesh well. I can imagine James having the same issue. Ultimately, it was the easiest choice for them to get together.

Deli may not be living her Australiana fairytale with a Hemsworth-y prince, but she has a house and a reliable partner who would probably do anything for her. And it allowed her to be more comfortable with being lazy and expressive in terms of making periods a 2 week event. I don't think another guy would be just as ok with working hard while Deli spends mornings grabbing coffee and practicing mindfulness, satisfying whatever expensive whim she has that week, having a 2 week period "Woe is me" act, embarrassing herself online, making organic meals just for herself and ticking off major tasks of the day such as "do squats".

I'm sure James and Deli get along just fine, but from everything I've seen, it seems more like their relationship is...convenient. Relationships are personal, but if you can't even find one meal in a day to eat together and you work from home, then you're more roommates than anything else.

• Heart

mermaidish

Some people are making an awful lot of excuses for the frivolous spending of the man in the household (Lego toys) but are highly forensic in their criticisms of how his live-in partner spends her money on what essentially amounts to day-to-day essentials (clothes, a car, vegetables).
A Tesla, designer clothing and exclusively organic food aren’t day-to-day essentials, they’re luxuries.

The problem most people have with Deli is her complaining about how she can’t do everything she wants for a home renovation because it’s too expensive…then spends $700+ on what seemed like a date night outfit. Rich people complaining they’re not rich enough is obnoxious, especially given the current state of the world.

People go a bit easier on James because he doesn’t complain, at least publicly, the way Deli does.

• Heart

Elsybee

Screenshot 2022-11-06 221406.png

Deli is in full Karen mode on social media today. Now she's whining on TikTok about the quality of the Woolworths bags and saying she's had to throw 2 away. If you read the front of the bag, it literally says they will replace it for free. A fair number of the comments are calling her out.
DeliTikTok.jpg

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Deligracy has been in full "preparing for Christmas" mode this weekend and I'd like to say some nice things first. Props to her for actually finding something more fulfilling than mindless online browsing. Last Christmas she said she doesn't like the consumerism aspect of Christmas and the fact that you have to buy presents for everybody. She said home-made presents are more meaningful. I have nothing bad to say about this, in fact I often do home-made stuff myself.

However, if you look back on some of Deli's gift-related videos, you will notice the following:

1) She is usually a "cheap" gift-giver, compared to the gifts she gets or buys for herself. In fact, over 50% of her gifts are just Happy Socks. Nothing against socks, we all need them, but I find it funny how Consumerism-Is-Bad Deli is only present when she has to buy gifts for others, even though a huge part of what she puts out there is her either buying expensive stuff, planning to buy something expensive, tagging brands, making mood boards and pining over expensive versions of stuff she could find cheaper.

2) If she did spend more on a gift than socks, she won't forget to mention it, as if it was a bigger sacrifice than what she was willing to make.

3) In her 2019 Christmas vlog, you can hear her say that her family didn't get her any presents for Christmas because "she already bought quite a lot of gifts for herself this year". To me, this signals that her "I want this thing so bad, but it's soooor expensive" *cue martyr face* is something she does around her family as well, probably until someone caves in and gives her the money. Never mind that Deli wouldn't look at anything under $200, but makes it seem as if she's Poor-Deli-Who-Can't-Even-Afford-a-T-shirt.

From what we were able to see over the years, Deli got some expensive gifts in the form of shoes, bags and what not. James rented a cabin with that whole gluten-free menu, flowers, wine tasting and fancy picnic for her birthday. When it came to James' birthday, Deli contemplated getting James an olive oil decanter that she wanted for herself. Let us not forget her eating the Valentine's Day muffin she got for him and them baking that replacement muffin that...was what it was.

Like I said, I think thoughtful, home-made gifts are great and I love that she decided to get more into this. But it's kind of hypocritical, with everything we witness Treat-Yourself-Deli buying, to preach all about her anti-consumerism stance only when it comes to spending money for others.

• Heart

jadepaula

A4A661EC-7D62-482D-BE8C-2C420F0F0DF6.jpeg
THIS was made by someone with a degree in graphic design???you could literally do this on snapchat WHAT THE FUCK

• Haha

jadepaula

19C5BB47-7683-480E-B9DF-A45EB93D333D.png
what the fuck. she’s actually disgusting

DE12972D-964E-47F5-844B-BF468E8C9F4A.png
43C7D00B-94E7-454A-827D-70729119CC01.png
7816D4DB-82F5-462F-8581-72EDDC69493C.png

also isn’t it hilarious how deligracy ‘in particular’ doesn’t like getting sick more than regular people don’t like getting sick because she gets frustrated if she can’t get a lot done in a day and doesn’t like to lay around like IM SORRY WHAT 😂 all she does is lay around complaining about her job that requires her to sit playing a fucking game. while also feeling productive if she walks her dog and makes a meal and does a work out. basic everyday shit that almost everyone on the planet does - shit, most people even do those things for fun and doesn’t count towards them being productive. how is she so unaware of her laziness. she’s a 30 something year old that does the bare minimum with hardly any real responsibilities yet still manages to lie about all day complaining about how hard it all is

• Haha
Reactions: 15

jadepaula

Deligracy has been in full "preparing for Christmas" mode this weekend and I'd like to say some nice things first. Props to her for actually finding something more fulfilling than mindless online browsing. Last Christmas she said she doesn't like the consumerism aspect of Christmas and the fact that you have to buy presents for everybody. She said home-made presents are more meaningful. I have nothing bad to say about this, in fact I often do home-made stuff myself.

However, if you look back on some of Deli's gift-related videos, you will notice the following:

1) She is usually a "cheap" gift-giver, compared to the gifts she gets or buys for herself. In fact, over 50% of her gifts are just Happy Socks. Nothing against socks, we all need them, but I find it funny how Consumerism-Is-Bad Deli is only present when she has to buy gifts for others, even though a huge part of what she puts out there is her either buying expensive stuff, planning to buy something expensive, tagging brands, making mood boards and pining over expensive versions of stuff she could find cheaper.

2) If she did spend more on a gift than socks, she won't forget to mention it, as if it was a bigger sacrifice than what she was willing to make.

3) In her 2019 Christmas vlog, you can hear her say that her family didn't get her any presents for Christmas because "she already bought quite a lot of gifts for herself this year". To me, this signals that her "I want this thing so bad, but it's soooor expensive" *cue martyr face* is something she does around her family as well, probably until someone caves in and gives her the money. Never mind that Deli wouldn't look at anything under $200, but makes it seem as if she's Poor-Deli-Who-Can't-Even-Afford-a-T-shirt.

From what we were able to see over the years, Deli got some expensive gifts in the form of shoes, bags and what not. James rented a cabin with that whole gluten-free menu, flowers, wine tasting and fancy picnic for her birthday. When it came to James' birthday, Deli contemplated getting James an olive oil decanter that she wanted for herself. Let us not forget her eating the Valentine's Day muffin she got for him and them baking that replacement muffin that...was what it was.

Like I said, I think thoughtful, home-made gifts are great and I love that she decided to get more into this. But it's kind of hypocritical, with everything we witness Treat-Yourself-Deli buying, to preach all about her anti-consumerism stance only when it comes to spending money for others.
omg the oil decanter for a gift 😳 wouldn’t be too bad if it was something he actually wanted but it was for her… how selfish

DE47642E-B414-483C-88D2-2AD9EE83B2B4.png

a little scuffed 🤣 it looks like something you’d pull out of a blocked drain

• Haha
  • Sick

earlgrey

VIP Member
Deli is obsessed with her body, she doesn’t post at all when she’s out of shape and when she’s feeling good it’s body shots every single day. But will claim she exercises for mental health mainly 😒

Doggone Goob

I cringe imagining James watching delis build videos... Coz say what you want about him, I think he's a pretty good builder, or at least a meticulous one. I get second hand embarrassment watching him tour her builds. Does he watch all her other videos to be supportive and then have to sit there like, "wow, great build babe. Wow you're so charismatic!" as she puts windows at different heights and checks herself out on the monitor? I would die

• Haha

VibingintheGarden

GO TO THE DOCTOR.
Does anyone else feel like this is attention seeking behavior? Every how many weeks Deli can post about it and people will give her nice comments and sympathy. It's like a convenient excuse she can deploy any time she needs it.

Youtube is a job and a business for many creators. I know 6 months pregnant Youtubers who are prerecording for when the baby arrives. I know Youtubers who are moving soon and are prerecording to make sure their audience has something while they are away. I know creators who bust their ass prerecording for the week of Thanksgiving (USA) until after New Years so they can spend the holidays with their family. If Deli tracks her period and knows it is coming, why doesn't she make a couple videos extra? She knew James's parents were coming, did she prerecord for that? It seems like "woe is me, my life is so hard" attention seeking behavior to me. Then again, I have friends who have endometriosis and complain less than her.

• Heart