Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mermaidish

Aww Clare had her baby!
09EED4DA-0260-4FD2-88B7-4E5E8EDE87D5.jpeg

edited to add: apparently this is old news lol but congrats to her!

View attachment 1661937
Does this seem to you like she’s salty about not being invited and included in the event like some other simmers? It reads like a passive agressive “hehe I’m just kidding, but not really” tweet.
View attachment 1661937
Does this seem to you like she’s salty about not being invited and included in the event like some other simmers? It reads like a passive agressive “hehe I’m just kidding, but not really” tweet.
did she delete her tweets? couldn’t see them on her Twitter. but damn she’s so salty and passive-aggressive! maybe this will inspire her to try harder but I’m not holding my breath

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Long-time lurker here, I'm kinda tired of seeing people only talking shit on Deli and Simsie (not that I disagree lmao). So I have a list of thoughts I have on some sims creators below:
  • Lilsimsie: I don't know about her struggles with mental health or her diagnoses (I've read people talk about autism and anxiety? Idk man, doesn't matter), but it should never excuse her blowing up on stream at her chat for saying things. If you can't handle a kid saying "wow this house is ugly" or asking her when she'll play the sims if she's playing another game (cuz, y'know, god forbid someone ask her about the game she made her entire career on), maybe ban those terms in chat? Or go to therapy? It's getting to be a lot, and teaching her likely young audience that if you come across a minor inconvenience, it's normal to have a panic attack isn't healthy for anyone. Pretty sure she's huffing that copium pretty hard.

• Plumbella: Again, disclaimer about her mental health, yadda yadda, I unsubscribed years ago so I'm not up to date on what's going on with her life. What made me unsubscribe from her was that she was just shitting relentlessly on TS4 as a game. Sure, I experience a lot of glitches in my game and it's annoying, and I get that controversy and outrage get more views, but jeeeeeeez it got to be so much that it was making me feel negative about unimportant stuff in my personal life. Anyone else ever feel that way or was it just me? Nowadays, although her video topics may be more interesting (like explaining the history behind different families/neighborhoods in the lore), she just left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Syd Mac: Easily my favorite at the moment, she's so talented, but I absolutely can't stand her editing sometimes lol it feels so childish/immature, it just takes me out of it and just makes me feel bad like "oh this build is so good but that was so annoying" y'know?

• Clare Siobhan: I just want her to find her joy, man. Seems like she's really been bored with sims for a while - I mostly watch her twitch streams because she actually seems like she enjoys playing other games more lmao. Also I'm wondering how her new baby will affect her work! I think she said she wanted to focus on him for the first year and all, but I hope that after that, she'll actually make content about things she really likes (if she makes more content at all).

• Kelsey: Honestly I see her going down the same path a lot of other sims youtubers have - play too much, get bored, end up only making videos for the sake of it, end up on a random online forum where people discuss your professional decisions (lol). Though I don't watch her, I subscribed a while ago and just see her NSB videos popping up in my subscription box hoping one day I might click on one of them.
Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask seeing as this is a Simstuber-specific forum, but what made y'all want to post here? Personally, I just didn't feel represented by the youtube comments or reddit threads and ended up borderline-gaslighting myself into thinking only I had been peeved by some of the sims youtubers.

Reactions: 12

Charlene78

Chatty Member
... Aussie here. I have no idea. There's no coffee cup holders on any trolleys at any supermarkets so I havent a clue what she's whinging about.
So funny to hear that this isn't actually a thing 😂 Maybe she only shops are expensive organic stores and they have cup holders so she thinks it's like this everywhere in the country 😂

Also, who brings their coffee to the grocery store... ? Especially when you know she first went to a coffee shop to then bring it to the grocery store. To me, it screams "I'm pretending like I'm super busy so I have to drink my coffee while shopping but in reality I have nothing to do all day and the grocery shopping is my only activity of the week and I spend 2 hours there".

All this Karen behaviour is really cringe

• Haha

Elsybee

Oh, his face speaks volumes. I find it interesting when Deli starts talking he immediately looks at the camera to see where it is at. He definitely doesn't like the camera and from what I have seen, it seems like he puts on an act whenever he's being filmed or forced to be Deli's tripod. His over enthusiasm, his mannerisms, talking about random, weird things to break the awkwardness. This is not a man who enjoys having his day to day life recorded.
One of the reasons I stopped watching her vlogs was the interaction they had during her "Getting My Life Together" vlog aka the one with the socks.
James is trying to talk to her and she's got a camera going. He outright says something like 'I just need to talk to you' and Deli's all 'whatever you want to say to me you can say in front of them'. It then gets very quiet and she says she'll turn the camera off. I found it sad the way she responded to her partner asking for privacy. I also couldn't believe she left the interaction in the vlog. The frequency of James appearing in her vlogs seemed to go down after that and when he was in them, it seemed much more planned/controlled.

• Sad
  • Wow

shooksimmer

Every time deli complains about her period I can’t help but think of most other working women who don’t have the option of being able to take time off due to severe pms. I’m not saying that deli should have to work through it (nobody should) but it seems ignorant to complain about not being able to work when so many people don’t have that option and have to work through it regardless of symptoms.

jadepaula

i am sitting here in complete disbelief at how deligracy applies her foundation 😳 what the hell was that?? she rubbed so effing hard i doubt there was any left on her face. that must be so damaging to her skin which you can tell by the wrinkles and loose skin around her eyes. even if she didn’t want to use a brush or sponge she could at least be more gentle and pat it into her skin. i literally have no words after seeing that 😂
FC8DD5A5-25CD-44A8-A04B-6237AD0BA424.png
FF59FD4C-05E3-4E01-888D-078E2C293196.png
89CD7FFA-D7EB-41AF-AA1D-1DE51BC46D45.png

• Haha
  • Wow

custosmorum

Chatty Member
View attachment 1710697
Deli is in full Karen mode on social media today. Now she's whining on TikTok about the quality of the Woolworths bags and saying she's had to throw 2 away. If you read the front of the bag, it literally says they will replace it for free. A fair number of the comments are calling her out. View attachment 1710703
I guess it’s a bit harder on tiktok when not everyone is kissing her ass.

These supermarkets are ruining Deli’s favorite day of the week!

• Haha

kissfm

I'd call this more of a bump rather than a crash 👀 Is this a Tesla ?
Why is she even posting this as if the person who "crashed" into it is reading this and shaking in their boots.

I've been really into James playing Cities: Skylines, so much so I got it myself and started playing it and it's SO tedious to play it, nothing works the way I want it to, everything looks ugly, I find it so hard to progress in it, I'm constantly broke and my citizens die off. James has uploaded around 30 hours of him playing it and his city looks gorgeous all while he's still entertaining and fun to watch. I feel like I'll allow him to have the 600 euro titanic lego set just for that😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charlene78

Chatty Member
I think we tend to "like" James a bit more because people like his content but also because he doesn't share much about his life. I mean, I don't have Twitter so the Lego posts are news to me, but I feel like he'd also be annoying if he was sharing his life like Deli is :unsure:

I think people are more annoyed about Deligracy's way of spending money than James' because James' Legos are his hobby and he seems to be hardworking (compared to Deli at least), and he doesn't complain about not being able to afford ALL organic veggies or "having to" cut on milk and maple syrup because it's too expensive. When you choose a 250$ dress that looks like it's from Shein over actual high quality food, yes, I find you dumb af. 👀

Regarding the expensive foods she buys, I don't think it's bad per say, but I find it humorous that she keeps spending money on expensive shit just because it's expensive and because it sounds special (organic, ghee, extra virgin olive oil...) when she has proven time and again that she has NO clue why they're actually better, because she doesn't research anything. It's this mindset of "oh I've heard it's good and it's expensive so it has to be good and I'll buy it". I'd respect her more if she was actually trying to buy zero waste things or locally produced foods (or food that is not super far from her) or at least researched things she buys.

But I think in the end the annoying thing for all of us is how she keeps complaining about things being expensive. There is nothing more annoying than someone pushing their privilege on you AND STILL complaining. I'm happy for her that she can afford healthy foods and blablabla but when you complain you have to know your audience, don't complain to us who I'm sure a lot are struggling or at least can't afford to spend 250$ on a dumb dress every other day.

She could probably afford the other stuff she wants if she was more careful about her money in general... But she won't, because she wants it all, she doesn't want to compromise on anything, she wants that lifestyle that she can't actually (fully) afford. She'll spend all her money and then be like "oh oops I got no money left", that's not how life as an adult works. If you know you'll need money for house renovation, you BUDGET, you choose where you'll cut some spendings, you work harder to bring more money home (since she can)... Who needs a bunch of 50$ cushions for example, I bet her sofa decoration is worth more than my entire flat furniture at this point 😂

• Heart

Raychieee

Chatty Member
How can you have different schedules when you both work from home and choose your own hours. I bet James has a schedule as he seems to regularly upload and film edit etc but I'm sure deli doesn't.
Different schedules is couple's working opposite shift patterns so they don't have to pay for child care and being forced to eat separately out of necessity.

Scandiflowers

I don’t think it’s just simsie. No one seems to be performing well atm. Plumbella’s views look down and Vixella’s new CC video isn’t doing well. Only person bucking the trend is SydMac, who puts a lot more effort into her videos.
TBH I can’t bring myself to watch any sims videos at the moment, even when they pop up I feel bored. Just no inspiration to watch them

Just relooked at Steph0Sims’ Patreon plea and the comments are pretty savage. Has she done much on Patreon? She’s down to 35 subscribers, assuming minimum tier that’s £100 income a month.

The thing with Stef is actually her videos are GOOD and usually interesting and she has a lot of great video ideas. But how on earth is she able to survive in south London uploading every three months?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

drublood

It’s also like what is even the point of all of this healthy eating and fitness if you still need to miss work 2 weeks out of every month for the thing you allegedly are doing this whole expensive fitness program to resolve? Maybe try another fitness program?

• Heart

Raychieee

Chatty Member
Complaining about your period but not taking steps to seek medical intervention is just perpetuating the myth that pain and exhaustion is a normal part of periods. It's not normal and someone should be telling Deli to go to the doctor. Also any young people reading this who have periods if you are struggling with anything relating to your period be it emotional physical or mentally its okay to ask for help. Once again exhaustion and pain is not normal.

BeeSmart

I thought this too but then simgurufrost said on Twitter that it’s the first time they’ve properly collabed with a simmer on a kit so that makes me think it’s different
It is smart on EA's part. Take a gamechanger or whatever they are called these days that is loudly vocal about their dislike of kits and get them to collab on one. Who is going to shit on their own kit???? Plus most of them are friends or at least friendly so the other youtubers are more likely to go easy on a thing someone they know worked on.

• Heart

custosmorum

Chatty Member
I didn't mind having something new like baking in Deli's vlog, but why post everything you did this weekend on Instagram in detail, including the final result of the pudding and fruitcakes, if you're filming it for a vlog that is coming days later?
She could have asked for some ideas to engage her followers and then leave the content for the vlog. I know she's too excited to share, because she rarely does anything worth posting about, but this is common sense if you want to grow your channel and keep your subscribers interested.

She has Le Creuset Dutch Oven that is around $500. It is great cookware that many people would be happy to be able to afford. It also fits into her need to buy everything with a higher price tag. She plans to have a professionally landscaped garden as well. She is very clearly privileged. She is also the type of person who would rather cry about not being able to afford a $200 shirt than, god forbid, look for cheaper (still organic) alternatives. She's a materialistic snob with a new expensive wish list every week who will then preach about consumerism at Christmas.

mermaidish

This "rebrand" is all over my feed. Why is she passing it off as some big project she's been working on for days and not some poorly edited photos on a simple background? People change photos all the time. But for Deli, this is probably hard werkk.

View attachment 1697953

I think people don’t have a whole day worth of time or money these days to look themselves in the mirror and consider spending heaps on some unnecessary celebrity beauty trend. That’s just you, Deli.
so this woman is promoting fat removal procedures to the literal children who watch her content? ew.

to be clear, i have no issues with any adult choosing to modify their own body in any way. no judgements, not my business, it's all good. but to promote it to your VERY young audience is super irresponsible and gross imo

• Heart