Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The English Simmer claimed people asked her to make a video on it. I’m not sure I believe that!
I doubt it since her audience is like 3 people at this point. I don’t have anything against her but she’s so boring she’s not even worth discussing in this thread. The video was obviously trying to get more views bc her channel is doing horribly with barely any videos getting 10k views with nearly 300k subs.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I doubt it since her audience is like 3 people at this point. I don’t have anything against her but she’s so boring she’s not even worth discussing in this thread. The video was obviously trying to get more views bc her channel is doing horribly with barely any videos getting 10k views with nearly 300k subs.
Yep. Compare those views to people like Syd Mac or Whiny Brit who have just broke 100k subs yet get way more views than that!

Reactions: 3
I dunno. I like the English simmer when I’m in the mood for a good let’s play from someone who seems to actually enjoy storytelling. I like English Summer’s intentionality. She definitely always has ideas in her mind about who her characters are, and she continues to tell the story regardless of how many people are watching.

How on earth she got that many subs is beyond me. Her videos are unbelievably boring

Deligracy starts her building video by saying she will only be using the 2 CC packs she's "worked on" but then ends up using more CC.... She's also talking about Barbie again and the building is inspired by her neighbour's house :cautious:
I know it's mean but I can't handle her voice anymore, it has changed so much over the years and I just hate how she starts some sentences in a low tone and then it gets so high 💀

Her building is terrible. She keeps putting the same window in random places and half assed plants everywhere, plus you have to listen to her talk about boring stuff reality tv shows...
Screenshot 2022-10-31 at 18-29-09 I built a house with Delicato Lounge pack!.png

Reactions: 6
Deligracy starts her building video by saying she will only be using the 2 CC packs she's "worked on" but then ends up using more CC.... She's also talking about Barbie again and the building is inspired by her neighbour's house :cautious:
I know it's mean but I can't handle her voice anymore, it has changed so much over the years and I just hate how she starts some sentences in a low tone and then it gets so high 💀
I went to watch her for the first time in years after reading this and can’t stop laughing, if anyone has watched The Windsors on Netflix, should sounds like the piss take of Beatrice & Eugenie but Aussie 😂

• Haha
I went to watch her for the first time in years after reading this and can’t stop laughing, if anyone has watched The Windsors on Netflix, should sounds like the piss take of Beatrice & Eugenie but Aussie 😂
Hahaha I went and checked it out, atrocious 😂

Reactions: 4
literally the only build styles deligracy knows is “traditional” “modern” and “mid century” everytime she talks about architecture it falls under one of those categories according to her. like if you’re gonna claim you know so much about architecture and interior design at least broaden your vocabulary on it

I heard that Twitter is going to charge for blue checkmarks now so who do you think is going to pay for their marks? Honestly, I don't think any of the game changers are prominent enough to be verified, so it will be interesting to see who decides they need to keep theirs. I guess we can all point and laugh at the losers who have to pay to be verified, now that the prestige is gone. I'm betting Deli will keep hers, got to look like she is important. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Just so people know, Deli, Vixella, James and any other game changers who got verified, were verified at EA's behest. They didn't actually earn their checks. EA just pulled some strings and voila, verified.

Reactions: 1
How about none of the above
View attachment 1697486
It's a no for me. Why are there straggly bits hanging from the back of the bun? Why did she take the profile pic from the side with the bit of hair covering half her face? Wouldn't you want people to be able to see it's you? The background on her new header looks like it was made with early 90s Microsoft Paint.

Reactions: 7
A4A661EC-7D62-482D-BE8C-2C420F0F0DF6.jpeg
THIS was made by someone with a degree in graphic design???you could literally do this on snapchat WHAT THE duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This "rebrand" is all over my feed. Why is she passing it off as some big project she's been working on for days and not some poorly edited photos on a simple background? People change photos all the time. But for Deli, this is probably hard werkk.

C9766020-1117-4205-8D59-18A14EAA18A5.jpeg

I think people don’t have a whole day worth of time or money these days to look themselves in the mirror and consider spending heaps on some unnecessary celebrity beauty trend. That’s just you, Deli.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1697953

I think people don’t have a whole day worth of time or money these days to look themselves in the mirror and consider spending heaps on some unnecessary celebrity beauty trend. That’s just you, Deli.
Also why is the person who always talks about accepting who you are and being authentic and claiming to be sensitive to body image issues TOUCHING UP her photos to “exaggerate” an impossible to achieve without surgery beauty standard????????????

Ugh she’s such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 11
The scribbly graphics are awful, I can see what kind of style she’s going for but the execution looks like it was a 2 second squiggle in procreate. and especially in the blue headshot you can see the green tinge all around from where she presumably shot in front of her green screen - she couldn’t have touched up the colour balance?

I honestly think the bun looks good but those limp pieces of hair hanging out are not it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.