Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-11-06 221406.png

Deli is in full Karen mode on social media today. Now she's whining on TikTok about the quality of the Woolworths bags and saying she's had to throw 2 away. If you read the front of the bag, it literally says they will replace it for free. A fair number of the comments are calling her out.
DeliTikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
just wait til she deletes it and pretends she never said that like she does every time she says something daft and gets called out for it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1710697
Deli is in full Karen mode on social media today. Now she's whining on TikTok about the quality of the Woolworths bags and saying she's had to throw 2 away. If you read the front of the bag, it literally says they will replace it for free. A fair number of the comments are calling her out. View attachment 1710703
I guess it’s a bit harder on tiktok when not everyone is kissing her ass.

These supermarkets are ruining Deli’s favorite day of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
... Aussie here. I have no idea. There's no coffee cup holders on any trolleys at any supermarkets so I havent a clue what she's whinging about.
So funny to hear that this isn't actually a thing 😂 Maybe she only shops are expensive organic stores and they have cup holders so she thinks it's like this everywhere in the country 😂

Also, who brings their coffee to the grocery store... ? Especially when you know she first went to a coffee shop to then bring it to the grocery store. To me, it screams "I'm pretending like I'm super busy so I have to drink my coffee while shopping but in reality I have nothing to do all day and the grocery shopping is my only activity of the week and I spend 2 hours there".

All this Karen behaviour is really cringe

• Haha
I honestly thought she was daft enough to use her full name and then pretend she had done something creative. It's not like other Simstubers don't use their full names on YouTube or let their names be known. I know kaylas full name as sad as that is. I even know Zeus real first name. I need a hobby honestly
Curious if you actually know her name now! I've followed her for probably 7 years now and I still don't know it. I'm like a toddler who is told not to do something (or in this case know something) I only want to do/know it more!

It never occured to me his name isn't actually Zeus hahahaha. What's his first name?!

Reactions: 1
8BAFC499-3636-48A7-8514-83844B1FC24D.jpeg

but she really doesn’t care you guys. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

lol please. If you want to flaunt your ass on social media, I couldn’t care less. But it’s the I know I have a flat ass and I don’t care. And then 2 seconds later, my ass is so big and not flat stories that I can’t stand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Jamesss, take a picture of my butttt
Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 11-09-12 Stories • Instagram.png

Also, I don't understand why she really wanted a bathsuit that hides her pussy but her ass is on full display ? I don't get it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jamesss, take a picture of my butttt
View attachment 1711027

Also, I don't understand why she really wanted a bathsuit that hides her pussy but her ass is on full display ? I don't get it 🤨
I think it makes perfect sense, given that she's determined to prove it's not flat.

06C8496B-202C-405B-A864-CC7E01461160.jpeg

Also, it seems James’ body isn’t for display. Why is it a screenshot of the photo in editing mode and not the actual photo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
just as all of you said above. why? just why?
C59B52DC-9B24-4F90-B161-FAF7BE1C51C2.png

what’s wrong with having a small butt? my ass is literally so flat it’s practically inverted 😂 there is nothing wrong with having a flat butt but she does have one. her ass is flat. and as one of you said above, i’m not really sure why it’s a case of “yeah i have a flat butt but there’s nothing wrong with that” but at other times it’s this ‘i MUST prove that my ass is not flat’ it’s flat deli. get over it.
248A96F0-40A7-41C7-B7EC-4C97A4D626CE.png
0F695926-BBB4-4868-930B-5695080CE2C3.png
9C7EB0B2-3CF7-4AD7-81CD-3B3933D947E4.png

Reactions: 8
Deli you're a SIMSTUBER!! You're not a lifestyle coach or a fitness guru, you're literally a gaming youtuber. As far as i'm aware you don't need a round butt to make videos? No one gives a duck about your butt and if they do they need to get a better hobby. Stop projecting your insecurities?! If you want to post a pic of your butt just do it without adding a weird snarky caption oh my goooood get a life DELI!!!

View attachment 1710295

Can anyone from Australia enlighten me, why is this such a tragedy that it deserves 3 Instagram stories of complaining?
I was so confused when I saw this today, I've literally never seen a trolley in any Australian supermarket with a cup holder??? Also lol at her tagging Coles, as if they will see this and suddenly decide to install cup holders on all their trolleys lmao. Also who drinks takeaway coffee while grocery shopping? I just have so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.