Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was curious to see if she ever shared some of her graphic design work, so I stumbled upon this Daniel Wellington ad, back when their watches were all the rage. What do you think? Would you hire Deli to chew on your watches? Are "graphic design skills" cutting out the mouth and painting the background pink?

View attachment 1675420
B3004D21-6EEA-4903-A98E-D9261576A206.jpeg
it’s almost as bad as this one 😭 for someone with a degree in graphic design this is shocking. what’s the weird empty space at the top between the flowers and her head?? and just the photo of her in general looking like a human robot. could have been a cool pic if she overlay the flowers on her face with the actual outline of the flowers and not just some random squiggly line and a random empty cut out from her head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you guys think about Whiny Brit ? She seems to have a lot going on (different TS4 videos/challenges, TS2, other games...)
I used to binge her sims lore videos and her trying funny/crazy mod videos! I don’t watch her much anymore tho cause she just seems to do random gameplays and there a bit boring imo but I’ll still watch here and there cause she’s good with coming up with unique ideas and I like her personality.

Reactions: 4
To be fair this was 7 years ago! I feel like this would’ve been cool in like 2013/2014
It wasn't cool in 2013 despite what they tried to push.

Deli is chaotic, when does this stop? I keep forgetting she's in her 30s. Are all simmers trying to pretend to still be teenagers or something like it's creepy. Same goes for lilsimsie what is with this trend of let's pretend we just hit 13 and roll with it for a decade or two??

Reactions: 6
on Deli's barbie video
spent 10 minutes making the white barbie
4 minutes on the black barbie

idk if it means anything but i was nearing the end of the video wondering if she was going to get to the second sim

Reactions: 8
Are we taking any bets for how long this new Barbie series lasts? Not to be a jerk, but Deli posted on Twitter that a Youtube Rep told her to stop posting her original Barbie series because it was causing her channel problems [made for children/demonetization]. She had the old Barbie videos hidden for years and now she thinks it is a good time to revive it? Does Deli have any brains left? Just because it has been years since the adpocalypse and COPPA doesn't mean those things have gone away. I guess when you are really desperate... 🤦‍♀️

EDIT: Apparently she hasn't committed to a Barbie series. Give it time. It's the best performing thing on her channel in recent memory and people are begging in the comments. Deli will see the $$$ and cave.

Reactions: 3
nows the perfect time to mention one of the first times that clown has openly been racist. time stamp is 18:20 on the barbie makeover video 🥴 like c’mon if a poc tells you something is offensive or racist - it’s offensive or racist. not ‘ridiculous’
54A534D9-6C69-4564-87C9-53150C26E6F3.jpeg

Attachments

If you’re gonna watch any Barbie series, I’d recommend Whiny Brit for that because that series is hilarious and she’s currently doing a Skipper spin off that is equally hilarious

it’s almost as bad as this one 😭 for someone with a degree in graphic design this is shocking. what’s the weird empty space at the top between the flowers and her head?? and just the photo of her in general looking like a human robot. could have been a cool pic if she overlay the flowers on her face with the actual outline of the flowers and not just some random squiggly line and a random empty cut out from her head
You're right, it looks awful with the hole in the head. It's still better than the smile from hell she has nowadays though 💀

on Deli's barbie video
spent 10 minutes making the white barbie
4 minutes on the black barbie

idk if it means anything but i was nearing the end of the video wondering if she was going to get to the second sim
I thought she was gonna milk it and make a second video for the black barbie !

nows the perfect time to mention one of the first times that clown has openly been racist. time stamp is 18:20 on the barbie makeover video 🥴 like c’mon if a poc tells you something is offensive or racist - it’s offensive or racist. not ‘ridiculous’
I don't think it was racist but very ignorant. Here in France dreadlocks on white people is a non issue, I'm guessing it's the same over there. BUT how are you in your 30s and not know that it is an issue to some American people ??? Especially when most of your viewers are Americans. And how about GOOGLING something once in a while ??? Like how do you read a comment like that and not research if you don't know what the issue is ? She is so dumb it's crazy...

1F9F6E44-B256-4743-980F-FAA827F25BAC.jpeg

So I took a screenshot of this story before I fell asleep and now it’s gone. Wondering if someone commented something that made her remove it.

I’m not quite sure what she’s making here, but if she doesn’t usually sew* or plans to, it would just collect dust after this project. I can see her saying “Homemade gifts are expensive, you guys…and a lot of work!”

Reactions: 5
As someone who has a sewing machine but hardly uses it because I get fucked off with it I think she shouldn’t get one given her history for giving up on things at the drop of a hat.

I'm so over it... She couldn't work today because there wasn't enough time in the day and also she decided to go for a walk instead and apparently she can't work after the sun goes down.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paying bills took up so much of her time she couldn't work? How many bills is she paying?
She's once again being as ignorant as humanly possible. Everyone knows that dreadlocks on white people is a VERY controversial topic with tons of opinions that differ from one another. If you can't be fucked to cater to the POC who are actually offended by seeing that on your channel, you could do the bare minimum and NOT put dreadlocks on a white sim just to avoid it altogether.

And the sewing machine story? No company is gonna send you a sewing machine because you make sims content. (If she had more than one braincell and is actually good at sewing she could actually milk this by doing a "Turning Sims4 clothes into irl clothes" video or something but she's just so busy doing adult things like flushing the toilet, putting sunglasses on, turning the lights off when leaving a room etc) Get that thru your thick skull and either pay for it yourself or stfu.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She couldn't work today because there wasn't enough time in the day and also she decided to go for a walk instead
She would be better off not posting these stories but alas, she's a "speak before thinking" type of person.
Everybody knows by now that she doesn't upload every day so no one would be shocked by the lack of videos.
These excuses just end up highlighting her privilege, her lack of organizational skills and just remind people that she did zero work today. The rest of us are not adulting? The rest of us have no bills to pay?

Also, this is giving me more Renault than The Sims.
4E5D95A9-0E57-4DAD-8A0D-1A2702492D6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the sewing machine story? No company is gonna send you a sewing machine because you make sims content. (If she had more than one braincell and is actually good at sewing she could actually milk this by doing a "Turning Sims4 clothes into irl clothes" video or something

This would be such a fun video to watch! Remember when she used to bake food from the sims irl? That was actually fun and creative!

& I actually wouldn’t mind the Barbie series, as I’m super excited for the movie to come out next year. But I’m not gonna get my hopes up, because she will either not get past three episodes or not do it at all 😛
D6D057FA-9700-439F-AB68-B29403CEF199.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I agree that the cooking videos were fun, but I personally wouldn’t watch a Barbie LP. Something about Deli’s playstyle just makes it look extra “30-year-old woman living through her digital dolls”.

She mentioned there are a few babies coming and that she got a jab. Then it must be someone they are close to. It’s a bit jarring thinking how Deli’s peers are getting married, having babies and juggling work with all that, while Deli’s daily itinerary is full after paying bills.

Hi boss, I couldn’t work today because I had to pay my bills, and it’s a nice day so I went for a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Paying bills took up so much of her time she couldn't work? How many bills is she paying?
She's once again being as ignorant as humanly possible. Everyone knows that dreadlocks on white people is a VERY controversial topic with tons of opinions that differ from one another. If you can't be fucked to cater to the POC who are actually offended by seeing that on your channel, you could do the bare minimum and NOT put dreadlocks on a white sim just to avoid it altogether.

And the sewing machine story? No company is gonna send you a sewing machine because you make sims content. (If she had more than one braincell and is actually good at sewing she could actually milk this by doing a "Turning Sims4 clothes into irl clothes" video or something but she's just so busy doing adult things like flushing the toilet, putting sunglasses on, turning the lights off when leaving a room etc) Get that thru your thick skull and either pay for it yourself or stfu.
I see someone else is over her bullshit as well 🤭 👏

Re: deli’s racism. She made it a point several months ago and defiantly insisted the term “master bedroom” is not racist because a person of color once told her so in comments. Meanwhile, here in the US, the entire real estate industry is moving away from using that term because even if the racist implication wasn’t intentional, it is still awkward and it’s just a word that can be easily replaced with a different, less potentially harmful word.

But there’s ol’ Deli still out there painting neutral walls and using cc in her “MAH-Ster” bedrooms, and no one is going to stop her!

Reactions: 4
Master bedroom is considered racist?I had no idea. Its not a phrase I use but I didn’t know it was considered racist.
By accounts Deli has one of the easier jobs in the world, getting to sit and play a game you love and she’s saying that after she paid bills she didn’t have any time But had time for a walk? Yeah unless she has some kind of health issue I think she’s just lazy.

Reactions: 6
Master bedroom is considered racist?I had no idea. Its not a phrase I use but I didn’t know it was considered racist.
By accounts Deli has one of the easier jobs in the world, getting to sit and play a game you love and she’s saying that after she paid bills she didn’t have any time But had time for a walk? Yeah unless she has some kind of health issue I think she’s just lazy.
Tbf there is some disagreement about the origins of the term, but what struck me as racist was that she stopped using the term because someone told her it was racist, and then apparently without doing any research, she started using it again because someone on YouTube told her it was not. Typical deli. Also it’s just a word. Main bedroom. Primary bedroom. It wouldn’t kill her to just change the word.

You might notice James stays away from the term. At least he did the last time I watched a build video by him. 🤷‍♀️ Not that I am in the James glee club, but I thought that was interesting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.