Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all giving her way too much credit, those ideas are far too complex for Deli considering she'll only be making 3 episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait now I have to hear deli’s take on pop music? Ugh. Pick a lane, Deligracy.
It’s funny because she didn’t like the album but is SO afraid of offending anyone that she had to beat around the bush to say so. Like I get the Swifties are scary, but Deli babes, they’re not paying attention to you, it’s fine. It’s also a divisive album so no one actually cares if you’re not into it.

Also funny that she is so afraid of expressing her opinions on something as trivial as music for fear of upsetting someone, yet constantly says ignorant and tone-deaf things without a moment’s thought. like she can’t outright say she doesn’t like a Taylor Swift album but blindly makes content playing into harmful stereotypes about the LGBTQ+ community, even after people tell her it’s offensive :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Master bedroom isn't really a thing people say in my part of the UK it's a bedroom I guess if I was making a youtube video then I would refer to bedrooms as the parents room kids room. Etc or call them doubles or singles. I do think if someone tells you that a term is offensive you respect them and stop using that word. Deli is a grown woman who should know how to be respectful.
Eh, not sure I agree there. You can’t pander to absolutely everyone, and that’s especially true in this hyper-sensitive world where seemingly everything is offensive.

I also get the impression that Americans are way more sensitive/easily offended than Australian or British people.

I’m no fan of Deli but in this case I’ll defend her right to say master bedroom. Seems like a non-issue imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eh, not sure I agree there. You can’t pander to absolutely everyone, and that’s especially true in this hyper-sensitive world where seemingly everything is offensive.

I also get the impression that Americans are way more sensitive/easily offended than Australian or British people.

I’m no fan of Deli but in this case I’ll defend her right to say master bedroom. Seems like a non-issue imo.
Agreed. Deli does many things that deserve to be scrutinised because she’s a prick. This one though, just seems like a case of chronically online folk.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Choosing to not use a word because somebody finds it inappropriate isn't exactly pandering especially when it doesn't really affect you either way. The important thing to note is that Deli chose to stop using it when she was told it was wrong then resumed using it when she was given the okay to me this says she didn't give a toss either way so it's a total non issue for her. But it could be important to someone else so in that case I just think it's easier to stop using the term. It's like choosing to offending people,even if you believe they are unjust8fied, for no reason seems pointless.
Like I said in my bit of the uk most people don't even say master bedroom so it's not something I even think about.

• Haha
“Master” bedroom is also inherently sexist, which is something that gets overlooked a lot in these conversations. But you do you, boos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now we know that, with all the adulting stuff, Deli also has a lot Barbie movies/shows and Real Housewives to keep up with. Just…not enough hours in the day.

Girl, your raved about those Desert Luxe sheer curtains a month ago and said that you wanted something like this for sooo long. Now you can't even remember where they are from? Sure, I'll listen some more about how great the kits are.

That terrain paint/tiles combo with the same but not really texture she has going on in the front of the house? It looks bad, and Barbie would definitely be annoyed by that transition. Floating kitchen lights have also been spotted.

The vlog is “hopefully” coming soon. I predict it will be “preparing for Christmas early”, the extended version of Instagram stories.

Reactions: 6
I think with a global public platform you’re better to err on the side of caution when faced with using terms that some might find offensive, maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: 9
Girl, your raved about those Desert Luxe sheer curtains a month ago and said that you wanted something like this for sooo long. Now you can't even remember where they are from? Sure, I'll listen some more about how great the kits are.
This right here is what annoys me about a lot of these Sims Youtubers. They get most of the packs for free and usually early and know next to nothing about them. Yet they are the ones we are supposed to listen to about said kits and packs.

This right here is what annoys me about a lot of these Sims Youtubers. They get most of the packs for free and usually early and know next to nothing about them. Yet they are the ones we are supposed to listen to about said kits and packs.
When Lilsimsie goes on an entire rant about how she hates Dine Out in a random video, but in her pack ranking video she rates it "likes it", you realize they don't remember saying these things and some say whatever they think their audience wants to hear. I don't know why people take the advice of people who don't even spend their own money on packs. Of course you are going to see packs more favorably if you get them for free.

The inevitable tier ranking the game changers do every year is very revealing. I mean of course it’s fine to change your mind about a pack. But yeah like lil simsie hates dine out and kits but both score quite high in her ranking list.

I remember when island living came out and Deli, Plumbella and I think Pixelade were raving about it after sims camp saying it was better than sims 3 island paradise. The pack released a few weeks later and it got a lot of criticism for lack of gameplay. Deli and Pixelade very quickly changed to “Yeah it’s not as good as we thought after all, it’s quite boring/ nothing to do!”

Reactions: 6
the master discourse is everywhere, even github changed their naming conventions from master to main. I agree that Deli is better off just not using it, it's not hard and she can avoid the drama

Reactions: 4
I'm amazed by Deli's... simple mind. I don't know what else to call it. She's really trying to redo what she did 8 years ago with Barbie, like it's embarrassing. She's not able to have any interesting new ideas so she's just recycling old stuff, probably thinking it'll get her those views.

She's doing exactly what she did years ago : she started by making the sim then the house then all of a sudden it became an LP. You can be sure in a week she's gonna announce a new Barbie LP.

Reactions: 8
ok if i walked in on my sister - who is the same age as deli - watching barbie movies and series id genuinely be concerned. is this woman ok? 😂 too busy going for walks and watching barbie to do some work 😳 very concerning

• Haha
if you’ve already seen one of delis vlogs, you don’t need to watch the new one. just the same as every other one on her channel, you know, poking at some green stuff she doesn’t know exactly what the name of is, standing in her kitchen blabbering/complaining and.. that’s it.. that’s literally all really. you haven’t missed anything ☺

• Haha
if you’ve already seen one of delis vlogs, you don’t need to watch the new one. just the same as every other one on her channel, you know, poking at some green stuff she doesn’t know exactly what the name of is, standing in her kitchen blabbering/complaining and.. that’s it.. that’s literally all really. you haven’t missed anything ☺
honestly again this vlog is saved by imagining its a parody of an influencer.

Goat cheese is too expensive…unless you make it yourself. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m done with Lilsimsie. She’s so boring and annoying.

like videos are just like her placing furniture in random areas of the house. theres no creativity.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.