Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching Risshella a lot recently she uploads and streams regularly and her let's plays are consistent which I like. She is also responsive to her followers is not overly positive or negative about the game she just seems to enjoy playing. Maybe because she isn't a game changer. Thought I'd throw in a recommendation for a change.
Another Risshella viewer here 🙋🏼‍♀️ she definitely seems a lot more consistent than the others and I agree with all you’ve said there!!

On another note, when was the last time Deli actually finished an LP she started?

Reactions: 2
How many of these black and white build/CAS videos can these Youtubers make?! Talk about scrapping the crusty bottom of the barrel of content

I believe a lot of people liked Deli's hampton falls lp however I doubt Deli would ever do something like that again. She is always cancelling her lps.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah 100% Deli quitting literally every LP she does needs to stop before she murders her views

Reactions: 6
“taking it easy today to be energised for it”
YOU WHAT? you’ve been taking it easy for 3 weeks maddy. jesus christ imagine having to rest to build up the energy for one day of work. id get if she missed an upload right after seeing as she probably has to record during the night but really? it’s a few hours at best and it’s not like she has other responsibilities that means she can’t nap the next day for an hour or 2. what a joke of an excuse when the last 3 weeks of videos have been this bleeping lazy.
9D918A5F-D553-44C2-9C31-5208C4E2F327.png
5BEAE057-813E-40FF-94C1-BF5673187732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
YOU WHAT? you’ve been taking it easy for 3 weeks maddy. jesus christ imagine having to rest to build up the energy for one day of work.
more like she’s been taking it easy for a few years now. and what are the odds she’s going to milk this for the next month at least as an excuse to not work?

why can’t she just…idk, set an alarm, like a normal person? why does she need a whole day of taking it easy to prepare to watch a livestream?

It was the third generation for me, that’s when I really started noticing her annoying habits (mainly screaming over nothing and exaggerating what was happening in the game to suit her storylines, stuff like “OMG they’re SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER, they’re still SO IN LOVE ahhhhh” when 2 Sims she directed to have a conversation sat down on a nearby bench to talk).
I heard her voice in my head as I read this 😭
I really liked Kelsey when she did the 100 baby challenge. She was so much calmer and likeable!

I’ve found myself skipping through her NSB episodes now tbh because every gen seems exactly the same and it’s getting very stale. I couldn’t even tell you what’s happened the past few episodes

Reactions: 1
YOU WHAT?
Seriously. You think you've "seen" all of her laziness but no she manages to top it !!! 💀

I know it's none of our business but... I can't help but imagine Deligracy doing duck all all day while James is working and when he asks her what she's doing she be like "oh I be taking it easy because I be watchin a live tonight so, it's a lot of werkk". You cannoooot tell me there isn't resentment here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously. You think you've "seen" all of her laziness but no she manages to top it !!! 💀

I know it's none of our business but... I can't help but imagine Deligracy doing duck all all day while James is working and when he asks her what she's doing she be like "oh I be taking it easy because I be watchin a live tonight so, it's a lot of werkk". You cannoooot tell me there isn't resentment here.
I don't understand, just go to bed at any early time and then set an alarm before the livestream 🤷🏻😂

Reactions: 8
All of Kelseys Sims are identical swappable perfect baby angels. Even her mums from her 100 baby series had the exact same personality as Chelsea who is pretty much a manifestation of how Kelsey sees herself. Fun bubbly perfect and single yes most importantly single we must never forget she is single.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does she need a whole day of taking it easy to prepare to watch a livestream?
I don't understand, just go to bed at any early time and then set an alarm before the livestream 🤷🏻😂
She just wants everyone to know what a sacrifice she's making, even though she gains more by doing it than what she loses. It's easy content. Reacting to a live stream is still way less work than doing an LP or anything worth watching. She'll throw some "uuuuhs" and "aaaahs" while side-glancing herself in the camera and wrap it up by saying that she's "excited for the new things that are coming". She might get some more views if she posts the video right after and can ride out the week with this one video, leaving the viewers with the impression that she was "preparing for it extensively".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You cannoooot tell me there isn't resentment here.
Oh, his face speaks volumes. I find it interesting when Deli starts talking he immediately looks at the camera to see where it is at. He definitely doesn't like the camera and from what I have seen, it seems like he puts on an act whenever he's being filmed or forced to be Deli's tripod. His over enthusiasm, his mannerisms, talking about random, weird things to break the awkwardness. This is not a man who enjoys having his day to day life recorded.

Just the way they are talking in "We are renovating", while Deli is packing her clothes, James seems a bit miffed and Deli just straight up walks away while he is talking and ignores what he is saying. I can imagine he just wants to get the clothes packed and has to put up with Deli going through all her clothes, trying them on and deciding if she wants to keep them or not. Look at his face when she mentions her good will bag and the bin she's keeping. He looks so exhausted and defeated. I wonder if he thought he was out of frame?

Then the next day, he's all smiles and enthusiastically waves at the camera. Just looking at the way he waves and his over enthusiastic tone, it looks like an act to me. People's true feelings come out during times of stress and tiredness, when they can't keep the act going. Food for thought.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
24642320-15EE-464F-A908-6C6379F9516B.jpeg

Some of the comments under Deli’s announcement on Youtube. This is what I mean. Her emphasizing that she’s staying up late gives the impression that she’s hard-working and dedicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello! First post, what a relief to find likeminded people (after googling ‘Deligracy annoying/stupid’ and lurking for a while). :) This popped up on my Twitter earlier. I just... 🤡
AD26EDEF-89A8-4021-A82A-654E87A37DF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Babes just go to bed I'd rather watch someone like your own boyfriend cover the announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I understand not everyone is going to agree with me here, but why does Jesse make politics and hating the Conservative party 50% of her personality if she doesn't understand it, and how it is reported. The other 50% of her brand being autistic, of course. Lest we forget for one second.

Reactions: 13

I understand not everyone is going to agree with me here, but why does Jesse make politics and hating the Conservative party 50% of her personality if she doesn't understand it, and how it is reported. The other 50% of her brand being autistic, of course. Lest we forget for one second.
Someone in the thread mentioned that awhile ago plumbella said on stream that she has no issues with the royal family even though she hates tories. She along with a few other simmers 100% fake their personality based off what’s trendy at the moment and what they sees on the internet rather than their own opinions.

I also hate that she puts hating tories down to being northern. She never seems to actually give a good reason as to why to hate them other than she’s been told to, duck thatcher, blah blah blah (I won’t turn the thread political but this is me in no way supporting the tories). I could have swore she also said once that she didn’t read the manistefos so in turn was just voting labour to vote labour without actually knowing what they were planning on doing with the government in their term (granted, the plan doesn’t always go through but still a good idea to know what you’re exactly voting for). She’s so fickle it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.