Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joined so I could vent about something that baffles me on the daily. How on earth is lilsimsie so popular??

If I have to see a screenshot of another blue suburban starter home with that ugly carpet and the IKEA couch I am going to scream šŸ˜« There are so many talented builders out there (I watched one of Sydney Macoretta's base game builds yesterday and it looked amazing, makes you wonder why lilsimsie only uses the same 10 items ad infinitum) yet she's the most popular?

I'm always so impressed with how some builders can make a build look cohesive despite using different wood tones, color schemes, decor styles at the same time (which makes it look realistic and lived in) and it tilts me so much when I watch Kayla use something blue and decide that's the color scheme so everything is just b l u e cause apparently it's a crime to use other colors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And her fans are licking her ass in the comments, as usual...

Someone even complimented her hairstyle... I'm sorry what šŸ‘€
View attachment 1706013
I think the first comment the person is being sarcastic, no? I read it as that. I'm laughing at the person who said "lilsimsie would be proud" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I too get second hand embarrassment for deli when she tries to "fix" James' original build, like girl your man is def the better simmer in the couple. As someone (me) who cannot roof houses I just can't seem to ever get them looking right, I know how god awful they look and deli is there with me.. on this crap ladder.

What is Deli's last name? I have always wondered.
Madeline (hence deli) I personally don't think the name suits her, but it does suit her privileged lifestyle no offence to anyone else named Madeline :ROFLMAO: I have perceived notions of the name and the person attached to it. I think uppity when I hear that name. šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
I think she said her grandparents are Czech so she may even have a Czech surname.

Reactions: 3
Didnā€™t I once hear Deli say she made up the name deligracy? Could be wrong.
She said she made it up when she was younger and writing a story. Something like pointing to 3 random words in the dictionary and making up a name from a syllable from each word.

I honestly thought she was daft enough to use her full name and then pretend she had done something creative. It's not like other Simstubers don't use their full names on YouTube or let their names be known. I know kaylas full name as sad as that is. I even know Zeus real first name. I need a hobby honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly thought she was daft enough to use her full name and then pretend she had done something creative. It's not like other Simstubers don't use their full names on YouTube or let their names be known. I know kaylas full name as sad as that is. I even know Zeus real first name. I need a hobby honestly
I still wouldn't be surprised if it was partly her real name and that the story behind it is something she made up when she started to get popular on Youtube.

tbf kayla never stops talking about her last name being sims

Reactions: 6
531CF5B2-1365-4FC3-94DE-28C62863EE9F.jpeg

Can anyone from Australia enlighten me, why is this such a tragedy that it deserves 3 Instagram stories of complaining?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1710295

Can anyone from Australia enlighten me, why is this such a tragedy that it deserves 3 Instagram stories of complaining?
... Aussie here. I have no idea. There's no coffee cup holders on any trolleys at any supermarkets so I havent a clue what she's whinging about.

I would die if I ever posted something like this
I'm originally a kiwi, and we would call this Pākehā problems (white person problems) lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.