Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, is that the oven in her horrible outdated kitchen? Because that’s a nice freaking oven!
To be fair a lot of people have outdated kitchens with only the appliances being updated. That being said what is horrible, outdated, and in need of renovation to deli is clearly different than to what it is for other people. Unless you need to change the layout of the kitchen and add more storage for the most part people can do most the things they would do in a kitchen regardless of whether it was renovated or not. The only problem for deli is that it doesn’t fit her bougie lifestyle. Also let’s not act like deli would become a better cook if she had a nicer kitchen anyway.

Reactions: 8
How do you get to your 30’s without knowing how to clean glass? Also, is that the oven in her horrible outdated kitchen? Because that’s a nice freaking oven!
Next will be her asking how to turn the bleeping thing on bc she's "so silly *giggle" 🙄

Reactions: 5
Can not be bothered to watch plumbaelllas newest lazy video about playing the sims tutorials but I'm going ot guess the video goes something like this.
Random tiktok references and mentioning her being autistic.
Sims 1 tutorials brings her back because SHES BEEN THERE SINCE THE START
Sims 2 innovated so much from the sims 1 and you can see it in the tutorial.
Sims 3 is cute but the tutorial is a bit more annoying with it being forced.
Sims 4 is so overbearing and Emily is so annoying even if you can turn her off in the settings. Giving 5000 simelons for starting out makes the game too easy.
That's basically al her videos on each of the main sims games summed up and repeated who knows how many times.
Tortured myself and watched it, she was quite subdued so I’m expecting a “I’m burned out” tweet and no upload for a few months in the near future (or maybe I’m wishful thinking).

just some more petty things that annoy me about deli 🤣

- the way she says walls “wollzzz”
- watching her try to roof houses 😖
- the stupid massive smile she does at the end of every sentence
- how she’s so sloppy with building and furnishing/decorating yet claims to have an eye for detail 🥴
- the way she doesn’t alt place things and uses whatever random slot there is. like she’ll leave a soap dispenser on the very edge of the counter or the toilet paper literally so low down on the side of the toilet
- how she uses the same clutter item 6 times on the same shelf. she’s so bad for using that same base game utensil pot literally placed 4 times next to each other
- the sloppy terrain painting actually infuriated me 😂 just random painted circles anywhere she sees

• Heart
why is Deli's mouth always hanging open?

I wonder if Kayla is afraid to push back against Dan's shody work. i also wonder if he knows it and takes advantage to be lazy or if he's just totally unaware because she'd never say anything

Reactions: 6
You are totally correct. I started a 100 baby challenge just to see what body types the kids would get (which I am already bored of and moved on from) but not one kid had the exact same sliders. Actually, my first kid was born to my matriarch who hadn't put on any baby weight yet and a super thin father was plus size. I am assuming she is altering them and then editing that part out of the video.
bleh, as if I needed another reason to dislike her. It’s seriously awful. She probably hates using Chelsea, an overweight Sim, for her occult baby challenge, but that sim has a bunch of skills maxed and has reward traits that makes the challenge easier. It’s even worse when you know she’d want to slim her down but wants to seem like she is body positive 🙄

I’m not asking for anyone to harass or be hateful, but I wish people could call her out for this behaviour without her fans going rabid and blindly defending her.

I’m watching Devon Bumpkin for the first time per y’all’s rec, and I kind of really love him. He’s like the Bob Ross of sims builders. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm convinced at this point that Dan is involved in some sort of a bet that includes leaving in Kayla's double sentences.

"They even used these custom paintings off the gallery to make like a fake house number."
"They even used these custom paintings off the gallery to make like a fake house number."

• Haha
Deligracy's new video is weird. The intro is super awkward, like it's hard to understand where she's going ("I wanted to build a perfect starter home, but what is a perfect starter home blablabla so today we're gonna build a starter home" ???). Then, what was supposed to be a "perfect" starter home for 8 sims ended up like any simple/ugly starter home because not enough room or money. And apparently stairs cannot exist here.

Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 21-34-35 Can I build a starter home for 8 sims.png

She seems quite content with her half assed work, she says the house is cute.
Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 21-36-55 Can I build a starter home for 8 sims.png

Then she adds, I kid you not : "I mean there is no garden but you can work up to that in life, I had to work up for my garden"... I'm still over here thinking her parents paid for half of that house and James pretty much for the other half 👀

Her decorating the garden is literally putting a tree on each corner of the lot.
Screenshot 2022-11-04 at 21-43-41 Can I build a starter home for 8 sims.png

Then she says the bedrooms are quite small and that "it could be a good for a baby room or a toddler"... Well then why did you build it with kids' beds when the household is actually 7 adults/teens +1 kid. o_O

Such half assed content it's insane

Reactions: 9
Deligracy's new video is weird. The intro is super awkward, like it's hard to understand where she's going ("I wanted to build a perfect starter home, but what is a perfect starter home blablabla so today we're gonna build a starter home" ???). Then, what was supposed to be a "perfect" starter home for 8 sims ended up like any simple/ugly starter home because not enough room or money. And apparently stairs cannot exist here.

View attachment 1705018

View attachment 1705019

Then she adds, I kid you not : "I mean there is no garden but you can work up to that in life, I had to work up for my garden"... I'm still over here thinking her parents paid for half of that house and James pretty much for the other half 👀

Her decorating the garden is literally putting a tree on each corner of the lot.
View attachment 1705032

Then she says the bedrooms are quite small and that "it could be a good for a baby room or a toddler"... Well then why did you build it with kids' beds when the household is actually 7 adults/teens +1 kid. o_O

It’s like when a child gets a hold of your sims game and fills the entire lot with a house shape. All it’s missing are the wonky windows

I’m pretty sure Deli just figured out that there sims 4 being free means more players which means more potential revenue and that’s why she has this fake energy around actually showing up.

Now that I think about it, deli should be a huge fan of this thread, because I totally would never watch her videos again if not for y’all. 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m watching Devon Bumpkin for the first time per y’all’s rec, and I kind of really love him. He’s like the Bob Ross of sims builders. 🤣
And I love his brand of humor. He’s one of the very few simmers that’s actually funny.

I'm convinced at this point that Dan is involved in some sort of a bet that includes leaving in Kayla's double sentences.

You all are making me want to watch a lilsimsie videos just for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1705018

View attachment 1705019

View attachment 1705032

why does that house look like a beginner's first sims build😭 i refuse to believe she does this for a living

View attachment 1705018

View attachment 1705019

View attachment 1705032

I haven’t watched a deli video in years but am shocked at how basic and lazy her building has become. Syd Mac would never

Reactions: 7
I cringe imagining James watching delis build videos... Coz say what you want about him, I think he's a pretty good builder, or at least a meticulous one. I get second hand embarrassment watching him tour her builds. Does he watch all her other videos to be supportive and then have to sit there like, "wow, great build babe. Wow you're so charismatic!" as she puts windows at different heights and checks herself out on the monitor? I would die

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cringe imagining James watching delis build videos... Coz say what you want about him, I think he's a pretty good builder, or at least a meticulous one. I get second hand embarrassment watching him tour her builds. Does he watch all her other videos to be supportive and then have to sit there like, "wow, great build babe. Wow you're so charismatic!" as she puts windows at different heights and checks herself out on the monitor? I would die
This is why I roll my eyes when she posts videos “fixing James’ build”. She thinks she’s so talented at it and makes him sit there when she’s done to pretend she did such a good job. 😛

Reactions: 13
bleh, as if I needed another reason to dislike her. It’s seriously awful. She probably hates using Chelsea, an overweight Sim, for her occult baby challenge, but that sim has a bunch of skills maxed and has reward traits that makes the challenge easier. It’s even worse when you know she’d want to slim her down but wants to seem like she is body positive 🙄

I’m not asking for anyone to harass or be hateful, but I wish people could call her out for this behaviour without her fans going rabid and blindly defending her.
What makes me sad is seeing that she has plus size friends. Imagine being one of them and seeing how much she can’t stand her pixel people to be overweight? It’s sad.
Clare has been called out for the same thing though. When her simself had a kid who aged up chubby and she moved the weight slider to the bottom (you could see through the editing cuts) and her comments called her out on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What makes me sad is seeing that she has plus size friends. Imagine being one of them and seeing how much she can’t stand her pixel people to be overweight? It’s sad.
Clare has been called out for the same thing though. When her simself had a kid who aged up chubby and she moved the weight slider to the bottom (you could see through the editing cuts) and her comments called her out on it.
Claire said a few fatphobic things on Twitter a few years ago but she’s deleted them now. Hopefully she’s at least learning

• Wow
I am here for James calling out EA in the latest video :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He even pulled the patch notes up. As much as I didn't like him pushing the syd-reg storyline I do enjoy his content. I think him and deli are in a "if we're single at 40 we'll get together" style of relationship. Call me harsh but I see no chemistry at all even her video a while ago with her 're-doing' one of his older builds. SHE EDITS HER OWN CONTENT.
Totally agree with you! I also dont see any chemistry between the both of them and to be honest i was really shocked when it came out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.