Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny to hear that this isn't actually a thing šŸ˜‚ Maybe she only shops are expensive organic stores and they have cup holders so she thinks it's like this everywhere in the country šŸ˜‚

Also, who brings their coffee to the grocery store... ? Especially when you know she first went to a coffee shop to then bring it to the grocery store. To me, it screams "I'm pretending like I'm super busy so I have to drink my coffee while shopping but in reality I have nothing to do all day and the grocery shopping is my only activity of the week and I spend 2 hours there".

All this Karen behaviour is really cringe
Normal people would have their coffee after shopping.

Reactions: 6
Deli is obsessed with her body, she doesnā€™t post at all when sheā€™s out of shape and when sheā€™s feeling good itā€™s body shots every single day. But will claim she exercises for mental health mainly šŸ˜’

Reactions: 15
Deli is obsessed with her body, she doesnā€™t post at all when sheā€™s out of shape and when sheā€™s feeling good itā€™s body shots every single day. But will claim she exercises for mental health mainly šŸ˜’
The looks is an added bonus okay šŸ‘

Reactions: 5
I know James is self-conscious about his chest, I remember him sharing that years ago. Maybe it has to do something with that?
Hmm so weird. she could have just added the text over his chest and post it? Thereā€™s no need to take a screenshot? Itā€™s not like we can remove the text box?

Reactions: 4
just as all of you said above. why? just why? View attachment 1711101

whatā€™s wrong with having a small butt? my ass is literally so flat itā€™s practically inverted šŸ˜‚ there is nothing wrong with having a flat butt but she does have one. her ass is flat. and as one of you said above, iā€™m not really sure why itā€™s a case of ā€œyeah i have a flat butt but thereā€™s nothing wrong with thatā€ but at other times itā€™s this ā€˜i MUST prove that my ass is not flatā€™ itā€™s flat deli. get over it. View attachment 1711099View attachment 1711102View attachment 1711103
Yes, she has a flat butt. Why does it bother her so much? Sheā€™s clearly upset about the comments she gets on her body. Than why does she always post these very revealing pictures. WHY?

Reactions: 8
Hmm so weird. she could have just added the text over his chest and post it? Thereā€™s no need to take a screenshot? Itā€™s not like we can remove the text box?
She may have made a draft first, took a screenshot to show to James for approval and then just posted the screenshot šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Idk, thatā€™s the best Iā€™ve got

Nail on head lol

I think a lot of sims youtubers are quite body focused. I think the only one who probs doesnā€™t care is Kayla but thatā€™s because sheā€™s thin so I doubt anyone has ever commented. I much prefer people like Syd Mac, Fake Gamer Girl, Miss Gryphi who Iā€™ve never heard comment on their own physical appearance (which is good). Just much less exhausting to watch than hear someoneā€™s insecurities.

Through sims videos and social media some simstubers are exhausting. Kelsey is fatphobic, Claire was fatphobic but seems to be learning at least, Deli is fatphobic in the way you showcased above,

Even Vixella, who seems a lot less focused on body image, did document her weight loss journey.

As someone who has recovered from an ED and is plus size I guess I notice these things more than the average person, but I watch sims videos for entertainment, not for someone to project their own insecurities and ideas onto me

Reactions: 8
For anyone else who is tired of watching these boring YouTubers who recycle each otherā€™s content, I highly suggest checking out Plumbie, OshinSims and Neecxle ā¤ They have really good series!

Just saying because I donā€™t think anyone mentioned them last time we were sharing recommendations here. Anyone else love them or have other suggestions?! I actually told YouTube not to recommend lil simsie and delis channel anymore too lol, but I still love coming here for the tea!

Ah yes good to know that deli doesnā€™t wee in the water from her grocery store coffee that she had to drink bc there was no cup holder in the cart. Iā€™ve never been to a grocery store with a cup holder for your cart so idk what she was on about. She really needs to learn that sheā€™s a sims YouTuber and stay in her lane or put more effort into vlogging if she wants to pivot bc whatā€™s she is on now is not working out for her.

Attachments

Ah yes good to know that deli doesnā€™t wee in the water from her grocery store coffee that she had to drink bc there was no cup holder in the cart. Iā€™ve never been to a grocery store with a cup holder for your cart so idk what she was on about. She really needs to learn that sheā€™s a sims YouTuber and stay in her lane or put more effort into vlogging if she wants to pivot bc whatā€™s she is on now is not working out for her.
You've just reminded me that a couple days ago she posted on Instagram, I think she was asking a question. I forgot to post it here but it was a picture of her feet /the floor and it said "(yes I am posting this from the toilet)" šŸ’€

Reactions: 3
She's moving into Colleen Ballinger territory for me now.

I think if you want to know what Deli would be like as a parent - look at Colleen.

Reactions: 2
So funny to hear that this isn't actually a thing šŸ˜‚ Maybe she only shops are expensive organic stores and they have cup holders so she thinks it's like this everywhere in the country šŸ˜‚

Also, who brings their coffee to the grocery store... ? Especially when you know she first went to a coffee shop to then bring it to the grocery store. To me, it screams "I'm pretending like I'm super busy so I have to drink my coffee while shopping but in reality I have nothing to do all day and the grocery shopping is my only activity of the week and I spend 2 hours there".

All this Karen behaviour is really cringe
Ok, not to defend Deli AT ALL, but a lot of stores by me have coffee bars in them - be it their own or a Starbucks or something... hell, some even have actual bleeping bars in them where you can grab a beer and grocery shop, so it's not that weird to bring her coffee with her.

She's still being a Karen here, so let's call her out for that, not about brining coffee with her. I mean, has she never gone to this store before? She'd know they don't have cup holders....

When will sims builders realize that base game doesnā€™t have to mean boring? This is why I stick to watching stop motion builders who can use limited objects to make something new and functional. A lot of these builders whoā€™ve been around since the beginning need to be schooled.

As if she didnā€™t feel that chocolate smoothie on her nose. She 100% felt it go into her nose, decided to let it dry to film a video with it and pretend like she didnā€™t know it was there.
761D6101-F736-406F-9C36-5532AA6E92DA.jpeg

It's funny, I was without wi-fi for a little over 2 weeks and yet in that time I didn't miss much at all. Also, Deli constantly being a hypocrite really gets on my nerves. I really do wish the best to the poor kids that watch her and grow up with the mindset they learned from her :/

Reactions: 3
Ok, not to defend Deli AT ALL, but
Wow, u traitor šŸ˜ 

She's moving into Colleen Ballinger territory for me now.

I think if you want to know what Deli would be like as a parent - look at Colleen.
Her thumbnails are šŸ’€

I could only watch her for a minute, too much fake excitement for me, the music in the back ugh and the dumb content ("oopsie I bought 300$ of useless crap from tiktok hihi I'm so dumb")

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.