Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FC8F27F0-50F5-4250-9223-9F69D864E80F.png
what the duck - you’d think when she’s over her bout of excuses for her laziness for not working she’d maybe make a quality video where she puts a bit of thought and effort in and does the bare minimum of paying attention. it always makes me laugh that she constantly goes on about having a ‘great eye for detail’ yet she doesn’t have a single build without tit like this or uneven windows right next to each other or missing wallpaper or numerous wall lights in one room all placed at different heights. idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1641466what the duck - you’d think when she’s over her bout of excuses for her laziness for not working she’d maybe make a quality video where she puts a bit of thought and effort in and does the bare minimum of paying attention. it always makes me laugh that she constantly goes on about having a ‘great eye for detail’ yet she doesn’t have a single build without tit like this or uneven windows right next to each other or missing wallpaper or numerous wall lights in one room all placed at different heights. idiot
It's such a shame because I remember her Sims 3 and even early sims 4 builds being way better and different then this. I feel like she could actually do a good job furnishing if she tried (I don't watch her vlogs but the cc pack that's her furniture is really nice) she could still make cute builds to offset her obnoxious personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't recall Vixella ever using any of the CC Deli has been part of. Until she started dating Zeuz, I don't recall any interaction between Vixella and Deli. I don't actually see them being friends. More like stuck together occasionally due to their partners being best friends
Honestly I’m getting the impression that vixella isn’t a very supportive person in general. I have been looking at different simmers posts on Instagram that are at twitchcon. She went, and she is hardly in any photos with other simmers. Her whole “I don’t have any friends” is starting to make more and more sense. Kinda hard to make friends when you don’t talk to anyone other than your boyfriend and a couple of his friends.

Reactions: 7
I see that lilsimsie has stuck to her usual style of putting a bunch of cc items into a rectangular room with no attempt to make it look like a coherent set of pieces before declaring it her favourite cc ever made. 100 percent guarantee we will never see any of those pieces in a build ever again. Her excuse she only uses certain packs so everyone can download it doesn't fly with me surely if you want to help your friends just download one build with their cc out of the trillion base game builds)

Reactions: 6
You do need to use the sims 3 camera but it's very easy to switch (literally one button you can change at anytime)
Ah thank you for the clarification! It’s interesting to me because I’m on console so we only have the sims 4 camera but we can still freely rotate objects

Reactions: 1
This might be a dumb thing to say because I have no knowledge in exercising but... shouldn't Deligracy be more "toned" or muscular with all the exercising she's been doing ? Or is this normal progress ? I feel like the fact that she has terrible form in some exercises makes them less efficient. She also seems to have an issue with her toes/fees lifting for every single exercise I've seen so far, this can't be right ?

On this one, her feet keep lifting
View attachment 1639364
I have exercised four times a week for the last two and a half years and am still fat!

Honestly I’m getting the impression that vixella isn’t a very supportive person in general. I have been looking at different simmers posts on Instagram that are at twitchcon. She went, and she is hardly in any photos with other simmers. Her whole “I don’t have any friends” is starting to make more and more sense. Kinda hard to make friends when you don’t talk to anyone other than your boyfriend and a couple of his friends.
The only person I’ve seen her talk about really genuinely like a friend is Steph0Sims

Reactions: 1
what the duck - you’d think when she’s over her bout of excuses for her laziness for not working she’d maybe make a quality video where she puts a bit of thought and effort in and does the bare minimum of paying attention. it always makes me laugh that she constantly goes on about having a ‘great eye for detail’ yet she doesn’t have a single build without tit like this or uneven windows right next to each other or missing wallpaper or numerous wall lights in one room all placed at different heights. idiot
LOUDER FOR THOSE IN DA BACKKKKK

It's such a shame because I remember her Sims 3 and even early sims 4 builds being way better and different then this. I feel like she could actually do a good job furnishing if she tried (I don't watch her vlogs but the cc pack that's her furniture is really nice) she could still make cute builds to offset her obnoxious personality.
I love the half compliment in the beginning and then BAM, dead 💀 😂

Reactions: 3
wait, isn’t it funny how deligracy used the turners visiting as an excuse to not get any work done but james managed to not miss an upload 😂

not kayla getting more views than deli on her own CC video despite being uploaded almost a week later too
B3CAD127-DB99-448D-8C89-943A1EF26864.jpeg
13AA2507-4C99-4A6D-A043-A3147E014A86.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
wait, isn’t it funny how deligracy used the turners visiting as an excuse to not get any work done but james managed to not miss an upload 😂
Exactly. You can clearly see the difference in their work ethic. Deli also said that James got sick after her, but you don't hear any excuses from him.

Now I gotta be thrilled because deli made a “homemade” sandwich? Wtf? Congrats on that sandwich!

• Haha
Exactly. You can clearly see the difference in their work ethic. Deli also said that James got sick after her, but you don't hear any excuses from him.
Either Deli is a totally different person IRL or James is experiencing some sort of sunken cost fallacy because they are so mismatched, it’s hard to believe he’s actually happy with her. Not just their work ethics, but their diets and general lifestyles.

Reactions: 13
Either Deli is a totally different person IRL or James is experiencing some sort of sunken cost fallacy because they are so mismatched, it’s hard to believe he’s actually happy with her. Not just their work ethics, but their diets and general lifestyles.
Maybe he just finds her peng and fun to be around, what I just can't comprehend is how you can maintain such a crappy work ethic when your boyfriend's grinding hard recording several videos a day. When I'm working from home and bleeping about and my partner is doing their work like a normal person I feel so guilty I start doing work myself

It always seemed to me as if James wasn't really who Deli saw herself with. Good friend - yes (not to mention that James basically helped her build her channel up), but Deli seemed to prefer someone like Pat, a more serious, athletic, "life put together" type of guy. The irony of that. :rolleyes: Then her and Pat broke up, she got a dog, the pandemic hit, she gained weight and realized she's hitting 30 with no steady partner in sight and not enough money to be able to afford her own place and "level up" in life. James was her "backup" (for lack of a better word) guy that she is very comfortable with and he was always a bit more into her than she was into him. She said it herself that James had been asking her to give them a chance and then she finally gave in, presumably when she realized that waiting for a new stable relationship might take years, along with everything else. I think that's why there's this feeling like James should be happy that he managed to "snatch" Deli.

Secondly, if you look at youtubers' relationships, they all have partners that
1) they have either been in relationship with since before they grew on Youtube
or
2) their partner is also a Youtuber

It's quite obvious that they all have trouble dating someone who isn't part of their milieu. Even with Pat, Deli's ex, you could tell in videos that he was uncomfortable with that amount of publicity. It just didn't mesh well. I can imagine James having the same issue. Ultimately, it was the easiest choice for them to get together.

Deli may not be living her Australiana fairytale with a Hemsworth-y prince, but she has a house and a reliable partner who would probably do anything for her. And it allowed her to be more comfortable with being lazy and expressive in terms of making periods a 2 week event. I don't think another guy would be just as ok with working hard while Deli spends mornings grabbing coffee and practicing mindfulness, satisfying whatever expensive whim she has that week, having a 2 week period "Woe is me" act, embarrassing herself online, making organic meals just for herself and ticking off major tasks of the day such as "do squats".

I'm sure James and Deli get along just fine, but from everything I've seen, it seems more like their relationship is...convenient. Relationships are personal, but if you can't even find one meal in a day to eat together and you work from home, then you're more roommates than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just finished watching James renovation video today and compared to delis video from yesterday the difference is so insane. James is so much more entertaining bc he actually improved his build with features such as platforms to make it better looking and more useable and he doesn’t make dumb mistakes constantly like deli. Deli felt like she just added modern additions to a small cape cod home and called it a day.

Also I found deligracy and James couple channel recommended to me and it makes me wonder why Deli made another vlogging channel in the first place. I don’t watch her vlogs but doesn’t James appear in the vlogs she posts anyway? It’s also pretty embarrassing that it still has more subscribers than the current blog channel when it hasn’t been active for a year.

Attachments

Also I found deligracy and James couple channel recommended to me and it makes me wonder why Deli made another vlogging channel in the first place.
IIRC, Deli said the couple channel was connected to James' channel so when she decided to separate vlogs from her main channel she had to make a new one.

I'm just gonna throw out there, I watch a lot of small YTers that have full time jobs, families, etc, and they are more reliable than Deli at uploading.

Hell, when they miss an upload they don't use their period or etc as an excuse 🙄, it's literally "I'm so sorry, etc" & it's a legit excuse (&, like, family visiting is a legit excuse for someone who has other responsibilities. Deli does not, so... No falling for that tit)

I'm just gonna throw out there, I watch a lot of small YTers that have full time jobs, families, etc, and they are more reliable than Deli at uploading.

Hell, when they miss an upload they don't use their period or etc as an excuse 🙄, it's literally "I'm so sorry, etc" & it's a legit excuse (&, like, family visiting is a legit excuse for someone who has other responsibilities. Deli does not, so... No falling for that tit)
Yep. It’s fine for her to choose to upload less (especially less than James) for whatever reason, it’s her choice. It’s the excuses that get to me. If it’s not her two-week period, it’s that her day got away from her because she was too busy shopping online for designer outfits or writing out pointless lists or posting crying selfies. And when she does upload, it’s usually something half-assed or totally uncreative.

She clearly wants to move on to something else but creating Sims content is much easier and her audience gives her break after break when she doesn’t deliver. She‘d have to actually work hard, and do it consistently, and this is just easier.

What was deli doing prior to yt/sims content, did she have a day job or was it uni? Also how long are her and james together, i watched a couple of her vids i believe she mentions an ex and that there's a grey area between times of when they broke up and she got with james i'm like 👀 I haven't been watching her long enough. I've watched james' content longer but he gives me private life attitude, where as she doesn't. I mean she vlogged her goddamn address not long ago, she comes across as a woman-child.

Reactions: 4
Also how long are her and james together, i watched a couple of her vids i believe she mentions an ex and that there's a grey area between times of when they broke up and she got with james i'm like 👀
They've officially been together 3 years but I recall Deli vaguely confirming they had hooked up prior to that.

What was deli doing prior to yt/sims content, did she have a day job or was it uni?
I’m almost sure it was uni, but she may have worked for a very short time (less than a year) before quitting. She really hasn’t had a job outside of YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.