Sims YouTubers #3 Sydney Macoretta, Pixelade, Kelsey Impicciche, EnglishSimmer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d mix it up with the Simmers in the title. Maybe this will attract new Tattlers.

Reactions: 6
"why are all the sims youtubers playing that disney game now? theres like four or five that i follow that are playing. are they getting paid for it or something? i have zero interest in those videos."

I know Deli got paid to promote the game, so it's definitely a possibility. The only two people I've watched play Dreamlight Valley are Deli (briefly) and Gigi. Deli got paid and that turned me off. Gigi did not. I'd rather support a small Youtuber who isn't in the pocket of the company, than one that is.

Lol Vixella’s channel - I don’t know how she’s still this popular. She literally just posts once a week. These days, it’s a 10 minute edited video of her 2-3 hour stream of the Sims 3. She did the same thing with her Sims 4 short lifespan Lp.

Like why even support her on Twitch if you can watch it edited in a short time a few weeks after.

Lol Vixella’s channel - I don’t know how she’s still this popular. She literally just posts once a week. These days, it’s a 10 minute edited video of her 2-3 hour stream of the Sims 3. She did the same thing with her Sims 4 short lifespan Lp.

Like why even support her on Twitch if you can watch it edited in a short time a few weeks after.
I don't know how anyone could watch her even if she had actual content and not edited streams (when she has an an entire vod channel for that) or a dumb challenge. Her personality is just so fake and forced, especially when she thinks something is SO CUTE AND PINK. Google says she's 28 and this type of behavior is a little embarrassing even for an 18 year old. Its giving Disney Adult energy, and it gets so grating listening to her. I tried watching the first part of her Sims 3 series and it just irritated me to no end. I know I said this before but she's easily the worst simmer besides the sims drama channels (pixelade)

Reactions: 4

Tbf I didn’t even originally find her from sims. She was the Bitlife girl to me😆

• Haha
I don't know how anyone could watch her even if she had actual content and not edited streams (when she has an an entire vod channel for that) or a dumb challenge. Her personality is just so fake and forced, especially when she thinks something is SO CUTE AND PINK. Google says she's 28 and this type of behavior is a little embarrassing even for an 18 year old. Its giving Disney Adult energy, and it gets so grating listening to her. I tried watching the first part of her Sims 3 series and it just irritated me to no end. I know I said this before but she's easily the worst simmer besides the sims drama channels (pixelade)
I realized this a few weeks ago that her main channel videos are just Twitch stream edits so I just watched the stream in one go (had to put it on 2x speed & skip around a bunch). Like I know some people don’t like Whiny Brit but she’s still holding down a traditional job and posting daily videos. I don’t enjoy Lilsimsie but she posts nearly every day. I respect that.

With Deli & Vixella & Plumbella, I can’t believe they call it a career…

Reactions: 7
I realized this a few weeks ago that her main channel videos are just Twitch stream edits so I just watched the stream in one go (had to put it on 2x speed & skip around a bunch).
she learned that people were doing this so she doesn’t upload the full streams to her second YouTube channel until all the parts are on her main channel first 😂

she never even uploaded half of the streams from her cottage living lets play too

Reactions: 1
Deligracy posted pictures from an outing with James and she tagged the brands she's wearing... :rolleyes: Feels like the total cost of her outfit is worth more than my entire wardrobe 💀
Shoes 389 AU$
Dress 239 AU$
Bag 139AU$
520 euros or 767AU$ total cost
I didn't find the actual articles for the bag and shoes so it's an estimation, could be a bit less or a bit more

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Deligracy posted pictures from an outing with James and she tagged the brands she's wearing... :rolleyes: Feels like the total cost of her outfit is worth more than my entire wardrobe 💀
Shoes 389 AU$
Dress 239 AU$
Bag 139AU$
She paid almost $250 for that dress??? Not only are the colour and pattern ugly, the material looks kind of cheap out in natural lighting.

Also, lol to her posing next to a sewer grate. I don’t know why that’s making me laugh, but it is 😂

• Haha
Shoes 389 AU$
Dress 239 AU$
Bag 139AU$
I didn't find the actual articles for the bag and shoes so it's an estimation, could be a bit less or a bit more
Actually looks like she got that from PLT… damn what an absolute waste of money.

• Haha
Random and old deli cringe with one of her many dream house videos. The avocado jokes were already old at this point and really stupid to put in a YouTube title. Also I don’t have a screenshot but I remember when Fortnite was blowing up deli started streaming it and her twitter bio said she was a Fortnite streamer and specifically said “ Loves shooty games”. The fact I still remember that shows just how hard I cringed when I read that awhile ago.
0FC31F8E-F423-43B8-A3C7-615BD5B50C3D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Recap (sorry this is my first recap on Tattle so apologizes if this is not the right format:
- Deligracy is fighting (and losing) irrelevantly
- lilsimsie is posting the same house build twice a week
- Sim Supply is making 40+ episodes of the same let's play
- Plumbella is QuIrKy and rubbing people up the wrong way with her negative Nancy attitude
- steph0sims is asking for money despite only uploading every few months

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Deligracy can be criticized for a LOT of things but I find her change of lifestyle only positive. The healthy food and exercising were things she was already really into years ago, she just had a difficult couple of years with Covid etc. An unhealthy diet and no exercising will have terrible effects to your mental health and can make you feel depressed and anxious too (which is what happened to her, apparently).
She's trying to improve her mental health and happiness in general and that's a good thing (even though I find those books called "find your happiness" a bit cringe lol). It's actually the only positive thing I can say about Deligracy : I find it great that she is doing everything she can to better her life.

A couple hours ago Deligracy posted an Instagram "reel" (I don't actually know what these are called 👵), she was linking this and put a trigger warning before (like " TW don't click if you don't want to see fitness stuff"). It's gone now, I don't know why she removed it, but the post on her trainer's page is still up.

Last edited:
Oh I agree, she absolutely deserves credit for the work she put in! It’s hard to stick with fitness and healthy eating, especially when you’re mentally in a tough place. (And hell, even if you’re not!)

The issue I have with her is her not acknowledging that she is very privileged and that it has been a huge factor in achieving such an incredible body transformation in less than a year. Yes she put in the work and no one can take that away from her, but she had so many advantages that the average person doesn’t have. She was able to afford expensive ingredients to make healthy meals and she had a lot of time to cook and workout. She has the luxury of making a good income while working very few hours in a week. I’d love to be able to dedicate that much to my time to being healthy, but it’s just not the reality for me and most other people. And that’s fine, I don’t hold our different life circumstances against her, but I wish she’d acknowledge it a bit.

Whew okay that was a lot!

The issue I have with her is her not acknowledging that she is very privileged and that it has been a huge factor in achieving such an incredible body transformation in less than a year. Yes she put in the work and no one can take that away from her, but she had so many advantages that the average person doesn’t have. She was able to afford expensive ingredients to make healthy meals and she had a lot of time to cook and workout. She has the luxury of making a good income while working very few hours in a week. I’d love to be able to dedicate that much to my time to being healthy, but it’s just not the reality for me and most other people. And that’s fine, I don’t hold our different life circumstances against her, but I wish she’d acknowledge it a bit.
Oh definitely. I don't think she realizes how easier she has it compared to most people. She did say "I know not everyone can afford this fitness program" but yeah she's kind of very self centered 🤭

Reactions: 1
Googling about a therapy and asking people on twitter about it rather than just asking the person that put you in it is a choice. I get wanting to know exactly what you’re doing but it’s not like she could have talked to an actual professional about what it was like when they were going through this. Asking the internet for medical advice is one of the worst things you can do especially with mental health where not everyone has the same experience with therapy and other practices.
85DE2181-9190-454A-A991-827886ABFF30.png

Reactions: 2
If there’s one person who needs occupational therapy it’s Jesse “a few years ago I flew half way across the world to compete on a reality show and now I can’t answer my own door - but I didn’t see this as a problem” McNamara.

I hope she doesn’t reject it and goes into it with an open mind.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.