Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Not simone, but I guess the theory is if Simone’s due date was closer to bestie Lucy’s, then she would have been in the photo too.
not-Asher will be here by Christmas - the real question is will she announce his arrival.
There will be a family picture in front of the Tree. Everyone in matching pajamas and baby Siment Rayban Forsyth in a matching onsie. The caption will read “the best gift we could ever receive”. Asher stares at the new cash cow and thinks how can he outshine him. Later that night he commences working on the cure for cancer. Trent meanwhile breathes a sigh of relief that his love juice has done the job. Madoox wishes the courier would come again so he can attempt an escape out the front door. Brenda, still rattled from her trip into the ball pit considers throwing herself down the stairs and ending it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
“Totally transformed the space” 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen that rug before, is that not from another room. She must browse the internet buying shit all day long. Other musings: Trent’s beard is SO rude and so is his weird beige tracksuit, it looks like that woman is still wearing her work lanyard, just got home from work and is now being filmed so people can see how generous Simmo is…. And have the LV sandals been returned.
Oh - and Weleda are doing a giveaway of her book, I was desperate to comment about frozen grapes. Shame on Weleda - they are not a good match.
Thanks for the heads up I’ve just commented on it to enter. I hope I win! 😂 I’m scrolling through the comments and awkwardly can’t find many choosing Simone’s book, the other two are the popular ones 😂

Did it get pulled out of the "nursery"?

Polls on how long til that area dissapears? I reckon she'll say shes gonna change things around post birth so at most she'll pretend it's still there til mid January
yes there will 100% be a big clear out / change around post birth, it will be prioritised, perhaps all the SMH items will disappear and be replaced with space general?

This wasn’t me, but how good 😂 whoever you are, well played
15F89640-0E5E-4C00-A466-4C5EC1EC3491.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

snarkersusie

VIP Member
I actually think she is toxic enough that she would see a daughter as competition. They would not have a healthy relationship.
Imagine having Simone as your Mother in Law. Nothing would be good enough for her. Asher’s wedding day dawns and he is preparing to walk down the aisle with Trent and Simone on each arm. Trent turns up in his trusty Zara checkered suit. Sans socks. Simone swans in wearing a floor length gown in the shade known as Sandfly point. It’s DEFINITELY not rented. Asher cringes seeing her get up, knowing that she is trying to upstage his bride. Simone sensing his disappointment screeches “IT’S NOT WHITE YOU THICK CUNT IT’S SANDFLY POINT”

*Sandfly point being a Dulux shade of white.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
Simone Anderson #19 feijoa salad with a side of piss, when will Asher 2.0 join their Hobsonville bliss?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Starstruck500

VIP Member
New thread suggestion -

Christmas is coming, oh holy night. Baby not Asher is crowning, “not yet, the times not right”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Thank fuck these are clearly labelled. Don’t want to mix up the old towels with cleaning cloths.
I’m just glad that the power tools are clearly labelled. I hate it when I accidentally pick up an angle grinder instead of a shovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

butterysoft

“Complete family” Asher will need to be alive for this Simone. That is not a little fall, that is a dead Asher fall or at least paralysed for life. Fuck Simone swallow your pride and look after Asher.
PS noticed she has stopped being so disrespectful to her grandparents by sharing their imminent deaths? You’re welcome Norma.

Should say TRIGGER WARNING BULLSHIT
I think the way she's banging on about this child completing the family is insane. I hate to be a party pooper but the child is not here yet. I was blissfully unaware that my 1st child could potentially die - and he was infact stillborn. Maybe I'm over sensitive to this but I always find it weird that people assume everything is going to work out well. Obviously I'm not saying anything is going to happen to Not Asher and nor would I want it to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

shh77

VIP Member
I’m just glad that the power tools are clearly labelled. I hate it when I accidentally pick up an angle grinder instead of a shovel.
Omg how embarrassing! Imagine going to charge your power drill only to realise you’ve grabbed the waterproof shoe protectant! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36