Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just glad that the power tools are clearly labelled. I hate it when I accidentally pick up an angle grinder instead of a shovel.
Just the other day I grabbed a Kanga drill instead of an electric screwdriver. What a mess 🤦‍♀️

Im also laughing because I bet neither Simmo nor Trenti have the slightest clue how to use a power tool and they have likely never been used

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
And thinking Molly was bad with her brush cleaning🤢. This is just gross. Cleaning brushes and blenders for her clients in the kitchen sink. Doesn't look like it was cleaned out prior. The solid pink cleaner is already stained with makeup so it's not clean, and solid soaps are not ideal for a the same reason we don't have them in toilets any more to wash our hands🤢. These would be ok for private use, but this is her business, she should be maintaining the highest levels of cleaning to protect her clients. 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit lost at how there are multiple containers are labeled powertools. How does she know what's in each one. It's a very disorganized system

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remembered something from her book about this, so I just searched it.
What the actual f! She put on a big party which she paid for.. probs could have saved $1300 from that alone 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t actually think she thought about the birth date until it was mentioned on here that it would give away wether or not it was possible she even had a MC when she said. And now she’s been spending all this time trying to figure out how to manage it. Thing is - tit like that doesn’t fly and we’re not stupid. So she can do all she wants to hide it but the truth with come out. Just like the truth about the Women’s Refuge scam did.
If she tries to hide the birth - what happens with birthdays? Does she lie to NOT Asher about his birthdate forever or....this is a big lie...

The thing with hiding or lying about the birth date she needs to keep up the lie. Just think of his birthdays. She’d slip up somehow. I think she will announce when he’s born. There’s no point keeping it. She’d never be able to just disappear offline for a few weeks to hide it. It would be blaringly obvious.
Snap - literally just said this (this think bleep 🙋🏼‍♀️ should read all the new posts before replying) 😜

Didn’t Simone have some tip about using vodka to help keep flowers fresher for longer?
Personally I like to drink my vodka - not give it to my flowers - that tit is expensive!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, I always people were spelling Annie Bing wrong, but it is Anine Bing!!! I could be a thick c#nt, but I think it's more that I don't waste my money on ugly designer clothing and accessories.

Edit to add, $400 for a bucket hat!! duck me!!! Partly because I remember the 90s when we all wore bucket hats that probably cost $20!!

Reactions: 14
Lol, I always people were spelling Annie Bing wrong, but it is Anine Bing!!! I could be a thick c#nt, but I think it's more that I don't waste my money on ugly designer clothing and accessories.

Edit to add, $400 for a bucket hat!! duck me!!! Partly because I remember the 90s when we all wore bucket hats that probably cost $20!!
Stussy hats were the go-to 💁‍♀️

Also, was it from Superette or can you get them off Ali Express?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.