Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't this ironic, and very happy to be proved a TC, or just incredibly stupid. But why is Scamone promoting a company that does great charity work. Isn't that hypocritical. And she's not even a follower of them so is this just a random post?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That robovac in the ball pit story is staged. They can be located on the app you use with them. Gosh she’s a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That robovac in the ball pit story is staged. They can be located on the app you use with them. Gosh she’s a loser.
she'll do anything for engagement- she stages most things. She's bloody nuts. Content drying up but will try anything to gain some traction. She's hanging on by a thread. So sad she uses Asher as her gravy train. When he's older and knows the truth, he will dislike her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahahaha look at the robovac perfectly hidden in there, bullshit asher did that. What load of lies for attention as usual. Aren’t they quite heavy and large for a 1 year old to carry? Our 1 year old sat on ours while it was tucked in a corner charging and because we actually paid for it and care about our child’s safety we moved it somewhere safer!

Reactions: 13
Isn't this ironic, and very happy to be proved a TC, or just incredibly stupid. But why is Scamone promoting a company that does great charity work. Isn't that hypocritical. And she's not even a follower of them so is this just a random post?
This is the second unsponsored charity post in a few days.
I reckon shes realised influencing is drying up as there are too many people online against her.
She's gonna drop off and try and get mc work in not for profit arena I reckon. Not really gonna work Simone as those events will still post you on their socials and people will reach out and comment on those instead lol
Or just trying for image rehabilitation without having to spend any of her own money

Hey, I see Woman Refuge is now doing a "safe night" subscription ❤ if you have a little bit of extra money at the moment please think about this. ❤ even if you just donate one night you could be saving someone's life. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who has an empty garage? That’s so creepy! Ours is full of art supplies, snow gear, sports stuff, tools… y’know, signs of our hobbies and personalities!
But my house was built in the sixties, so even if I had nothing in the garage it would still look grubby lol
Everything has a home! Where is the lawn mower kept, the garden tools, has she got a shed or does it all go into the storage unit. Or are the cupboards in the garage home to labelled items. Bet she has lab
Hey, I see Woman Refuge is now doing a "safe night" subscription ❤ if you have a little bit of extra money at the moment please think about this. ❤ even if you just donate one night you could be saving someone's life. ❤
Gosh - how many lives could she have saved and changed if she had donated the $200,000 to Women's Refuge. How does she sleep at night amongst all the lies and deceit.

Reactions: 8
We have 3 garages and only one car can fit because we have tools surf boards lawn mower and other tit taking up the space.
We have 3 and I still can't fit my car 😂
It still blows my mind she has a storage unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if this has been talked about but does anyone else think Simon looked super awkward with trent on the beanbag. Awkward vibes

Reactions: 9
We have 3 and I still can't fit my car 😂
It still blows my mind she has a storage unit.
She has money coming out of her ears. She never has to worry how a bill will be paid, or put food on a table, or fill her car up. She lives a life of luxury compared to many of us thick bleep peasants!

Reactions: 6
Everything has a home! Where is the lawn mower kept, the garden tools, has she got a shed or does it all go into the storage unit. Or are the cupboards in the garage home to labelled items. Bet she has lab

Gosh - how many lives could she have saved and changed if she had donated the $200,000 to Women's Refuge. How does she sleep at night amongst all the lies and deceit.
Lawnmower, she has fake lawn LOL everything is fake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Baskets don’t always mean easier and better looking. I find her towels and sheets in a basket just means she can squash them in. I would find it more annoying than practical.
Also, her house isn’t that big. It’s a small town house. Obvious by the fact the kitchen, dinning room and living room are so close together. Why I laugh about her house clean as it wouldn’t be that hard a task to maintain.

Lawnmower, she has fake lawn LOL everything is fake
There is a piece of real grass out the front 1m x 1m that requires a lawnmower, the lawnmower that is colour coordinated with all the other set of colour coordinated tools :D:D:D:D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My theory is that T's office setup is in the garage - the pic of his desk has white walls and grey carpet just like the garage. And she's filmed the vacuuming of the empty garage when they were cleaning it out to create the office space 🤷‍♀️

Last 24hr.

😴😴😴😴😴😴
That pic of him standing on the change table stresses me out, what if he takes a run for it off the side while she's got two hands on her phone? :oops: We know her track record....

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Alright guys duck #freshsheetfriday!! I unwillingly washed my sheets today because sickness has been through the house (childs first year of daycare does that to most families apart from the forsyths) and was just getting them in off the line and got stung by a bee. Never will i ever wash my sheets on a friday again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.