Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @snarkersusie for the thread name!

You can find Simone’s wiki here: https://tattle.life/wiki/simone-anderson/

Just a reminder to any new visitors, that Simone scammed her fans by selling her PR, clothes etc, saying profits were being donated to the women's refuge, and keeping the money for herself over the years. She only made any donations AFTER she had been called out by Makaia Carr and Pebbles Hooper. She took them to court for bulling but in the end the truth came out.
She's a pathological liar.

Remember Simone spends more time in here than us and likes to make sob reels about tattle so try not to take the bait ;)

www.nzherald.co.nz

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.
www.nzherald.co.nz

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/...2S4OGeOUD4VIRCMGv7suDLSOIv70vhGrbEGgdGujlagQ$

Influencer Simone Anderson publicly denies allegations she did not make donations to charity - NZ Herald
Influencer says she's donated to Women's Refuge and other charities and has the receipts.

Simone wrote that on 13th June 2020? She says she had donated previously! Yes, Simone, you had donated previously!! A week prior to making that statement Simone donated to multiple charities, in her maiden name Pretscherer. It’s there in black and white in Makaia Carr’s legal statement, signed off by Simone’s lawyers.

It is shocking how Simone tried to fool everyone with this statement. There were even news articles about it, saying that, yes, she had donated previously, but everyone missed it because the donations were made in her maiden name of Pretscherer!!

Simone did not donate until called out.
Once called out she then quickly donated approximately $22,000 in total to several charities.
She then released press statements or did interviews stating,

"Last week, the communications manager for Women's Refuge made a statement to the press that no donations had been received from Simone Anderson.

"This discrepancy was made due to the fact that all charitable donations I make are under my legal name of Pretscherer; which is the name on my birth certificate, passport and bank account.

"I have made donations to Women's Refuge, among other charities, and have receipts."

What she doesn’t say is that there were no donations until June 2020, when she was caught out.

Remember also that Simone was being given thousands and thousands of dollars of product each week during the four years her facebook secondhand page was operating. She was selling all those items and pocketing the money when she said she was donating it. Thousands and thousands of dollars worth. Each week. Approx $260000+ according to some sources that added up sales in the FB group and TM account before Simone deleted them.

26ECC619-94A0-4F84-B286-3415B7D7CE8B.jpeg
28921A97-EB4A-44FF-9868-3460748F6D5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Let’s get that google SEO going

Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson mental health
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone pretscherer
Simone Forsyth
Simone anderson charity donations
Simone anderson gossip
Simone anderson women’s refuge

Not-Asher baby names

Quinn
Addison
Harlow
Atlas
Henley
Nixon
Alex
Maxwell
Maximilian
Archie
Archer
Avery
Aubrey
Devon
Tate
Elliot
Levi
Ezra
Adin
Ander
Miller
Micah
Jordan
Shiloh
Bowen
James
Remy
Blake
Brooklyn
Riley
Simon
Cameron
Harper
Bowie
Charlie
Ollie
Rio
Hunter

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Also for the TL;DR: Simone allegedly miscarried on 3 Feb 2022. She’s now cagey about telling people her due date for baby not-Asher. Proof has been found that she announced her pregnancy to Trent late March 2022, where she would have been around 4 weeks pregnant and due early December. Form your own opinions around what that means.

Reactions: 14
Oooh weeee new thread! 🥳
Do you like your little 👑 on everyone’s profile pics Simmy?

Reactions: 5
Simone anderson due date
Simone anderson pregnant
Simone anderson baby
Simone anderson husband
Simone anderson influencer
Simone anderson online bullying
Simone anderson mental health
Simone anderson Trent Forsyth
Simone pretscherer
Simone Forsyth
Simone anderson charity donations
Simone anderson gossip
Simone anderson women’s refuge
Simone anderson make up.

Reactions: 4
sorry I’m a few hours late to comment on the space general storage rack thing - re: Simone asking where she should use it.
Surely it’ll end up in the same place she put the white toy box she showed in Roo’s room that’s vanished never to be seen again?
She’s obviously not going to keep it, does she think we’re thick

CD72B0F2-A1C4-48D9-85E7-D6D5C9D34615.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sorry I’m a few hours late to comment on the space general storage rack thing - re: Simone asking where she should use it.
Surely it’ll end up in the same place she put the white toy box she showed in Roo’s room that’s vanished never to be seen again?

View attachment 1773515
She’s got that much storage tit now, her house is cluttered with storage tit. Literally the opposite of what it’s meant to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1773515
I think those foam bags might disappear just as fast

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really should be tagging SMH because it is technically an #AD being previously gifted. Shows how pathetically petty she is.

Reactions: 9
Sorry thick bleep here but is this not the area she uses for her make up clients? And takes literally all of her outfit photos (clothes taken from the plastic tubs labelled TO SHOOT of course)?
so I would say this is a very utilised area, where will she do her make up now? She might have to use trenti’s desk for make up clients.

0BE45420-EEC4-4675-B0C6-EA546F26A9A3.jpeg

FRESH LOT OF BOTS HAVE JUST DROPPED IN - GET REPORTING

4B0C721E-7F23-4F8D-A0FF-93E6B23CEA15.jpeg
A6ABB73E-CA53-403E-9970-180FF25357DB.jpeg
AF4FDCBB-2134-45C2-9F3A-F34490D78099.jpeg
FF48A009-6AA2-4538-AF48-F12045752B4B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really should be tagging SMH because it is technically an #AD being previously gifted. Shows how pathetically petty she is.
I'm intrigued that she is now writing purchased myself on things that aren't ads.
I wonder if people have been submitting to ASA when she tags things without a paid partnership assuming she was being a sneaky witch. And ASA was like "sick of you tit Simone, clean up your act and be more transparent"

Sorry thick bleep here but is this not the area she uses for her make up clients? And takes literally all of her outfit photos (clothes taken from the plastic tubs labelled TO SHOOT of course)?
so I would say this is a very utilised area, where will she do her make up now? She might have to use trenti’s desk for make up clients.

View attachment 1773533
Nah I think I figured it out
So where that couch is in the photo is where the makeup area is and her mirror is where the buffet is. And then I think the piano is on the wee half height wall directly next to the staircase entrance. And then she has put the bean bag essentially at the top of the stairs (so in the spot whete the person is standing for the photo)
It's no an ara that you can create a play area in, it's the top of the damn stairs and there in a linen cupboard lol

Attachments

Reactions: 6

View attachment 1773533

FRESH LOT OF BOTS HAVE JUST DROPPED IN - GET REPORTING

View attachment 1773544View attachment 1773545View attachment 1773546View attachment 1773547
Nevermind the fact that's where the piano is which seems to be pretty important to T?

Reactions: 2
I'm intrigued that she is now writing purchased myself on things that aren't ads.
I wonder if people have been submitting to ASA when she tags things without a paid partnership assuming she was being a sneaky witch. And ASA was like "sick of you tit Simone, clean up your act and be more transparent"

Nah I think I figured it out
So where that couch is in the photo is where the makeup area is and her mirror is where the buffet is. And then I think the piano is on the wee half height wall directly next to the staircase entrance. And then she has put the bean bag essentially at the top of the stairs (so in the spot whete the person is standing for the photo)
It's no an ara that you can create a play area in, it's the top of the damn stairs and there in a linen cupboard lol
So the piano is just by the stairs? where I’ve marked in red?
5B37349F-430A-41D8-BCFF-52B824E71C2C.jpeg

BEB7552F-016D-4CC6-BB88-39DABE0D249C.jpeg

Last edited:
We haven’t seen the guest room in a while so I think Trent’s desk is in there…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.