Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scamfluencer

🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

SponsorMe

Never prerecords content so basically she confirms that she’s used unsafe products while pregnant 🙄 bet she’s struggling to keep up with her own lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
🚨🚨🚨EMBRACE UPDATE🚨🚨🚨

it’s been almost a week since my last update.
since Monday, a grand total of two items from the new “mocha” collection have been sold.

there’s $63k RRP worth of stock from the “mocha” collection still sitting in my cart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

iggy

Chatty Member
Looks like she might have been renting a fewitems from them. Yes I was bored and went hunting😉
See I think it’s actually quite cool if she has rented them and would love to see more people doing the same! What’s not cool is her not saying that they are rented, not shouting out the rent company and by doing so implying that they are her own.

Reactions: 32

heyhoney

Exactly, how am I supposed to tell you how often I see her when she'll know exactly who I am if I say.
My SIL lives in a lane off her street, she has made some interesting observations, nothing scandalous enough to bring up on here before, one thing though is that her rubbish/recycling bins are always FULL like overflowing every week, rubbish from all the crap she gets sent every day, including FLOWERS.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

#freshsheetfriday

This one slipped past the Weleda goalie

I've been fantasising about Simmi losing sleep last night because she couldn't get hold of anyone at Weleda to take care of the messages :ROFLMAO: Imagine how many frantic messages she left them to alert someone at Weleda, did she call them thick cunts for not being on to it sooner?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Love the no captions so no one can screenshot the statement saying I DONT PRE RECORD CONTENT. Sounding a little defensive and agitated there simple simon

Don't worry I got a screen recording for you all to see for free but its too large for me to upload and I'm too thick to make it smaller.

I think this is her latest manic episode. The finger guns to the head are very reminiscent of flipping the bird that one time

Guys guys!!
she finally labelled the fridge containers!!
Thank god cause I was starting to think her stolen recipes she made would start to have the wrong ingredients in them.. disaster averted!!
Jesus Mary mother and Joseph

VEGETABLES

it's like labelling a container with powertoools.

What VEGETABLES? Imagine accidentally making cauliflower cheese with a fucking lettuce because the container didn't specify which vegetable was in there

She needs to print another VEGETABLES label and stick one on her house coz she acts like one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

#freshsheetfriday

🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
Filming her kid trying to take a dump in private :poop:

Promoting Cord Blood Banking, just no you fuckwit.

The outrageous overpriced ridiculous Bambini clothing that makes A look like he's a 62 year old man going off to play golf.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Simone15

VIP Member
No news agency is going to call her out this close to birth, I am putting together an email to send out to all the news agencies when the time is right- this whole pregnancy thing is a minefield!
Ive also been looking at doing a tiktok devoted to our 2022 highlights surely if Simone has 313000 followers there is a market for a tiktok channel in her honor 😬

• Heart
  • Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Omg she even mentions her nails as a way to prove her content isn’t prerecorded - bitch, that’s one of the ways we determined that it was. You know this cause you read it in here! 😂

• Haha

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
I’ve got one for right now!!!
Keeping all that free shit she’s just been given instead of trying to be a better human and donating it to needy people at this time of year!! 🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Angry