Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing with hiding or lying about the birth date she needs to keep up the lie. Just think of his birthdays. She’d slip up somehow. I think she will announce when he’s born. There’s no point keeping it. She’d never be able to just disappear offline for a few weeks to hide it. It would be blaringly obvious.
I think she’ll give it a shot, or invent a fake one and run with that online.

a lady I know who’s in her 80s had a fake birthday for most of her life because she was conceived out of wedlock and her parents hid it by inventing a fake birthday, four months later than we real one. They didn’t introduce her to people until she was older. She didn’t know until her mother died and they were going through her house and found her birth certificate.

People do extreme things to keep up societal appearances

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She might not say the actual date and gloss it for this year hoping everyone will forget by next year...

God the video posted last night of the bean bag... Give us a big sweeping view Simone and show us how it's actually at the top of your staircase which is a great tripping hazard if you come up with your hands full. Also lol at the blinds being shut to distract from the neighbours house roght there.
Also further lol at Asher perched up on top of the kids one. He is way to little to sit up on that by himself in his room. It's quite high and without a back hell just roll straight off, especially as it's not a stable material, and whack into the shelf or bed

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You can't be induced unless you have a medical reason why - they will only do it at 40 weeks if you are starting to have some sort of complication. She won't have a c section either because she's all about the natural birth with no pain killers
If you go private you can be and it’s Simone we are talking about. I was induced with both my kids. First one was over 40 weeks, my OB wanted her out because she didn’t want me going any further in case there was complications and second was at 39 weeks due to him being large so technically not for medical reasons both times 😊 Simone will do anything to have the baby come on her schedule

Reactions: 4
These flowers are coming up to three weeks old. I could not imagine throwing them out after a week just to replace with a fresh bunch.
Same, my flowers last me about 3 weeks. I would never throw them out weekly just to replace them. She is so ridiculous and so out of touch

Reactions: 9
Fyi on the Woop thing. The classic box only does servings of 4, not 2 like the foodie.
So maybe shes got some guests this week...?
Or more Asher is eating the dinners and she's cutting costs cause the classic is $70 cheaper than the foodie for 4 servings

Reactions: 5
Fyi on the Woop thing. The classic box only does servings of 4, not 2 like the foodie.
So maybe shes got some guests this week...?
Or more Asher is eating the dinners and she's cutting costs cause the classic is $70 cheaper than the foodie for 4 servings
Maybe she uses the leftovers for lunch the following day!

Reactions: 4
These flowers are coming up to three weeks old. I could not imagine throwing them out after a week just to replace with a fresh bunch.
Same, just a waste to throw out after a week. Surely the gifter (can't remember the company) could do it every 2/3 weeks instead.

Reactions: 8
2 things
1) God I hate seeing books used like this. At the back of a shelf in an antique (maybe crown Lynn?) Vase. The epitome of making the books unaccessible and therefore just window dressing
2) bullshit on the clock battery. "If it's takes two minutes" Simone - said in a very whiny voice. She took that photo earlier and is just trynna drop some content in her day cause Asher is at daycare

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank duck these are clearly labelled. Don’t want to mix up the old towels with cleaning cloths.
I’m just glad that the power tools are clearly labelled. I hate it when I accidentally pick up an angle grinder instead of a shovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m just glad that the power tools are clearly labelled. I hate it when I accidentally pick up an angle grinder instead of a shovel.
Omg how embarrassing! Imagine going to charge your power drill only to realise you’ve grabbed the waterproof shoe protectant! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Honestly, I don’t give a duck mate. What an inspiring and life changing content babes.
If you loved looking at them so much and they remind you of your Grandparents, why would you want to make them look new again 🤔. I'd keep them as my Grandparents had them, keeps them more authentic.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.