Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's happy doing a MC story, I can see her doing a post "we're racing to hospital, something's not quite right, send us good wishes (comments), we'll keep you, our lovely followers, informed. Bear with us, it's a scary time for us if we don't post it's because we are dealing with this"
Yep. She’s also forgotten she had “two miscarriages” and only provided details of one.
Hey Simone, how come you can schedule your entire life including scrubbing the skirtings with a toothbrush yet you couldn’t schedule the time to send the funds through to the women’s refuge?

View attachment 1785340
LMAO has she photoshopped herself or filtered a video of her cleaning? 💀

I have a new theory.

Not Asher has already been born. She’s already hiding him. Any bump shots are old or post partum. Still edited of course.
E3553DB3-79E7-4EDF-A2D1-E521AEC1A2EB.png
13676520-9C52-4BEC-A569-899E28AAA701.png

Reactions: 5
Yep. She’s also forgotten she had “two miscarriages” and only provided details of one.

LMAO has she photoshopped herself or filtered a video of her cleaning? 💀

I have a new theory.

Not Asher has already been born. She’s already hiding him. Any bump shots are old or post partum. Still edited of course.View attachment 1785512View attachment 1785516
I highly dobt she has had the baby! I just took a screenshot of her and she's heavily pregnant she just edits every video, don't let her fool you.

Reactions: 10
Some “interesting” positions for a pregnant belly to be in…
06234BDE-A8D4-4C25-A366-1071127AA14C.jpeg
838F688F-86D8-4F7E-B71A-FE3BE7CB66B5.jpeg
377DA015-C0CC-4858-8C1E-57344E8ECB5B.jpeg

I highly dobt she has had the baby! I just took a screenshot of her and she's heavily pregnant she just edits every video, don't let her fool you.
Yeah except I think the shirt is tricking the eye. I screen recorded and tried to slow down the video of her cleaning. I think she purposely sets it to extreme fast forward so it’s harder to tell. But she could be post partum and still have a belly.

64C002D3-7952-4BCD-A9D2-D29B6F8E7B5F.jpeg
8509463C-5D19-4DFD-B146-B437114C9965.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Untattlers who are unaware of this site must shake their head in bewilderment at how her bump keeps changing but have nowhere to turn and discuss.
Went to a yoga class and someone had her Embrace tights on they got for $30. I asked how they were and she said ok. Nothing negative to say yet but was only her second time wearing them. Did notice she was hoisting them up a lot though!

Reactions: 11
Bots bots bots bots bots!

Aaaaand already deleted! Get a life and some real followers hun! 🙄
B5DC361E-34F4-46C7-BC77-2E665C1224DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This gives me the ick. Everything he does creeps me out though

Yet she leaps around at F45 like a bleeping gazelle on crack and those “loose ligaments” don’t give out.

Do you think it’s maybe time to give less of a duck about how you look and more of a duck about your child you self absorbed bleep?
I’m waiting for the announcement saying “baby born early due to my recent fall” she’s gotta be angling for something with this post 🤦🏻‍♀️😌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scamone such a scam! 👀
That actually tells alot about the person. She's happy to deceive her followers with fake pictures, fake clothes pretending to be genuine, fake friends asking questions to generate engagement. Must be exhausting living a deceptive life and remembering what you've said and to whom. Has she ever posted an ultrasound picture image of Not Asher?

Reactions: 13
I cant at these shoes, they are about to burst apart. 🤣🤣
Does she have cankles? Nothing wrong with cankles but she edits and filters so much, unsure what is real any more lol!

This gives me the ick. Everything he does creeps me out though

Yet she leaps around at F45 like a bleeping gazelle on crack and those “loose ligaments” don’t give out.

Do you think it’s maybe time to give less of a duck about how you look and more of a duck about your child you self absorbed bleep?
She would love to think she a farking gazelle with the all the editing of elongating her body lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Scamone such a scam! 👀
But I don’t edit my photos and we should be embracing our bodies when pregnant 🤪🤪 she’s such a liar, it’s ridiculous!

Seriously Simone, you need to grow up and stop acting like a child!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely a step ladder would be better for how much up high cleaning she does?! Definitely doesn't look safe.

So sad she photoshops out her belly :(

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
In Simone's stocking you'll find coal and ash, because she stole the Women's Refuge cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
That actually tells alot about the person. She's happy to deceive her followers with fake pictures, fake clothes pretending to be genuine, fake friends asking questions to generate engagement. Must be exhausting living a deceptive life and remembering what you've said and to whom. Has she ever posted an ultrasound picture image of Not Asher?
Nah cause they have dates on them don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Untattlers who are unaware of this site must shake their head in bewilderment at how her bump keeps changing but have nowhere to turn and discuss.
Went to a yoga class and someone had her Embrace tights on they got for $30. I asked how they were and she said ok. Nothing negative to say yet but was only her second time wearing them. Did notice she was hoisting them up a lot though!
Wow, a rare sighting of embrace in the wild!!!
did you ask her if she knew about the women’s refuge?

Thread suggestion:
In Simone's stocking you'll find coal and ash, because she stole the Women's Refuge cash.
bleeping brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could she not purchase a step ladder. That seems wildly risky at 30 *cough"* something weeks pregnant.
Re the hat. Given she posted the receipt I'm sure it's real. It'll just be websites cleaning up photos for the website as to why it looks different. Happens with all products
Receipt wasn't specifically for the hat. It just said her order was on its way. Could have been anything - like a $5 birthday card

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.