Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
sorry I’m a few hours late to comment on the space general storage rack thing - re: Simone asking where she should use it.
Surely it’ll end up in the same place she put the white toy box she showed in Roo’s room that’s vanished never to be seen again?
She’s obviously not going to keep it, does she think we’re thick

View attachment 1773515
She’s got that much storage shit now, her house is cluttered with storage shit. Literally the opposite of what it’s meant to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Wait… why is she going to be spending more time in bed? Isn’t she a super mum who’s amazing at everything and gets up at sparrows fart to just live her perfect life with no issues??
My favourite bit was "I have a super king-size bed so I brought super king size linen". No shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
requesting the party guests for Asher’s birthday all wear beige

edit: I don’t have much work to do this week at my real job so I will go through the old threads and see what gems I can find!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

#ad#ad#ad#ad

So advanced
Imagine having her in your mum group. All getting together for a play date and sharing that the baby had been up all night and what a shit night sleep they’d had, struggling to find time for a shower or any time for themselves, how their kid won’t eat anything resembling a vegetable…you know, normal stuff. And here’s Simone sitting there smuggly with her new manicure, spray tan, massage, hair, micro blading, perfectly applied makeup saying my baby sleeps 12 hours straight through, we even have to wake him up 🤯 and has eaten everything we’ve given him since he was 4 months old 🫠🫠🫠

Her and her perfectly portrayed life would be the absolute laughing stock. Surey we all bond more over the non perfect and challenging parts of our lives ♥

• Heart

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
Filming/sharing her elderly, sick grandparents on social media for sympathy and engagement 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick

#Simon

VIP Member
A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.
Some how I just don't believe this 🤣🤣
I'll stick to the photos we have that don't lie 👏👏

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member

I will start with mine….
next up: tying her kid to a pole

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
Her latest story about her mc so predictable and on time. She obviously needs to head patting and sympathy from her followers.
A level of grief so high that she just continued to post about her perfect her life is and didn’t even mention miscarriages until a few months ago because her engagement was tanking and she needed something to boost it.

Reactions: 26

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Doesn't care if people think it's pre-recorded, but goes on for 2 whole minutes on the topic, goes on about her nails, flowers and pulls the ipad like... prove some more how little you care?

• Haha

crumbs

Another memorable moment was when she visited a farm once and suddenly needed gumboots. Matching one another and all black of course

• Haha

#freshsheetfriday

I will start with mine….
Erin Simpleton winning the shoe giveaway... WTF did you think we wouldn't notice?

• Haha
  • Wow

snarkersusie

VIP Member
When she dropped her first pity real and we all collectively went wtf
Another one, when she wore the see through dress to her niece or nephews family birthday at the bowls club

When she finally admitted Asher was I childcare despite tattlers knowing it’s been from the start of the year

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

usemycode

VIP Member
That robovac in the ball pit story is staged. They can be located on the app you use with them. Gosh she’s a loser.

• Haha

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s from Designer Wardrobe. They have that dress in a size 2 (which is a 12 or large) and it seems to be rented at the moment.