Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, when did baby showers move from guessing what brand/flavour of chocolate is smooshed in a nappy, to a catered party that would cost as much as a small wedding? I’m glad I don’t have as many besties as Simone or I’d be completely broke!
I’m glad my friends don’t expect me to show up in a $750 dress. Simone, you have a wardrobe full of dresses you could have worn, yet to keep up this facade of how wealthy you are, you’re renting dresses to seem richer than you are.

Give it up. Living a lie must be exhausting.

Reactions: 23
Yea exactly, but then I can’t help think that with all these baby showers and weddings she goes to means she will have alot of funerals to go to when they have all aged 🤔
I have a feeling she’s going to be well and truly alone by the time she’s old. The house of cards has got to fall at some point

Reactions: 15
Yea exactly, but then I can’t help think that with all these baby showers and weddings she goes to means she will have alot of funerals to go to when they have all aged 🤔
Uh, I can’t say that’s ever put me off having friends? Gosh, better not make any more mates in case they die one day? 😬 honestly, if my friendships last that long I’ll be thrilled.

Anyway, I’m glad I never had many fancy weddings to go to, most of my mates never bothered with weddings! The ones I have attended were much more casual and their hens dos and baby showers were nothing like this! I must not be fancy enough for a proper wedding season 😂

Reactions: 7
What's up with the whole damn carrots?

Why have a platter full of food pregnant people mostly can't eat?

I hate grazing platters really.
Grazing platters just seem to be food that’s been sitting out sweating for hours and was touched a lot to get it looking “pretty”. Can’t wait til the trend moves on and I don’t have to eat hummus off a tabletop anymore!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if it’s from Designer Wardrobe. They have that dress in a size 2 (which is a 12 or large) and it seems to be rented at the moment.
I was just thinking to myself “I can’t believe Simone would buy from Zimmerman - I bet it’s hired!”
I love buying from Zimmerman but it puts me off knowing she wears it - it almost makes it less desirable! Also as of the last few years a lot of their collections/pieces look like costume wear (Simones dress prime example).

Reactions: 8
So here’s my theory on the miscarriage/due date saga:

The miscarriage didn’t happen. It is entirely possible that she could have miscarried on 3 feb and got pregnant again first cycle but she’s too thick to work that out and didn’t think the timeline through so after announcing the miscarriage, the penny dropped that she’d potentially fucked up and so that people didn’t figure it out she’s been keeping the due date a secret and trying to throw people off by posting angled shots and posting content late, then saying she never prerecords content and it’s always in real time (the feijoa salad don’t lie though Simmo!)

She’ll have not-Asher in the next two weeks and keep the birth a secret for a few weeks to keep up the lie

Reactions: 9

I really thought Covid would put an end to grazing platters but alas… 🤢😷🦠 I don’t want meat touching my grapes touching my chocolate thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That “platter” it’s very basic. Unlike.
As per Simone is making it all about her, hey guys…!! I have made a platter… me… me… me!. I love the dress 🙄 100% it’s hired, but I’d buy it if she’s let me into her 2nd hand page 😂 sunglasses are atrocious tho. Feel so sad that people feel they need to spend up to impress others and the added pressure of knowing your whole party will be posted on IG.

Is that simone in the middle ?
when are the other girls due ?
Not simone, but I guess the theory is if Simone’s due date was closer to bestie Lucy’s (jan 30), then she would have been in the photo too.
not-Asher will be here by Christmas - the real question is will she announce his arrival.

Reactions: 10

Yes!!!! So much this. Grazing platters are gross. I’ve been to several baby showers with them. One when I was pregnant and I ended up eating marshmallows and crackers as even the grapes looked sad to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not simone, but I guess the theory is if Simone’s due date was closer to bestie Lucy’s, then she would have been in the photo too.
not-Asher will be here by Christmas - the real question is will she announce his arrival.
There will be a family picture in front of the Tree. Everyone in matching pajamas and baby Siment Rayban Forsyth in a matching onsie. The caption will read “the best gift we could ever receive”. Asher stares at the new cash cow and thinks how can he outshine him. Later that night he commences working on the cure for cancer. Trent meanwhile breathes a sigh of relief that his love juice has done the job. Madoox wishes the courier would come again so he can attempt an escape out the front door. Brenda, still rattled from her trip into the ball pit considers throwing herself down the stairs and ending it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Is that simone in the middle ?
when are the other girls due ?
No, Simone isn’t in the picture which is taken at the baby shower that she was at today. So she’s not included in the group of people due within three weeks of bestie Lucy who is due 23 Jan

Reactions: 3
There will be a family picture in front of the Tree. Everyone in matching pajamas and baby Siment Rayban Forsyth in a matching onsie. The caption will read “the best gift we could ever receive”. Asher stares at the new cash cow and thinks how can he outshine him. Later that night he commences working on the cure for cancer. Trent meanwhile breathes a sigh of relief that is love juice has done the job. Madoox wishes the courier would come again so he can attempt an escape out the front door. Brenda, still rattled from her trip into the ball pit considers throwing herself down the stairs and ending it all.
please let this be the thread intro for the next one 😂😂 I am absolutely FROTHING over this epic little story Xx

No, Simone isn’t in the picture which is taken at the baby shower that she was at today. So she’s not included in the group of people due within three weeks of bestie Lucy who is due 23 Jan
due date 30 Jan - I think her Insta bio means due January 2023, the baby shower signs say due jan 30.
But you make a great point, all signs point to Not Asher being here before Santa.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.