Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that annoyed me the most about the post was the trigger warning. Why bother posting one of it’s going to be so small you can hardly see it??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My prediction if Simon doesn't stop being a thick bleep and make this area safer.
Floor, to chair, to piano....then drop. 😞
She is encouraging him to climb on that chair, he'll think it's so funny as mummy laughs and takes photos ... so why not the piano... surely mummy will love that.
Come on Simon...think it thru a little.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She is next level a crappy human!! Playing on people's emotions that have truly been on a REAL life experience. You're a horrid fake 🤨

Oh and what's up with your now skinny leg 🤷‍♀️
That post was just so disingenuous🤢. Purely for engagement. But wth is going on with her different colored skin, did she forget to tan her abdomen,🤔 Fake tan prior to a c-section is a no no on the abdomen. Her hands and freaky skinny legs match, but there's a definite colour discrepancy. Comment blanked out because no one needs to read that again

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Wow, she's a terrible writer.

'Money doesn't buy taste, personality, or common decency.'

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My prediction if Simon doesn't stop being a thick bleep and make this area safer.
She is encouraging him to climb on that chair, he'll think it's so funny as mummy laughs and takes photos ... so why not the piano... surely mummy will love that.
“Complete family” Asher will need to be alive for this Simone. That is not a little fall, that is a dead Asher fall or at least paralysed for life. duck Simone swallow your pride and look after Asher.
PS noticed she has stopped being so disrespectful to her grandparents by sharing their imminent deaths? You’re welcome Norma.

Should say TRIGGER WARNING BULLSHIT

Reactions: 9
Remember when she was pregnant with Asher and she said "thank you for choosing us to be your parents baby" 🤮🤢🤮🤢 what must she think about there supposedly being two babies that didn't ChOoSe them to be their parents? She hasn't even once thanked Not Asher!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Remember when she was pregnant with Asher and she said "thank you for choosing us to be your parents baby" 🤮🤢🤮🤢 what must she think about there supposedly being two babies that didn't ChOoSe them to be their parents? She hasn't even once thanked Not Asher!
Ugh that’s such a 🤮🤮 saying anyway. 🙄 Two people decide they want to put another person on this planet, not the baby deciding they want parents.

Reactions: 17
Ugh that’s such a 🤮🤮 saying anyway. 🙄 Two people decide they want to put another person on this planet, not the baby deciding they want parents.
I agree completely and I also dislike the way she says ‘the baby completes me’ type rubbish. A baby is his or her or their own person, not a commodity.

Reactions: 20
Can you see how many “close friends” she has? I wonder how many have dropped out due to boring content?!
I just had a quick look and she has only had about 30 new people sign up since mid Oct when she started it up. Which means all together about 550 people have signed up.. but god knows how many would have done a month and then canceled. I would say at least half based on the kind of content she provides. Skete probably has more subscribers than her.. which is sad considering simone has a following of 315k and skete 10k

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon they have removed the piano stool for that side?

The thing that annoyed me the most about the post was the trigger warning. Why bother posting one of it’s going to be so small you can hardly see it??
You’re kidding me I didn’t even SEE the TW?!? 🤦🏼‍♀️ FFS Simon!!
Love how she’s mentioned the two MC after it’s been mentioned here she keeps forgetting she said there has been two and only referring to one 🫠🫠

Reactions: 11
And she’s usually too busy with her hands occupied with her phone so she won’t get there in time to catch him. Just like the ball pit incident. Most mothers would have instinctively leapt to catch their child. Or had at least some sort of reaction. But she didn’t even flinch and just kept filming

Reactions: 10
“Complete family” Asher will need to be alive for this Simone. That is not a little fall, that is a dead Asher fall or at least paralysed for life. duck Simone swallow your pride and look after Asher.
PS noticed she has stopped being so disrespectful to her grandparents by sharing their imminent deaths? You’re welcome Norma.

Should say TRIGGER WARNING BULLSHIT
I think the way she's banging on about this child completing the family is insane. I hate to be a party pooper but the child is not here yet. I was blissfully unaware that my 1st child could potentially die - and he was infact stillborn. Maybe I'm over sensitive to this but I always find it weird that people assume everything is going to work out well. Obviously I'm not saying anything is going to happen to Not Asher and nor would I want it to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I think the way she's banging on about this child completing the family is insane. I hate to be a party pooper but the child is not here yet. I was blissfully unaware that my 1st child could potentially die - and he was infact stillborn. Maybe I'm over sensitive to this but I always find it weird that people assume everything is going to work out well. Obviously I'm not saying anything is going to happen to Not Asher and nor would I want it to.
Not to mention creating a child does not automatically mean unconditional love. It’s very much conditional. The boys could grow up to absolutely resent her for how she’s using them on social media or anything, you just never know. But that’s Simmo for you, never realistic with anything.
Also… absolutely sorry for your loss!! I can’t imagine how Simmos content makes you feel at times ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
$400 for board shorts for a kid? She's fucked in the head even more than I thought.

K-Mart boardies not good enough for Asher Roo??????????????

Reactions: 18
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.