Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My SIL lives in a lane off her street, she has made some interesting observations, nothing scandalous enough to bring up on here before, one thing though is that her rubbish/recycling bins are always FULL like overflowing every week, rubbish from all the crap she gets sent every day, including FLOWERS.
Well that fugly toy box and all that crap from Cracker Jack isn’t going to throw itself out is it! And Embrace stock liquidation if there’s any room left in the bin before rubbish day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just hate how she says schnuggle - it's farking snuggle Simple Simon. It's not even cute - it's downright farking annoying and now that I have called it out she's gonna use it even blimmin well more!
I said the exact same thing last Monday on this thread when she was “schnuggled up in bed” 🦷🦷🦷🐴🐴🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
10 bucks says this is an old photo because I can’t see Trent drinking all that wine on his own

The fake theatrical yawn 🥱
Have some manners and yawn with your mouth covered you grub. Even the emoji can do it. 🥱🥱🥱

Anyone notice the video she put up today about that big lump of luxury foam she’s advertising in her wasted space now second lounge? The bump is looking a lot bigger than other photos she’s posted for example the one she posted today..
proving more and more she’s editing the photos 🙄
Ahh yes. The wasted space used for hair and make up clients, to plan outfits, and to shoot every single "good, morning!" video. $u¢h a wa$te of $pa¢e. It'll be interesting to see how much she sits there over the next while.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone notice the video she put up today about that big lump of luxury foam she’s advertising in her wasted space now second lounge? The bump is looking a lot bigger than other photos she’s posted for example the one she posted today..
proving more and more she’s editing the photos 🙄
Hahaha what is this? A bump for ants?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only took her 6-8 weeks to order! Guess we won’t see any grocery shop snips now, with them eating the produce before paying!

Photoshop,photoshop!. And she says she doesn’t! Her face is smoother then any botox can achieve, except photoshop/filters!!!
So weird cos she listed “now off to do a food shop” in her praise me I’m amazing list, then next slide is the Woop fridge 🤷‍♀️
That’s what would annoy me about getting those food boxes/services - you still have to go to the shops to get everything else, paper towels, baking paper etc (Haha I actually love going grocery shopping and physically picking my stuff though, so I won’t be Wooping it up!)
B889A635-D799-42E8-B224-8E3CE734587A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
A few spelling errors this am Miss S.
I know I'm not Saint but this is litreally your job!!

Simone anderson make up
Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson dom Harvey
Simone anderson fake
Simone anderson surgery
Simone anderson pregnacy
Simone anderson embrace
Simone anderson Trent forsyth

"He doesn't see it as a task".... ffs he is a toddler not a grown child 🤨
Hahah he doesn't Evan talk how the F can he Evan vocalise that he doesn't see it as a task? She's such a dumb Muppet.

Has anyone often thought to themselves…..why didn’t her rich white privileged family fund her surgery or her trip back home? Didn’t she have to set up a scabby desperate GAL page? I reckon the bunch of them a tight arse cunts!!

Reactions: 12
I said the exact same thing last Monday on this thread when she was “schnuggled up in bed” 🦷🦷🦷🐴🐴🐴
I did see your message and was good to read I wasn't the only one that it annoyed but since she's done it again, maybe she thinks that's how it's said - definitely not cute coming out of her mouth with those tombstone teeth that matched Asher's first birthday cake :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.