Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how the other two friends are in the photo being subtle and there’s Simmo doing everything she can to take the spotlight - looking at how everyone else at the event was dressed, that dress she wore was the wrong choice.

she’d be the one to turn up to a wedding in an all white floor length gown and invite herself to the photo session
And she’s holding HER bump at her ‘besties’ baby shower. duck off.

Reactions: 19
Probably wanted a girl so she could dress her up in expensive designer farshun.............a mini me of Scamone.
And could target other girl-baby/toddler suppliers for freebies. Not Asher will probably get Asher hands me downs. A girl baby is a brand new money generating unit

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She gave Trent a gifted gift box for father day with a tea towel in it

She told us all about a dinner she was part of (advertising tickets) which was the same sort of charity as Women's Refuge

She has done a podcast with someone who is shady as duck and left radio very quickly and under a VERY dark cloud.

She makes her husband wear suits 2 sizes too small and hides his socks... and calls him baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I see Erin has commented on the newest giveaway, maybe she will win this one as well
I saw this too and have screen shot the giveaway to make sure she announces it next week and also doesn’t just delete the post. So stay tuned for next week 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I actually think she is toxic enough that she would see a daughter as competition. They would not have a healthy relationship.
Imagine having Simone as your Mother in Law. Nothing would be good enough for her. Asher’s wedding day dawns and he is preparing to walk down the aisle with Trent and Simone on each arm. Trent turns up in his trusty Zara checkered suit. Sans socks. Simone swans in wearing a floor length gown in the shade known as Sandfly point. It’s DEFINITELY not rented. Asher cringes seeing her get up, knowing that she is trying to upstage his bride. Simone sensing his disappointment screeches “IT’S NOT WHITE YOU THICK bleep IT’S SANDFLY POINT”

*Sandfly point being a Dulux shade of white.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Storing her “backstock” of canned drinks above her range hood
Lol more of a stupid one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Storing her “backstock” of canned drinks above her range hood
Lol more of a stupid one 😂
Hahaha! True story... my husband suggested storing the spare Tonic water (for the G&T's, Obvs) in the rangehood cupboard. I think he was quite shocked at how fast I shut down that little idea! 😅 😅 So the spare paper towels went in there tout suite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she had a girl, this would be them by the pool
Simon wishes her tits looked as good as hers!! Simmo’s are down to her knees. Like tennis balls in socks🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine having Simone as your Mother in Law. Nothing would be good enough for her. Asher’s wedding day dawns and he is preparing to walk down the aisle with Trent and Simone on each arm. Trent turns up in his trusty Zara checkered suit. Sans socks. Simone swans in wearing a floor length gown in the shade known as Sandfly point. It’s DEFINITELY not rented. Asher cringes seeing her get up, knowing that she is trying to upstage his bride. Simone sensing his disappointment screeches “IT’S NOT WHITE YOU THICK bleep IT’S SANDFLY POINT”

*Sandfly point being a Dulux shade of white.
She’s already organised Asher’s wedding🤣🤣🤣

Too easy Simone! Didnt even try and change this one around much
Original recipe here - https://www.wellplated.com/crock-pot-chicken-and-rice/#wprm-recipe-container-32988

The author for this recipe has an active Instagram account with a 180k followers. I don't have a burner account, anyone wanna sent them Simone's uncredited reel?
What’s their handle??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My memorable moment was when they brought ALL new power tools that matched each other, including a lawn mower and they have a fake lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.