Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found today's reel recipe. Changed the quantities from a delish recipe you cheeky thing Simone.
You even tried changing the order of the spices but forget to delete one of the cumins silly sausage. 2 tablespoon of cumin for probably 750g of chicken breast is a lot . Though even your "correct 1 tbsp" of chilli is huge. If you were doubling think you meant tsp.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s clearly only using the ‘I don’t pre-record my content’ argument so she can pull it out again when she is using pre-recorded content to hide not-Asher’s birth 🤥

Reactions: 9
What's with Scamone referring to the menstrual cup company as hers. Three slides she uses "ours". Is this another company she is involved with?
She calls it her baby but she doesn't actually own it.
The company's registered name is Freya Limited (as per their T&Cs), and she's neither a director nor shareholder according to the Companies Office

Reactions: 8
Lol-ed at the comment around daycare bugs.
"Had lots of friends this year hospitalized from daycare bugs but we've been pretty fortunate"
She only implied that he was starting daycare probably a month as go? So I don't think most people would refer to the whole year unless your kid had been there for most of the year..

Reactions: 14
Yeah right, a few sniffles. What kid doesn't pick up gastro in daycare or kinder?

Reactions: 6
She calls it her baby but she doesn't actually own it.
The company's registered name is Freya Limited (as per their T&Cs), and she's neither a director nor shareholder according to the Companies Office
Same as Nada. She’s just a brand partner

Does anyone else get super angry vibes from her story where she’s talking about the menstrual cup? Not her usual “devine” “so amayzung” just really transactional. My guess is she read tattle before recording it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure why she’s using FDA approval as a selling point for those cups. It’s not even an NZ standard, it’s an American one and it’s piss easy to get approval when there are so many identical products on the market, they would’ve just used an existing approval. (Or most likely it’s a white label manufacturer)

Reactions: 11
Not sure why she’s using FDA approval as a selling point for those cups. It’s not even an NZ standard, it’s an American one and it’s piss easy to get approval when there are so many identical products on the market, they would’ve just used an existing approval. (Or most likely it’s a white label manufacturer)
White label manufacturer just like her “custom designed” activewear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🚨💡 I thought it would be a fun idea since we are coming towards the end of the year to do a little “2022 summary of Simone’s most f*ed up moments”

I encourage everyone to think up the most f*ed up thing you can remember her doing and summarise it here. I will collate them so we can all have a good laugh.

I will start with mine….
The time she came home from Asher’s Birthday party and immediately took photos of all his birthday cards, then proceeded to throw them all in the bin.
packing Asher's bag for his 'first day' at day care and then never even filming it
getting Asher a new lunchbox from the local jail after comments in here about his food getting soggy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah she's just baiting us.....................................................we all know the tree comes down at 12.01am on Christmas Day.

Santa trip each year? duck he's only been twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion -

Christmas is coming, oh holy night. Baby not Asher is crowning, “not yet, the times not right”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Scheduling A’s daily ‘allowance’ of water 😔 getting called out for it here then “all of a sudden” showing him sipping on h2o often, product placement-ing his cups all around the place and saying he has access to water whenever he likes! 🙄🙄 poor dehydrated bub

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.