Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she says purchased ourselves, what a tc I am 🤣🤣 clearly if I’d woken up at 4am to scrub my house to open home standard and puff my 374 bed cushions my brain would be sharper. Sigh. There’s always next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I know what they’re supposed to be butttt.. surely you see it too? 😬
That busy sheet will be short lived on Asher's cot! God forbid some pattern being introduced in the bedroom. Thank goodness for muted colours though eh Simon? lol

Reactions: 2
Simone, glad you’re addressing everything here, but we are still waiting for the women’s refuge receipts from the donations in your legal name?

What on earth do the neighbours think seeing a tripod outside the garage to film the vacuuming? 😂
64D3D56B-B20A-4890-A683-F05EA36DB386.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf. What is that room with not one thing in it - except a (gifted) neon light? Is that the garage? Where is everything? She’s psycho ! Who does this?
Hey Skimmo - you should move the neon light into your kitchen - it’ll make the other abomination make sense. Better living everybody.

love the Māori art above Tent’s desk, is that so he can sit in his exec chair lauding his white priv and colonialism?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Simone, glad you’re addressing everything here, but we are still waiting for the women’s refuge receipts from the donations in your legal name?

What on earth do the neighbours think seeing a tripod outside the garage to film the vacuuming? 😂View attachment 1775499
The neighbours have got to think she is farkin nuts and also proving to Tatlers that Trenti doesn't sit in his $3k (spew) chair and work from the garage!

I can’t see their page either?
Did you make a comment?

Reactions: 8
Guest room and landing tour next thanks Simone.
Also, I see you with your "couldn't be bothered this morning so using pre-recorded content"
When has she ever said couldn't be bothered before...

Yes, but not on my main account.
You can block based on the email account rather than the account. You would of needed to comment with a burner account linked to a separate email address

Reactions: 8
Guest room and landing tour next thanks Simone.
Also, I see you with your "couldn't be bothered this morning so using pre-recorded content"
When has she ever said couldn't be bothered before...

You can block based on the email account rather than the account. You would of needed to comment with a burner account linked to a separate email address
Ha ha, I see! Caught!!!
Edited to say I just checked and that account has a different email address to my main account, but I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to using a computer etc. I learnt about bots and burner accounts from you guys. Can anyone see Weleda‘s NZ page?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

What on earth do the neighbours think seeing a tripod outside the garage to film the vacuuming? 😂View attachment 1775499
She couldn’t be bothered moving the cars so she could vacuum the garage?! - you absolute lazy witch! Standards are SLIPPING!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha ha, I see! Caught!!!
Edited to say I just checked and that account has a different email address to my main account, but I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to using a computer etc. I learnt about bots and burner accounts from you guys. Can anyone see Weleda‘s NZ page?
I’m now blocked on my main which is under a different email too, honestly I’m a TC and don’t know how this stuff works 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“Away to New Plymouth this weekend for another one of my ✨bEsT fRiEnD✨ x’s baby shower” ….does this woman know the meaning of ‘best’?? every bloody person she knows is a BEST friend! 🙄🙄 …..also are they calling Simon THEIR best friend? I’m guessing no

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic... but can anyone recommend a bottle warmer? I was going to get Lil Moo but am put off them now...
Needing something for summer coming up.

So I know what they’re supposed to be butttt.. surely you see it too? 😬
Yes yes yes!!! I saw this the other day and had to take a second look. I know they’re meant to be S&P shakers but they’re awfully phallic in shape aren’t they 😝🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.