Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Away to New Plymouth this weekend for another one of my ✨bEsT fRiEnD✨ x’s baby shower” ….does this woman know the meaning of ‘best’?? every bloody person she knows is a BEST friend! 🙄🙄 …..also are they calling Simon THEIR best friend? I’m guessing no
Have fun in the Taranaki Simmo. Pronounced - Ta-Ruh-Na-Kee 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
I had HG in two of my three pregnancies and it was hell. Her poor friend suffering while Simone is having the perfect pregnancy with no nausea, no loss of energy, no reflux, no spewing, probably no stretch marks, no pelvic pain, no worries about the baby, no nothing. Life continues on as normal. Her friends an angel if she’s not resentful of Simone.

Reactions: 10
Off topic... but can anyone recommend a bottle warmer? I was going to get Lil Moo but am put off them now...
Needing something for summer coming up.
I can’t vouch for the actual product as I haven’t used it, but it’s been confirmed that Lil Moo wasn’t a partnership and they didn’t ask Simone to post, so probably ok to buy

Reactions: 4
I’m now blocked on my main which is under a different email too, honestly I’m a TC and don’t know how this stuff works 😂
My husband just had a look on his Instagram, the page is still there, all but two negative comments deleted. Irony is I actually buy a lot of Weleda products.

• Wow
She couldn’t be bothered moving the cars so she could vacuum the garage?! - you absolute lazy witch! Standards are SLIPPING!
But she then did exactly that to film that ridiculous clip proving that she vacuums her garage 😂 so not actually lazy because you ended up doing it? bleeping psycho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being a neighbour and seeing her tripod set up and thinking, oh she must be filming something cool. Quick vac before she gets started, maybe it’s a music video! How cool! Oh… no the vacuuming was the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww how nice you had to show us Trent’s office semen, so is that a corner of your bedroom? Or the spare room? Or is it the garage? And you then moved everything out of it to vacuum it to show us it’s not there? I truly think it’s in the garage! Psycho pants had to move everything out of the garage to “vacuum” it 😂

Wtf. What is that room with not one thing in it - except a (gifted) neon light? Is that the garage? Where is everything? She’s psycho ! Who does this?
Don't get me started on those lights, that one in her kitchen a total design crime

Reactions: 9
Who has an empty garage? That’s so creepy! Ours is full of art supplies, snow gear, sports stuff, tools… y’know, signs of our hobbies and personalities!
But my house was built in the sixties, so even if I had nothing in the garage it would still look grubby lol

Reactions: 16
Who has an empty garage? That’s so creepy! Ours is full of art supplies, snow gear, sports stuff, tools… y’know, signs of our hobbies and personalities!
But my house was built in the sixties, so even if I had nothing in the garage it would still look grubby lol
Why would they keep anything in the garage, doesn’t everyone just keep their supplies at their storage units?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would they keep anything in the garage, doesn’t everyone just keep their supplies at their storage units?!
Because everyone can afford a storage unit and take the time to drive there and drop off/pick up a few things at a time so they don’t clutter up their perfect house… can’t they? 🤣 Simone doesn’t live in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have 3 garages and only one car can fit because we have tools surf boards lawn mower and other tit taking up the space.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Instagram now has an option when you block an account where you can block all the accounts they may have or create. So even your existing accounts with different email addresses can be blocked.

• Wow
Because everyone can afford a storage unit and take the time to drive there and drop off/pick up a few things at a time so they don’t clutter up their perfect house… can’t they? 🤣 Simone doesn’t live in the real world
Her house is pretty big (230m2) and she throws out/ sells everything so quickly so it's beyond why she should also need an external storage unit.
If her massive house isn't enough to store all her stuff proves 2 things
1) she doesn't actually know how to properly style a house to include storage i.e. racking in thr garage, buying correct furniture for spaces
2) her incredibly expensive "storage solutions" (smh, general space) are bullshit and using them just takes up room in your wardrobes/ cupboards mean you fit less stuff in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.