Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's got the picture of her ripping the fingers I think these would look nice next to each other

You probably will you scamming thief
Screenshot_20221208-193343_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wtf is this shithouse engagement simon you are turning into your bots. Poor tezzas notification blowing up coz you can be bothered to proof read before you angrily smash that reply button
Screenshot_20221208-195027_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another memorable moment was when she visited a farm once and suddenly needed gumboots. Matching one another and all black of course

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did she burp? Or is it that she didn't photoshop out the double chin??
Yeah it was like a reflux/burp/almost vom? I dunno exactly but I'd not be stoked if it was my company and she left that in an ad. Unprofessional.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah it was like a reflux/burp/almost vom? I dunno exactly but I'd not be stoked if it was my company and she left that in an ad. Unprofessional.
That’s piss poor it should have been recorded again . Lazy cow

Guarantee she’s sent herself these questions. And what would the point be? To hide your lies Simone
Most of the questions had spelling mistakes, first thought… she sent them to herself. Too coincidental to have most questions with spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That’s piss poor it should have been recorded again . Lazy cow

Most of the questions had spelling mistakes, first thought… she sent them to herself. Too coincidental to have most questions with spelling mistakes.
Good spotting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think I will just leave this here. Some Tattlers might want to help if they are able. It might twig someone elses memory (we know you are watching 👀👀) or you could just show us the receipts when you did donate and clear up all this confusion🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.