Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
As annoying as Jack is at least she is willing to put herself forward and give an opinion - no matter how bizarre, ridiculous, uninformed, clickbaity, smug or repulsive it is. All Simon does is regurgitate talking points from other people and then say "wankspangler" at the end of it
Or invents his own imaginary conversation, like: “I’ll say it again for Keith at the back, something something Meghan send the boats back to the Daily Mail something something”.

And everyone stands up and claps in his replies. You’re the man, Simon! Sticking it to the establishment. As everyone else scrolls past yawning.

If it didn’t look like he smells of eggs and wotsits, I’d say he was probably high on the smell of his own farts.

It’s what I don’t get with him, Tan, bottle dickhead, that lot. I vote Liberal locally (two-horse race here), generally side with Labour nationally, and probably sway towards being a woke green snowflake…so why are this lot so utterly unlikable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
So this is how he chooses to react to the backlash for this deeply misogynistic cartoon that Oxfam were forced to delete? Such an arsehole.

View attachment 2223167
Actually Simon, most of us gave up donating to Oxfam years ago when it turned out they were sexually exploiting earthquake victims. But never miss a chance to moan about the ebil terves aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
He reminds me of a… well, I was going to say ‘friend’ but let’s go with acquaintance… who comments on EVERY EVENT. The coronation, something on TV, whatever big sports game is going on, Brexit, the politics or PMQ of the day, Loose Women / Jeremy Vine / GMB etc.

And clearly has no real interest or knowledge about the issue. Asked him once why he’s always wanging on over on twitter and he said he’s a “social commentator” and had to engage in the big hashtags so he gets noticed.

Complicated way of saying you’re unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

stunrw

VIP Member
Work event??? What fucking work?
Someone appears to have shaved a chimp and kicked it through Top Man………

He does realise that KC talked to him because he was stuck in front of him and it's polite? He didn't walk in and go "Where's that tedious, workshy twat who tweets bollocks. Bring him to me immediately"

Edit: That woukd have been Prince Phillip that said that last bit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

J2607

VIP Member
His entire online persona is anti gammon. I can't understand why anyone who wasn't a massive raging Tory would have anything against the guy.
Have you ever heard of virtue signalling? Have you actually read any of this thread? Do you think it’s normal for a grown man to say “use your head and spread” when telling women to get a smear?

Absolutely baffled you can’t see through his
transparent personality for the creep that he is. It is often those most vocal about doing good, that in private are what they claim to rail against.

And I’ve only ever voted Labour but sure I’m a raging Tory 🙄 It’s people with your viewpoint who just throw Tory out at as an insult, at every given opportunity when they see something they don’t agree with, that unfortunately push people more towards the Tories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

SendReceive

Chatty Member
I usually hang out with the fraus on the Monroe thread (🔺/🍉). It’s BUSY so only just had the chance to share this. Somebody ought to mention it to him next time he mentions corrupt tax-dodging Tories etc.

FEA26B6A-C0F0-4693-A3C3-A873121045AD.jpeg
A8237063-E0F5-441D-B804-D14A2100E3E2.jpeg
758861AB-0C4C-4AC9-9DD8-C17023B10004.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Itchy of Itchington

Saw on Facebook that he's bought his kids their first passports and is taking them abroad on a "daddy adventure". Maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that the mum isn't going too, given its the kids' first time abroad. She must really like him being out the house!
She's gonna ring Border Patrol before he comes back and get him banned from re-entering the UK on the grounds of being an absolute fucking knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Me too, can’t stand the scruffy thundercunt. Same for all twitter accounts who blame the government and brexit for everything. Last time I looked it wasn’t the governments job to make anyone’s lives better.
Um, that's literally the Government's job though isn't it, to serve the people. Maybe you've just forgotten after 12 years of this shitshow who do nothing for anyone but themselves.

• Heart

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Of course he just happened to drop by on the day he got called a quality insult. He’s here every day, he’s too much of a narcissist to look away

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What a horrible fat arsehole. I honestly do not get his logic. You aren't allowed to get annoyed about Schofield being a dirty grooming pedalo because people are struggling? So why is it ok for him to feign disgust at every single thing the tories do while people are still struggling?
Very true - 'Riddle me this Simon, why are you so concerned about the insanely rich couple Meghan and Harry when there are foodbanks in this country?'

And he's coming dangerously close to defending a nonce in that tweet :sick:

Reactions: 17
Today he's all over the whole Celebrations boxes having the Bounty sweets removed thing and how those unwanted sweets could have gone to foodbanks this very tough Xmas. Is there ANYTHING he won't use for virtue signalling?
Wtf???? Imagine rocking up to a food bank in January with 10 mini bounties ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16

smudge126

VIP Member
Fuck me, it's a thread full of Tories. 🤮
I’m about as left as you can get without venturing into criminal/extremist territory and I think the man is a complete moron. He’s nothing but meaningless sound bites thrown onto Twitter for likes and then reposting to his Facebook page. I doubt he knows a single thing about politics beyond “the daily mail and sun said this so I will just do the opposite and that’ll be good enough for my audience, they’ll tell me I won the internet again!”

• Heart

Pkershaw

I can’t believe I’ve only just found this page. I’ve detested this attention seeking lard-globule for many years. I have the misfortune of living in the same town as him and have actually seen him in the flesh a couple of times. The last time I spotted him he was wearing a bright red Coca Cola T-shirt and clearly hadn’t showered for a few days. It looked the Duff blimp had grew legs.

This thread has been a great read and the revelations of his company that was liquidated with £76k worth of debts is fascinating. I’d love to know more about that.
I have a couple of tales to share about this weirdo and his antics but my favourite story is about his stupid potty training book that he sells on Amazon. It’s called Little Budgie Done a Fudgie. A few years back he shared an email that he’d received from the manager of a children’s nursery. One of the parents had gifted the book to them. She read it and contacted him with concerns as she felt it encouraged children to eat their own faeces. hahaha! He took the constructive criticism with the grace you’ve all come to expect when Simon encounters an opinion he doesn’t like…. “Gammon, Bwexit, Kawen, wacist, I waised money for chawity etc etc”.

• Haha
  • Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
I see his favourite hobby of screenshotting his own tweets and posting them to Facebook has now expanded to screenshotting from tattle and posting that to Facebook instead.

What an exhilarating life.

• Haha
He really is a lazy workshy cunt. Wants people to pay for his lifestyle sat around like a useless spud in his skiddy pants
You call us tattlers saddos but I’m pretty sure we all contribute more to society than you slobbadon milosovic

• Haha
Reactions: 15