Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As annoying as Jack is at least she is willing to put herself forward and give an opinion - no matter how bizarre, ridiculous, uninformed, clickbaity, smug or repulsive it is. All Simon does is regurgitate talking points from other people and then say "wankspangler" at the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Itchy of Itchington

How does he have 4 kids. How did his wife's vagina not just clamp shut and never open again. Is she a total melt as well or if she off her head on Mogadon or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Why’s he always fucking dribbling on about any old shite. The Elton/Glasto thing is insane. Who was ever slagging it off beforehand? Leave the house sometime you silly fuck, and have actual conversations that actually happen with real people.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
He’s the opposite of the “why’s no one talking about XYZ?” alongside a link to a major news site talking about it -gang.

He invents a non-woke pile of crap steaming hot-take and pretends he’s had a conversation about it.

“No, Duncan, these bendy bananas won’t kill you like the EU say they will!” or some shit. He’s so awful at it, I can’t create my own example.

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Why do Harry and Meghan have such a chokehold on all the corniest people on Twitter. And why do all of these centrist grifters do the cringey "creative" swearing thing all the time.

(Also I assumed he was like 55.)

Yeah all that nonsense like wankpuffin, thunderbollocks and bunglecunt. I can't stand that stuff.

Does this boring old bollocks have a job?

He seems to consider the stuff he does on facebook and twitter a job.

• Haha

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
I actually emailed the RNLI to ask about this as it popped up in my Twitter and I was like huh? They confirmed they have received £153,000 from the Flying Farage fundraiser so far - so he's not doing anything dodgy there. They are getting the money paid to them as it's raised. Moving the target just means it's kept open, not that they're kept waiting for the money.

1664907476830.png

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Well quite.
But I don't think Si likes his fundraising to go unnoticed. It always has to be in his name :rolleyes:
Plus he can't take out a little slice for his wages if it all goes directly to the charity.

Screenshot_20230629_134627.jpg

• Heart

starfro

But ‘he’ didn’t raise it did he? He hasn’t done marathons, or actually any fundraising, he’s just put a few things on Facebook whilst sitting in his arse. Anyone can do that.
Exactly.

And the way he does it is completely against the spirit of charity. "Donate to piss off the WRONG type of people" isn't a good reason to donate money.

If he was really interested in helping out migrants at sea he'd volunteer to join the local RNLI. But he doesn't care, it's just about getting Twitter likes.

It's the very worst of modern immature politics, where everything is done purely to wind up the other side.

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
"my work" is cringe AF.

Re LC there's literally a film currently on netflix about him. Not exactly untapped, and all the people who've suddenly decided they're massive stans should probably have taken thirty seconds to Google him.

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I bet he's spent days on that corker.

Nice bit of thinly-veiled whataboutery there Simon. We can care about poverty and prime-time noncery simultaneously.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Um, that's literally the Government's job though isn't it, to serve the people. Maybe you've just forgotten after 12 years of this shitshow who do nothing for anyone but themselves.
And they do serve a lot of the population. They are actually implementing policies a lot of people want such as controlled immigration whether you personally agree or not it’s a massive concern for a great number of the general public.
The issue with this utter dick is he’s found his niche and that’s the people who think shouting gammon is the best way to debate issues like Lineker and the irony is Simon Harris is far from a lefty and is more than a little bit racist himself as someone who voted brexit then backtracked when he realised that wasn’t in vogue with the type of people who laughed at his shit ‘humour’

he slagged people off standing in a queue to see the queen as he is so anti establishment yet then when celebrities were papped in the queue and got attention for it suddenly he rocks up trying to get his fat fizzhog in there at the 22th hour (when it had already been announced the queue was closing)
He hasn’t ever had an original thought in his self obsessed pea brain he is just addicted to validation from social media and I’d put money on him being a rubbish human being in real life

• Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Now he's set up a fundraiser to raise awareness of Tourettes in honour of "brave Lewis Capaldi". He should get in the Guinness Book of Records at this stage for highest number of gofundme campaigns (That almost never reach their target and then he stops mentioning them).

• Haha
  • Wow