Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh please go to my profile and click the nice juicy subscribe button.…………
I’ve seen a few perma-online types claim this like there’s some grand conspiracy. Nah your follower numbers are just going down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would it upset folk if someone from the UK wins. I don't see the logic of his statement. He's a bullying manchild who is desperate for people with celebrity status to acknowledge him so he can simp some more

UK finished second last year, and as a lifelong and highly involved Eurovision fan - people love the UK, they just want us to send our best stuff.

Don't drag Queen Mae Muller into your grubby little world, you utter simpleton.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ he is pathetic. Can't stand the way he's always making out the UK is such a vile hellhole as well. It really isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

We all know he’s been cracking one out every time she’s been on………….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He reminds me of a… well, I was going to say ‘friend’ but let’s go with acquaintance… who comments on EVERY EVENT. The coronation, something on TV, whatever big sports game is going on, Brexit, the politics or PMQ of the day, Loose Women / Jeremy Vine / GMB etc.

And clearly has no real interest or knowledge about the issue. Asked him once why he’s always wanging on over on twitter and he said he’s a “social commentator” and had to engage in the big hashtags so he gets noticed.

Complicated way of saying you’re unemployed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He reminds me of a description I saw of an EastEnders character: "Past storylines have included being a prat, selling drugs, being an arse, buying a gun, being a twit and selling stolen goods." Replace the criminal activity with self-righteous Twitter addiction and endless dodgy fundraisers, and you've got Simon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on a podcast earlier this week. Him chatting about things was different matter he almost didn't believe what he was saying

GRIFTTTTTTT

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He reminds me of a description I saw of an EastEnders character: "Past storylines have included being a prat, selling drugs, being an arse, buying a gun, being a twit and selling stolen goods." Replace the criminal activity with self-righteous Twitter addiction and endless dodgy fundraisers, and you've got Simon
Or we could just go with being a prat being an arse and being a twit. Sums up his existence

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you hate the UK so much why are you encouraging people to vote for Mae Muller, in which case the UK would win?!

I won't deny that there are a lot of people suffering and going without food, etc. in the UK - more so than in most of Western Europe. But he certainly ain't going short

Reactions: 4
I generally try not to comment on people's looks, but I will quite happily say that his entire personality repulses me 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ he is pathetic. Can't stand the way he's always making out the UK is such a vile hellhole as well. It really isn't.

I'm just back from Liverpool, where I've been with a load of mates who have travelled from as far away as the US and Australia, as well as elsewhere in Europe.

Everyone loves being in the UK.

Sad sack self hating nobbers like Simon who barely leave the house are not accurate observers of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sad sack self hating nobbers like Simon who barely leave the house
Unless it is to drive his kids (including the baby) five hours to go to a chippy and then tell them it's shut so he can sell the story to the local press as if this is news

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.