Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He doesn't understand. Clubs who get relegated have to lay off staff due to budget reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet he's spent days on that corker.

Nice bit of thinly-veiled whataboutery there Simon. We can care about poverty and prime-time noncery simultaneously.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet he's spent days on that corker.

Nice bit of thinly-veiled whataboutery there Simon. We can care about poverty and prime-time noncery simultaneously.
A very good point. Does he not care about yet another cover up within TV of grooming and God knows what else? Quite concerning if he doesn’t. Wonder what his tweets were around the time of the Saville revelations.

• Heart
What a horrible fat hole. I honestly do not get his logic. You aren't allowed to get annoyed about Schofield being a dirty grooming pedalo because people are struggling? So why is it ok for him to feign disgust at every single thing the tories do while people are still struggling?

Reactions: 11
He seems to think the UK is one of the nastiest places you could possibly live. I wonder if he's ever even been abroad? Doubt it.
Send his ass to California's Central Valley. Bakersfield. Lodi. Or upstate New York. Vestal will set him right.

Reactions: 3
What a horrible fat hole. I honestly do not get his logic. You aren't allowed to get annoyed about Schofield being a dirty grooming pedalo because people are struggling? So why is it ok for him to feign disgust at every single thing the tories do while people are still struggling?
Very true - 'Riddle me this Simon, why are you so concerned about the insanely rich couple Meghan and Harry when there are foodbanks in this country?'

And he's coming dangerously close to defending a nonce in that tweet :sick:

Reactions: 17
Why do people keep inviting him onto the radio? He's terrible at it. Always tripping over his words and forgetting what he wants to say. He doesn't live anywhere near Northampton either!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m yet to read the whole thread but so glad there is one - I can’t bleeping stand this bleep!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do people keep inviting him onto the radio? He's terrible at it. Always tripping over his words and forgetting what he wants to say. He doesn't live anywhere near Northampton either!

Very professional. You'd think he'd remember his one job when he does literally duck all else except fart his inane thoughts into the Twittersphere.

• Haha
Won't be long till he tweets something along the lines of

"When's straight pride then? It's every day Barry, now shut up!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.