Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised he's never tried Youtube for making a bit of money. Having said that though, any times he's posted videos he looks so awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera. There was an hilarious one he recorded where he was standing in his garden close to tears, whining about how Facebook had shadow banned him. It was like his life was collapsing around him the way he was carrying on. Tragic.
Pathetic him and Jake Dickenden are almost on a par for social media validation addiction

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised he's never tried Youtube for making a bit of money. Having said that though, any times he's posted videos he looks so awkward and uncomfortable in front of the camera. There was an hilarious one he recorded where he was standing in his garden close to tears, whining about how Facebook had shadow banned him. It was like his life was collapsing around him the way he was carrying on. Tragic.
My son’s paediatrician made a comment that if you have an autistic child, and autistic parent’s normally in the mix whether they know it or not. I wonder if that could be part of the issue? Combine being socially awkward/struggling with generally being a ridiculous human being and maybe this is what results?

Reactions: 4
My son’s paediatrician made a comment that if you have an autistic child, and autistic parent’s normally in the mix whether they know it or not. I wonder if that could be part of the issue? Combine being socially awkward/struggling with generally being a ridiculous human being and maybe this is what results?

Yeah I'd not be surprised at all if he has undiagnosed autism. Still doesn't excuse him being a prick of course.

Reactions: 3
Why is he always promoting his own "greatness"
Pleased to have played a small role........you made a comment on twitter mate - you didn't help find the cure for cancer!
I see Simon wants a cookie.. again 😴 I hate his need to tell everyone “ooooo look what I said” like just say it, there’s no need to then show everyone after u billy no mates

Reactions: 4
I see Simon wants a cookie.. again 😴 I hate his need to tell everyone “ooooo look what I said” like just say it, there’s no need to then show everyone after u billy no mates
It’s like how he constantly reposts the same three unfunny jokes. Thinks he’s done something clever then tries to dine out on it for years because his two brain cells burned out after thinking of those “jokes”

Reactions: 8
I just need to keep saying this.

I'm glad we have a little community here on sensible people who can see through the head and realise what a complete and utter prick he is.

Only about 100,000 or so to get through 😢

Reactions: 8
Hi Simon! You love the attention really 😘

Who the hell is actually going to pay money for his tweets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He really is a lazy workshy bleep. Wants people to pay for his lifestyle sat around like a useless spud in his skiddy pants
You call us tattlers saddos but I’m pretty sure we all contribute more to society than you slobbadon milosovic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell £3 a month to listen to his absolute bilge. Is this in an effort to pay back his creditors and that bounce back loan 🙄 Anyone choosing to pay is an absolute cretin. I honestly don’t understand how people can’t see right through him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.