Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His entire online persona is anti gammon. I can't understand why anyone who wasn't a massive raging Tory would have anything against the guy.
Have you ever heard of virtue signalling? Have you actually read any of this thread? Do you think itā€™s normal for a grown man to say ā€œuse your head and spreadā€ when telling women to get a smear?

Absolutely baffled you canā€™t see through his
transparent personality for the creep that he is. It is often those most vocal about doing good, that in private are what they claim to rail against.

And Iā€™ve only ever voted Labour but sure Iā€™m a raging Tory šŸ™„ Itā€™s people with your viewpoint who just throw Tory out at as an insult, at every given opportunity when they see something they donā€™t agree with, that unfortunately push people more towards the Tories.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me, it's a thread full of Tories. šŸ¤®
Iā€™m about as left as you can get without venturing into criminal/extremist territory and I think the man is a complete moron. Heā€™s nothing but meaningless sound bites thrown onto Twitter for likes and then reposting to his Facebook page. I doubt he knows a single thing about politics beyond ā€œthe daily mail and sun said this so I will just do the opposite and thatā€™ll be good enough for my audience, theyā€™ll tell me I won the internet again!ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also his followers are like a cult of brainwashed sheep. They seem oblivious to the way that he doesn't engage with them AT ALL and pretty much everything is the same 5 jokes on rinse and repeat. And they never notice all the times when the mask slips. His latest nonsense seems to be suggesting that Rochford is bigoted because the census is reporting it as the straightest place in Britain.

Reactions: 7
His entire online persona is anti gammon. I can't understand why anyone who wasn't a massive raging Tory would have anything against the guy.
Gammon in its original form referred to the colour of a persons face when they became agitated when expressing their views, and is most commonly used to describe middle aged white men who supported brexit.
Remind you of anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As soon as someone calls someone a gammon I just switch off to anything they have to say ever. As the above poster has shown anyone who is skeptical of this person or Jack or whoever is a Tory gammon. Itā€™s all childish goodies and baddies and it is exactly the reason that no matter how bad the tories are they could still win an election due to smug middle class ā€˜be kindā€™ name calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd not be at all surprised if Simon Arris is a secret tory voter. He's definitely not the feminist he claims to be after all. Hi Simon by the way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Because heā€™s a arrogant, clout-chasing, unfunny, tedious twit

Hope this helps

Yours,
Never voted Tory ever ever
xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is he doubling down and still on the Harry train after the absolute tripe that is being released from his memoir šŸ˜ I think the comment about killing 25 people was the final straw in this whole debacle but not for good olā€™ Simon, heā€™s fine with that āœŒšŸ’…šŸ» Meghanā€™s not gonna shag ya babes.
He makes me skin crawl so much šŸ¤¢
Just checked his Instagram, weird how he was more than happy to meet Prince Charles in March this year and gloat about itā€¦funny that šŸ§

Attachments

• Haha
Happy to brag about meeting Charles and no doubt completely lick his arse at the time but also happy to accuse him of being a racist bully for all the awful things he's meant to have done to poor oppressed Meghan (who is definitely not going to duck him). He's still banging on about Harry and Meghan constantly on twitter. Genuinely obsessed with them to a pretty creepy degree.

Reactions: 3
As soon as someone calls someone a gammon I just switch off to anything they have to say ever. As the above poster has shown anyone who is skeptical of this person or Jack or whoever is a Tory gammon. Itā€™s all childish goodies and baddies and it is exactly the reason that no matter how bad the tories are they could still win an election due to smug middle class ā€˜be kindā€™ name calling.
Translation: as soon as someone holds up a mirror and refers to a person as the thing they actually are I just switch off to anything they have to say ever because it's easier than admitting to the uncomfortable truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't buy that crap about how he was tricked and he should never have voted leave. I think a leave voter is the true Simon behind the facade. It just doesn't work well with the type of audience he's stumbled upon. I bet he doesn't even read Harry's book.

I don't buy that crap about how he was tricked and he should never have voted leave. I think a leave voter is the true Simon behind the facade. It just doesn't work well with the type of audience he's stumbled upon. I bet he doesn't even read Harry's book.
The thing is there are left wing people that voted leave because ultimately the EU to them was anti-democratic, Corbyn never supported it initially. He could have voted for it with valid reasons but how on earth he claims he was tricked I don't know. What was it he supposedly fell for? It's just ironic he's now so holier than thou and anti-brexit. Does this man have a job or did he before he slobbed about 24/7 writing zingers on Twitter?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.