Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His obsession with H & M is as odd as the haters obsession with them.
He loves to think he is so contraversial 😂

Reactions: 7
Work event??? What bleeping work?
Someone appears to have shaved a chimp and kicked it through Top Man………

He does realise that KC talked to him because he was stuck in front of him and it's polite? He didn't walk in and go "Where's that tedious, workshy twit who tweets bollocks. Bring him to me immediately"

Edit: That woukd have been Prince Phillip that said that last bit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He should've had a word with Charles about the disgusting way he treats Harry and as he puts it, that "amazing woman", Meghan. He certainly seems to feel strongly enough about the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He should've had a word with Charles about the disgusting way he treats Harry and as he puts it, that "amazing woman", Meghan. He certainly seems to feel strongly enough about the situation.
1683539003654.gif

I imagine it would end something like this

• Haha
Legally, being an annoying wally doesn't constitute treason ... but Charles is the king, I'm sure he could come up with some reason to shove Simon in the Tower of London

• Haha

Oh please go to my profile and click the nice juicy subscribe button.…………

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember that time you voted for Brexit, Fatty? Muller is also not a big fan of protecting female only spaces. I guess that's fine though?

• Heart
  • Haha
Why would it upset folk if someone from the UK wins. I don't see the logic of his statement. He's a bullying manchild who is desperate for people with celebrity status to acknowledge him so he can simp some more

Reactions: 10
Get over it fatty. He's never going to duck you.

Hi Simon

What getting chauffeured to and from the airport, then sitting in a first class aeroplane seat?

I don't mind Harry but his obsession with him is so weird.

What getting chauffeured to and from the airport, then sitting in a first class aeroplane seat?

I don't mind Harry but his obsession with him is so weird.
I think he had one tweet about Harry and Meghan that got lots of likes, so he keeps trying to reproduce it. But is just comes across as increasingly odd and obsessed now.

Reactions: 2
Do these perma-online bellends have to tweet every lukewarm take or brainfart? Must be insufferable to live with. “Hold on darling, I MUST tweet this!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.