Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's something that annoys me:

Tweets this morning saying those who asked for funding for the free Maccies to check their emails.

Guy thinks he's a Saint but the funding is basically donations from the public.

So people donate, he decides who gets it. bleeping weird.

If you want to pay for a Macs for someone then pay for someone in your own area.

Reactions: 7
40 years old with 4 kids and he thinks that ratioing one of "The Baddies" on twitter is not only exciting, but in any way important. Such a loser. One person who won't give a tit, Simon - Rishi Sunak. And the fact that it's a difference of just three likes shows that he's almost certainly been sitting monitoring the tweet. There has to be more to his life, surely?

Absolutely tragic. A grown man getting excited by Twitter likes. The fact that his followers are so dense that light bends around them, and would “like” any old toilet seems to be a little too nuanced for him to comprehend.

Hi Simon, how’s the “ratio” on these you absolute thundering backside?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I love Dave, good to see a few fellow haters on there.

Simon's flying monkeys are always a pleasure to watch as well, coming to his defence 😂

His attack dog followers instigated one of their #BeKind pile-ons yesterday on some poor guy that committed the crime of asking who this bloke is that's all over his timeline that he doesn't follow and has a paid for blue tick that's tweeting non stop about Lineker.

• Wow
  • Sad
His attack dog followers instigated one of their #BeKind pile-ons yesterday on some poor guy that committed the crime of asking who this bloke is that's all over his timeline that he doesn't follow and has a paid for blue tick that's tweeting non stop about Lineker.
And they are all the type who were utter twerps and bullied at school

Oh, I'm glad I've found this. He's such a self important, self-promoting prick who isn't even funny.

Reactions: 11
Another great response to him here. He's just so full of himself. I see he was retweeted by Gary Lineker too. He probably came in his pants when he saw that.

• Haha
Oh, I'm glad I've found this. He's such a self important, self-promoting prick who isn't even funny.
Me too, can’t stand the scruffy thundercunt. Same for all twitter accounts who blame the government and brexit for everything. Last time I looked it wasn’t the governments job to make anyone’s lives better.

He tried to pick on me some time ago by replying to me when I called him a virtue signaller. he’s nothing but a gammon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too, can’t stand the scruffy thundercunt. Same for all twitter accounts who blame the government and brexit for everything. Last time I looked it wasn’t the governments job to make anyone’s lives better.
Um, that's literally the Government's job though isn't it, to serve the people. Maybe you've just forgotten after 12 years of this shitshow who do nothing for anyone but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Um, that's literally the Government's job though isn't it, to serve the people. Maybe you've just forgotten after 12 years of this shitshow who do nothing for anyone but themselves.
Lol, there's a huge difference between serving people and making their lives better isn’t there? The King also serves the people but nobody suggests it’s up to him to make our lives better.

it isn’t the government's job to make YOUR life better it’s yours. And don’t kid yourself I’m a dyed in the wool Tory, ALL politicians are the same. I can’t think of a single one I’d trust to tell the truth let alone be good enough to lead us into prosperity at this time.

One prerequisite for all MP's should be that they’ve ran a successful business in the past, that way we know they understand economics and dealing with people.

Reactions: 2
And they do serve a lot of the population. They are actually implementing policies a lot of people want such as controlled immigration whether you personally agree or not it’s a massive concern for a great number of the general public.
The issue with this utter dick is he’s found his niche and that’s the people who think shouting gammon is the best way to debate issues like Lineker and the irony is Simon Harris is far from a lefty and is more than a little bit racist himself as someone who voted brexit then backtracked when he realised that wasn’t in vogue with the type of people who laughed at his tit ‘humour’

he slagged people off standing in a queue to see the queen as he is so anti establishment yet then when celebrities were papped in the queue and got attention for it suddenly he rocks up trying to get his fat fizzhog in there at the 22th hour (when it had already been announced the queue was closing)
He hasn’t ever had an original thought in his self obsessed pea brain he is just addicted to validation from social media and I’d put money on him being a rubbish human being in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And they do serve a lot of the population. They are actually implementing policies a lot of people want such as controlled immigration whether you personally agree or not it’s a massive concern for a great number of the general public.
The issue with this utter dick is he’s found his niche and that’s the people who think shouting gammon is the best way to debate issues like Lineker and the irony is Simon Harris is far from a lefty and is more than a little bit racist himself as someone who voted brexit then backtracked when he realised that wasn’t in vogue with the type of people who laughed at his tit ‘humour’

he slagged people off standing in a queue to see the queen as he is so anti establishment yet then when celebrities were papped in the queue and got attention for it suddenly he rocks up trying to get his fat fizzhog in there at the 22th hour (when it had already been announced the queue was closing)
He hasn’t ever had an original thought in his self obsessed pea brain he is just addicted to validation from social media and I’d put money on him being a rubbish human being in real life

Well said. This sums him up perfectly. I've long thought he is likely to be exactly the sort of racist gammon he makes what he'd consider "a living" moaning on about. I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if he votes Tory as well. It's all just a gimmick for likes. The mask definitely slips from time to time.

• Heart
I'm quite a lot of non-gushy/Anti-Simon replies on his Twitter posts lately. It's Restoring a bit of faith in humanity.

If this is any of you guys - keep up the good work.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.