Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is there are left wing people that voted leave because ultimately the EU to them was anti-democratic, Corbyn never supported it initially. He could have voted for it with valid reasons but how on earth he claims he was tricked I don't know. What was it he supposedly fell for? It's just ironic he's now so holier than thou and anti-brexit. Does this man have a job or did he before he slobbed about 24/7 writing zingers on Twitter?

He talks about colleagues occasionally. Maybe that's how he views people on his Facebook friend list? And predictably he's been on a tweeting frenzy about the Prince Harry interview...

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Why do Harry and Meghan have such a chokehold on all the corniest people on Twitter. And why do all of these centrist grifters do the cringey "creative" swearing thing all the time.

(Also I assumed he was like 55.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do Harry and Meghan have such a chokehold on all the corniest people on Twitter. And why do all of these centrist grifters do the cringey "creative" swearing thing all the time.

(Also I assumed he was like 55.)

Yeah all that nonsense like wankpuffin, thunderbollocks and bunglecunt. I can't stand that stuff.

Does this boring old bollocks have a job?

He seems to consider the stuff he does on facebook and twitter a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has he decided to make this his latest cause. Whatever ‘side’ you are on at the end of the day it’s just millionaires having a gripe at other millionaires.

It’s boring now Simon find another bandwagon to jump on

Reactions: 6
I can't decide what is sadder. Him buying the book as early as possible today and spending his entire, empty day reading it, or buying a copy to take a photo of and claim he's read it in what must have been a single sitting. Harry's not going to shag you Simon. Also - hello Simon.

Reactions: 4
I usually hang out with the fraus on the Monroe thread (🔺/🍉). It’s BUSY so only just had the chance to share this. Somebody ought to mention it to him next time he mentions corrupt tax-dodging Tories etc.

FEA26B6A-C0F0-4693-A3C3-A873121045AD.jpeg
A8237063-E0F5-441D-B804-D14A2100E3E2.jpeg
758861AB-0C4C-4AC9-9DD8-C17023B10004.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just heard him on Radio 5 Live talking about how he was misled on Brexit!
He didn't come across well at all, blaming everyone other than himself that he didn't understand what he was voting for.
He was on just after 8am!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I usually hang out with the fraus on the Monroe thread (🔺/🍉). It’s BUSY so only just had the chance to share this. Somebody ought to mention it to him next time he mentions corrupt tax-dodging Tories etc.

View attachment 1873161View attachment 1873162View attachment 1873164
Ha ha ha couldn’t have happened to a more repugnant self important scrote than him!
if that was me I’d be out working my fingers to the bone to pay my debt not sat on my pimply sweaty ass crack trying to impress lefties on social media
And also IS HE duck younger than me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was this media company even meant to be doing I wonder? Listened to him on the 5 live on catchup. Made a fool of himself. The presenter pointed out to him that there was plenty of pro remain stuff in the media and he must have just sided with leave. He didn't really have an answer other than he voted leave because David Cameron wanted to remain. Cameron of course being one of the baddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What was this media company even meant to be doing I wonder? Listened to him on the 5 live on catchup. Made a fool of himself. The presenter pointed out to him that there was plenty of pro remain stuff in the media and he must have just sided with leave. He didn't really have an answer other than he voted leave because David Cameron wanted to remain. Cameron of course being one of the baddies.
Literally pathetic isn’t it. It would be like voting to abolish the NHS just because Corbyn was pro nhs
Utter muppet he’s made himself sound even more of a douche canoe than ever before. And he’s only doing interviews about this to try and claw back some credibility/followers

His followers have been kissing his arse telling him how witty he was when he said on the radio that lately we've been going through Prime Ministers quicker than people go through a roll of toilet paper. Yeah. Hilarious stuff Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His followers have been kissing his arse telling him how witty he was when he said on the radio that lately we've been going through Prime Ministers quicker than people go through a roll of toilet paper. Yeah. Hilarious stuff Simon.
I can only imagine ‘ahhh Simon you really socked it to them’ you brexiteering attention seeking tax dodging pieman you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We know he reads this thread so he's probably shitting it about the tax dodging revelations.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His latest crusade is to try and help this random bloke get more followers on twitter than evil Tory MP, Lee Anderson. The number of followers a person has is meaningless to normal people. Obviously though to someone terminally obsessed with social media like Simon is, it is EVERYTHING!! The joke's on him too as I doubt Anderson could give a tit. And the fact that this guy has acquired 34,000 followers in a day only serves to highlight how empty and meaningless it is.

• Haha
He is so awful, and I'm a remainer and vote Lib Dem.

These types are always such hypocrites with the faux-outrage. They absolutely love it when the "bad guys" write things that they can then use to create content and rile up their followers. They're all so fucked when the Tories are out of power in a couple of years - he might actually have to get a job!

Does he make any money? His wife must be so fed up with being married to such a man-child.

Reactions: 7
His latest crusade is to try and help this random bloke get more followers on twitter than evil Tory MP, Lee Anderson. The number of followers a person has is meaningless to normal people. Obviously though to someone terminally obsessed with social media like Simon is, it is EVERYTHING!! The joke's on him too as I doubt Anderson could give a tit. And the fact that this guy has acquired 34,000 followers in a day only serves to highlight how empty and meaningless it is.

I don’t think a Tory MP gives a tit about how many Twitter followers he has, he’s got a cushty salary and expenses budget. Someone else having more followers changes nothing. Grow up Simon, this is like when you celebrated ratio-ing Boris Johnson. Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.