Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on Facebook that he's bought his kids their first passports and is taking them abroad on a "daddy adventure". Maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that the mum isn't going too, given its the kids' first time abroad. She must really like him being out the house!
She's gonna ring Border Patrol before he comes back and get him banned from re-entering the UK on the grounds of being an absolute bleeping knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw on Facebook that he's bought his kids their first passports and is taking them abroad on a "daddy adventure". Maybe it's just me, but it seems odd that the mum isn't going too, given its the kids' first time abroad. She must really like him being out the house!
It would not surprise me in the slightest if she is going too. But he loves the idea of being an almost single parent on SM for some reason.
Maybe he read women find men with children attractive.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I hear Turkmenistan is nice this time of year

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 13.48.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Simon, all the mums are going to watch cbeebies with a vibrator. You wish. And 9 tweets tonight about Farage having problems with his bank. One tweet would be enough for a normal person. Actually no, a normal person wouldn't tweet about it at all.

Is CBeebies still going? Blimey. Very 2000s. All my daughter watches is Sister, Sister on Netflix or, when she's with me, old movies and I Love Lucy.
---
I hear Turkmenistan is nice this time of year

View attachment 2275103
Questionable human rights record as well. So if the lard arsed bleeping tit bleep gets done out there for something as trivial as jaywalking, he'll be thrown in to an overcrowded, malaria infested jail, and tortured by screws who look like extras from Midnight Express

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is CBeebies still going? Blimey. Very 2000s. All my daughter watches is Sister, Sister on Netflix or, when she's with me, old movies and I Love Lucy.
---

Questionable human rights record as well. So if the lard arsed bleeping tit bleep gets done out there for something as trivial as jaywalking, he'll be thrown in to an overcrowded, malaria infested jail, and tortured by screws who look like extras from Midnight Express
Lard arsed tit bleep! I’m crying here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does this absolute scruff live in the North East? If not, he has a twin brother who walked past me on Northumberland Street earlier. He looked like a hobo as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does this absolute scruff live in the North East? If not, he has a twin brother who walked past me on Northumberland Street earlier. He looked like a hobo as well.
No he lives near southend, Essex

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this page. I’ve detested this attention seeking lard-globule for many years. I have the misfortune of living in the same town as him and have actually seen him in the flesh a couple of times. The last time I spotted him he was wearing a bright red Coca Cola T-shirt and clearly hadn’t showered for a few days. It looked the Duff blimp had grew legs.

This thread has been a great read and the revelations of his company that was liquidated with £76k worth of debts is fascinating. I’d love to know more about that.
I have a couple of tales to share about this weirdo and his antics but my favourite story is about his stupid potty training book that he sells on Amazon. It’s called Little Budgie Done a Fudgie. A few years back he shared an email that he’d received from the manager of a children’s nursery. One of the parents had gifted the book to them. She read it and contacted him with concerns as she felt it encouraged children to eat their own faeces. hahaha! He took the constructive criticism with the grace you’ve all come to expect when Simon encounters an opinion he doesn’t like…. “Gammon, Bwexit, Kawen, wacist, I waised money for chawity etc etc”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd forgotten about his pottie training book, Little Budgies done a fudgy. He totally has a tit fetish. Which Google tells me is a coprophile. Hi Simon :poop:

Bwexit, Kawen, Wacist. Superb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My second favourite thing about blubber boy is his deranged, pathological obsession with getting his face in our local newspaper. He will do anything to see a photo of his own gurning meathead in an article.

Unbelievably the young writers actually run with his drivel and have enlightened us with some amazing journalistic gems down the years. Such as:

• The time construction workers erected a metal fence in front of a bin. This naturally made the bin lonely and affected its mental health.
  • The time Simons kids teacher gave him a Kit-Kat.
  • Simon puts his daughters artwork in a box instead of putting it on the fridge.
  • Someone parked in a parent and child bay and didn’t have children with them.

He’ll often find a way to use benevolence as cover for his narcissism and self obsession so these will always have a tenuous link to “rAiSiNG aWaREnEsSSsS” of something and of course, his raison d'etre, “you can donate to Simon’s go fund me here…” (100% agree that there’s something fishy with all those). The parent and child article culminated in him appearing on BBC Look East where a camera man accompanied him as he walked round the Asda car park putting leaflets on car windows. It was like watching a sketch from Little Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there more to the thing with the Kit Kat? That sounds utterly bizarre
No. That was literally it. You can read it for yourself here. The article will make you want to gouge out your own eyes but you’ll definitely enjoy the comments section.

---
Here’s a classic example of the great mans selflessness and heroism. Waitrose release a Christmas advert and appeal for donations to Action For Children.

Fatty pops up in the paper wanting a slice of the limelight so he sets up his own Go Fund Me appeal for the same charity off the back of the Waitrose ad.

This is where the guy is seriously bleeping shady. You could of course just donate directly to the charity but no, he wants to act as the middle man. For what purpose we can of course speculate. Then he’ll go and tell anyone who will listen that he’s raised X amount of £‘s. He is such a wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Love the comment about his facebook followers being too thick to see him for what he is. I googled the lonely bin and bleeping hell, he actually named it Eric and set up a facebook page for it where it talks about "my friend, Simon."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love the comment about his facebook followers being too thick to see him for what he is. I googled the lonely bin and bleeping hell, he actually named it Eric and set up a facebook page for it where it talks about "my friend, Simon."
yeah, it’s insane. There are so many articles featuring him on the echo site. Some of the commenters on there have tried to nickname him the Southend Village Idiot and I wish that would stick. But, God I want a peek behind the curtain of all these Go Fund Me pages!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s astonishing how much a grown man cares about likes, followers and validation from the internet

Reactions: 7
yeah, it’s insane. There are so many articles featuring him on the echo site. Some of the commenters on there have tried to nickname him the Southend Village Idiot and I wish that would stick. But, God I want a peek behind the curtain of all these Go Fund Me pages!!!

I can just imagine walking about Southend thinking he's some sort of celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread title: Simon Harris 2: Southend’s Village Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.