Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Geoff Norcott the comedian has a podcast called What Most People Think, he recently had Katherine Ryan on and they were talking about virtue signalling. She said something along the lines of if a male comedian professes to be a feminist the more chaperones you need when you’re around him. Totally reminded me of this guy, he’s such a creep.

Reactions: 13

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Tories are bad! LOL! What a bunch of danglebollocks and jizzwombats! Rishi... more like RICH-i!!!!!

Easy this isn't it? Where's my fifteen grand?

• Haha

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I'm so glad I've found this. I was properly taken in by the idiot but suddenly saw the light! He really is a little weasel isn't he? Ugh. Please.let me join now I am well!

• Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Tries to be a smartarse to some random woman and gets owned. He knows full well what she meant by pronouns in the bio too, the prick.

• Haha

jf99

Chatty Member
His entire online persona is anti gammon. I can't understand why anyone who wasn't a massive raging Tory would have anything against the guy.
Because he’s a arrogant, clout-chasing, unfunny, tedious twat

Hope this helps

Yours,
Never voted Tory ever ever
xx

• Heart
Simon is a hacker now, guys, are we trembling yet?! I could log in to my work computer to find he's made my background say WITCHOFWESTBYFLEET IS A WANKPUFFIN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ok so I swore to never post on this man’s thread as I’m certain he enjoys ppl giving a fuck about his boring content but - has anyone seen him somewhat denounce Jack Monroe on Twitter today?!!! He sounds like he’s scared of saying anything definitively because of her constant breadcrumbing of self harm/suicide but omg some independent critical thought? He may overtake Russ as top of my league table of self obsessed centrist blokes on Twitter 💅🏻

ETA - not up to date on Jack threads so sorry if this has already been said over there

• Haha
  • Wow

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Jesus, sit down Fat Si, you utter fucking clown show.

I went to Eurovision and my mate's mad wife (who is exactly this kind of pointless waster, no job, spends all day posting self important shit like this on social media) tagged along.

She spent the whole time convincing herself that the UK is a TERRIBLE place and everyone hates us, despite all the friends who had come from other countries spending the whole time saying how much they loved it here.

I do wonder what goes on in these terminally online people's heads to make them hate themselves so much.

Your mate's wife at least probably didn't vote leave. Can't get my head round the nerve of someone who bitches so much about Brexit having done that. You'd think he'd keep his fat, chocolate guzzling trap shut.

• Haha
  • Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
People like him have made me embarassed to be left wing.

They play into the hands of those on the right, that we're on the left because we're bitter and jealous of people with more than us.
Agreed 100%. Him, Supertanskii, Broken Bottle Boy, Minge Man, etc. Sure, calling an awful Tory a dickmuffin, wankspangle, clungeotter or whatever is relatively amusing for a good nanosecond... but if the idea is to win by converting existing Tory voters into Labour voters and therefore poll more, then yelling OMG LOL TORIES ARE ALL C*NTS possibly isn't the greatest strategy.

Pkershaw

Is there more to the thing with the Kit Kat? That sounds utterly bizarre
No. That was literally it. You can read it for yourself here. The article will make you want to gouge out your own eyes but you’ll definitely enjoy the comments section.

---
Here’s a classic example of the great mans selflessness and heroism. Waitrose release a Christmas advert and appeal for donations to Action For Children.

Fatty pops up in the paper wanting a slice of the limelight so he sets up his own Go Fund Me appeal for the same charity off the back of the Waitrose ad.

This is where the guy is seriously fucking shady. You could of course just donate directly to the charity but no, he wants to act as the middle man. For what purpose we can of course speculate. Then he’ll go and tell anyone who will listen that he’s raised X amount of £‘s. He is such a wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Oh yes, what a cunt he is. Using his platform to fundraise and help charities. Proper cuntish behaviour that.
Hi Simon you attention seeking melt 👋🏻
Not sure if you were aware but you can start a rave thread about yourself if it would help stroke your fragile ickle ego

I swear half the posts on this thread are mbd under diff names. It's dead.
So obvious! And as for the ‘omgggg he does stuff for charity how can he be vile’
Seriously do we really need to go there?

• Heart
  • Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
When has he engaged regularly here? The people in this thread would run rings around him if that ever happened.

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
It's virtue signalling for the sake of it for his facebook echo chamber. The women winning the Euros this year in no way stops it being 56 years since the men won anything. Just let the women have their own achievement without tying them to the men.

Pkershaw

My second favourite thing about blubber boy is his deranged, pathological obsession with getting his face in our local newspaper. He will do anything to see a photo of his own gurning meathead in an article.

Unbelievably the young writers actually run with his drivel and have enlightened us with some amazing journalistic gems down the years. Such as:

• The time construction workers erected a metal fence in front of a bin. This naturally made the bin lonely and affected its mental health.
  • The time Simons kids teacher gave him a Kit-Kat.
  • Simon puts his daughters artwork in a box instead of putting it on the fridge.
  • Someone parked in a parent and child bay and didn’t have children with them.

He’ll often find a way to use benevolence as cover for his narcissism and self obsession so these will always have a tenuous link to “rAiSiNG aWaREnEsSSsS” of something and of course, his raison d'etre, “you can donate to Simon’s go fund me here…” (100% agree that there’s something fishy with all those). The parent and child article culminated in him appearing on BBC Look East where a camera man accompanied him as he walked round the Asda car park putting leaflets on car windows. It was like watching a sketch from Little Britain.

• Haha