Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did lots of other people Simon. Your point?

Unless Filth Schofield is like a moderately powerful pokemon and gets stronger as the others die, im not sure why the duck he would post that.

In any case he died on the 11th and its been kept quiet for obvious reasons .

twit will post anything to try and be relevant

Reactions: 3
I was about to post the same thing. People don't lose their names upon death, Simon. God, he is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean this is what everyone has done and its why Media outlets stopped doing it

Nothing original

---
And mentioning the Vote leave and polish guy ffs he's a rancid wankstain

Reactions: 7
Simon is a hacker now, guys, are we trembling yet?! I could log in to my work computer to find he's made my background say WITCHOFWESTBYFLEET IS A WANKPUFFIN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God he's an insufferable bleep. You can imagine him as the scruffy gobshite oaf in the office grandstanding loudly about the time he "hacked" the Daily Mail and everyone rolling their eyes at him.

The fact anyone woman has reproduced with him is shocking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's amazing isn't it? People like him and Jack really do actually think shouting 'Tories are cocks' on twitter constitutes an actual useful job. They really do believe it is campaigning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bragging about it again! Simon you are nearly 40, you're not 12. Grow up.

Right.... so the fuckstick hacked the daily mail website like my eldest son hacked my laptop by changing my desktop background to a man in a gimpsuit, when I had left my laptop on and unlocked on the coffee table the last time he was here.
What a thick bleeping bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.