Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where exactly did he pick up this idea that people masturbate angrily over things they don't like? It's really weird. He needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly Simon, if you really hate the UK that much just bugger off and live somewhere else. What's that Simon? You can't afford to? And you don't have a passport anyway? Oh dear Simon.

Reactions: 2
He does my head in, sometimes I back him and other times he is just the worst kind of virtue signaller.

Going after GB News for their coverage of the PS stuff is stupid, they were right to cover it although Eammon Holmes is an odious little man who was publicly lauding PS when he ā€œcame outā€ while now saying his grooming was well known. I see you Eammon,

Simon just goes after the latest trend and tags on, much like Jack Monroe who he canā€™t seem to quite dismiss for fear of upsetting her flying monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As annoying as Jack is at least she is willing to put herself forward and give an opinion - no matter how bizarre, ridiculous, uninformed, clickbaity, smug or repulsive it is. All Simon does is regurgitate talking points from other people and then say "wankspangler" at the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As annoying as Jack is at least she is willing to put herself forward and give an opinion - no matter how bizarre, ridiculous, uninformed, clickbaity, smug or repulsive it is. All Simon does is regurgitate talking points from other people and then say "wankspangler" at the end of it
Or invents his own imaginary conversation, like: ā€œIā€™ll say it again for Keith at the back, something something Meghan send the boats back to the Daily Mail something somethingā€.

And everyone stands up and claps in his replies. Youā€™re the man, Simon! Sticking it to the establishment. As everyone else scrolls past yawning.

If it didnā€™t look like he smells of eggs and wotsits, Iā€™d say he was probably high on the smell of his own farts.

Itā€™s what I donā€™t get with him, Tan, bottle head, that lot. I vote Liberal locally (two-horse race here), generally side with Labour nationally, and probably sway towards being a woke green snowflakeā€¦so why are this lot so utterly unlikable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Look now, Keith is easily offended. Flies off the handle into one of those angerwanks at the drop of a hat. And don't even get me started on Barry and Clive.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly Simon, if you really hate the UK that much just bugger off and live somewhere else. What's that Simon? You can't afford to? And you don't have a passport anyway? Oh dear Simon.

He tweets like this constantly and says so little. What does he suggest as an alternative?

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell, when did he last leave the house? Not seen one of those in about 20 years. Go on you smelly prick, do a tweet about Our Price or Woolworths.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.