Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Harry has slammed the UK Government he will no doubt be very excited to tweet something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fascinated to know how he will defend Harry after he has made an utter tit of himself in court today.

Reactions: 2
He hasn't tweeted all day. Maybe doesn't have the brainpower to think of a defence? I presume it will have been a court full of hateful bigots called Barry and Clive.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He hasn't tweeted all day. Maybe doesn't have the brainpower to think of a defence? I presume it will have been a court full of hateful bigots called Barry and Clive.
Yes no doubt Harry standing up against the horrible British Establishment as shown them up as the hateful bigots they are :sleep:

Reactions: 2
So this is how he chooses to react to the backlash for this deeply misogynistic cartoon that Oxfam were forced to delete? Such an hole.

oxfam.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So this is how he chooses to react to the backlash for this deeply misogynistic cartoon that Oxfam were forced to delete? Such an hole.

View attachment 2223167
Actually Simon, most of us gave up donating to Oxfam years ago when it turned out they were sexually exploiting earthquake victims. But never miss a chance to moan about the ebil terves aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2223167
Are you surprised? he is so desperate
---
Actually Simon, most of us gave up donating to Oxfam years ago when it turned out they were sexually exploiting earthquake victims. But never miss a chance to moan about the ebil terves aye.
Correct. I've given more to them. After all the scandals never again

Reactions: 8
Im sure Saints Harry and Meghan could have just MADE that project happen rather than make a donation. It's a bloody book.

Reactions: 6
His "comprehensive thread" that just so happens to have nothing inside it "joke" is getting so old and tired now.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2223167
I think a lot of them had already stopped donating after the Haiti and Congo sex abuse scandals, or maybe after the allegations of sexual harrassment and bullying from female staff. But you go off, Simon.

And I'd imagine feminist women, who seem to make up the majority of the people unhappy at this, probably make up a.large proportion of Oxfam's donars and volunteers.

God, he's a twit

• Angry
Reactions: 11
White knighting Sturgeon now. It's a big new story so he HAS to comment. But is this really the best he could manage?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.