Simon Harris: Man behaving dadly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't do very well at all. If he had managed to win that poll by even 1 percent then he'd have tweeted about it many, many times about how "WE DID IT!!!" Dan Wooton seems to live rent free in his head. I see he's been tweeting this again - it could just be that lots of people are unfollowing you Simon because you are a cnut.

He's such a cringe beggy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think i need to chill out on him but he get's my back up and very few people online do
He is everything that’s wrong with Twitter in one profile. Which should make him easy to ignore, and I actually *do* have him muted but for some reason I can’t keep away from this thread 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Just had a right morning laugh catching up on the last 5 pages abusing Harris.
Thanks for putting a smile on my face and restoring some faith in humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His latest shite is pretending that he left his child's tablet on his car roof and it miraculously stayed there for a 5 mile trip without falling off. I bet he's already trying to sell the story to the local papers.

FxFjk5eXsAM04ml.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's surely busy trying to think of something hilarious to say about Schofield. Top bants always guaranteed with old Si.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s absolutely everywhere I hate it

it’s always worse when you see a newspaper story or a screenshot of him out of context as well

Reactions: 4
If he was even at least remotely funny, I’d make a point of always calling him ROFL Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.