Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Welcome back to the Spa, where we offer exclusive beauty treatments alongside lobotomies and repeat head injuries in order to cleanse you of the stains left by Scottish Tiktok.

The Pie Ship has docked and is officially sponsoring our next collective breakdown.

All aboard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

beebee789

VIP Member
My tayto account says av been put in the cupboard on the pie ship by Beesus hope den rens no phoned the polis to say some mad wee wummin has been locked in a cupboard by the tayto hoors 🤣
"Police Scotland have released an image of a Pie Ship they now believe may be involved in an intricate kidnapping plot involving several hoors aff a website, including a golden gay bitch who revolves on the wall, Regina George, Kwik Fit's best employee (and her over-employed husband) and a wee auld wifey who takes dog-shaped fridge magnets out for a walk."

Pieship.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
That’s kind of MJ to let us all know about James being in court. Did she ever let us know Stephens age when he had sex with a minor and impregnated her? Did he go to court for that?

Reactions: 17

beebee789

VIP Member
Fat DenRen will be roaming up and down the Clyde tomorrow with her binoculars oot, trying to find this Pie Ship we're always on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Susan on saying someone from Tiktok has sent the police to her door. They mentioned something about fleas to her. Cass hope you've not been grassing on wee innocent Susan. x :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is it with cunts on that app getting high rate pip? Sore toenail? High rate pip. It’s a benefits sanction they’re all needing. Fucking sick of it.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
In the name of the wee man wits all this ?? You fly wee fuckers having a secret thread 😂 here’s me hanging about the fanny vavron thread like wee Rylan hanging about River Island mini boys section and yous are all living it up here 😂😂 ohhh ask & you shall receive my wee pal 😂😂 noo when you go in to the hairdressers ask for the alky Susan oompaloompa bob , they’re inundated with requests for this . It’s the new Rachel from friends do’ 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
The thing is, she's posting videos and instigating a lot of the conversation and reactions with her own behaviour and social media output. A good prosecuting lawyer would be able to argue that she is intentionally doing that in order to cry "unfair trial." A really good prosecuting lawyer would be able to get a charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice, on top of whatever else the bitch gets for what she did to that child.

She is evidently capable of logical thought, as evidenced by her videos and the rational way she can argue her bullshit points. She won't get away with a plea of diminished responsibility due to mental health. If she did what she has been charged with, and it's looking likely, she's done for.

This might be the most fucked up thing i've seen on Scottish Tiktok so far tbh.

• Heart

Bella2920

VIP Member
Does den ren also believe that most of us are working on a pie ship as well? Is that how it works? If I update my tattle to say married to an old millionaire with only a month left to live can I pack in my real job?

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Lee Sutherland on live with Stacy Holmes. Both giving each other legal advice for court.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The seer amount of people in the comments calling it “coven” was making me want to fuck myself off the Erskine bridge.
Coven 😂😂😂😂I work in construction and was on site one day in Glasgow and this lady said to me 'oh I want all new dildo railing in my living room' I had to walk away was hilarious 😂 actually it could have been full stop Denise 🤔

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Lee Sutherland on live with Stacy Holmes. Both giving each other legal advice for court.
There BETTER be screen recordings of this on she'll fish page

While am here - I think case25 deserves a month's leave fae the pie ship for her fabulous work in the wild and nottt because of an infestation or anything like that 👀

• Haha
Stacey does this every time she goes abroad. Books 2 weeks away on Jet2 and when she arrives claims she's not coming back to the UK, then lo and behold two weeks later some legal issue is forcing her back to Scotland. Rinse and repeat. She's batshit insane.