Scottish Tiktok Spa #2 Now Sponsored by The Pie Ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes hoping her and the weans passports get confiscated so they can't leave - it must be sickening for his family having to watch her dragging him around a strange country getting him to speak in court etc. It is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
Lydos hitting a bad yin , somebody called Dave is oot tae get him. He needs to lay aff the green
To make matters worse for the old green psychosis Dave’s got a giraffe 🦒but not sure if it’s going a square go with Lydo’s dug though 😂! Seen in the comments that Lydo grassed the guy who “plugged him” and he got 3 years for it, can’t believe I am typing this but maybe Lydo wasn’t lying about being stabbed after all 😳

Reactions: 5
She can’t just run from social work. They’ll just refer her case onto whatever area she moves into. She said she was there for 25 days. They should stop her benefits, that will get her back quicker than anything.

Reactions: 7
I think it's pretty evident that she has some variant of Paranoid Personality Disorder. She believes everyone is persecuting her and she's completely unable to accept criticism or responsibility for her behaviour.

She should be in the bleeping Spa, not Rosie Bush for her billionth attention-seeking unaliving attempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's pretty evident that she has some variant of Paranoid Personality Disorder. She believes everyone is persecuting her and she's completely unable to accept criticism or responsibility for her behaviour.

She should be in the bleeping Spa, not Rosie Bush for her billionth attention-seeking unaliving attempt.
Absolutely and that cannabis thing she’s smoking is making it ten times worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you're on the run fae the social work etc why the duck would you be filming yer every move on a public platform? She's absolutely lost it. A long time ago. She should be forced back and met at the airport, sectioned and the wee guy taken out of her care. I fear it might be too late for the wee guy though, she's probably fried his nut with all sorts of nonsense.

If you're on the run fae the social work etc why the duck would you be filming yer every move on a public platform? She's absolutely lost it. A long time ago. She should be forced back and met at the airport, sectioned and the wee guy taken out of her care. I fear it might be too late for the wee guy though, she's probably fried his nut with all sorts of nonsense.
It’s constant. I only see the snippets on the shellfish page and sometimes her lives. She is constantly talking tit to that poor boy going on and on and on about his Dad. She’s a master manipulator, the poor soul just agrees with everything she says. I seen her eating in a Chinese restaurant and she brought her own beer. Pure scum. The wean asked her if she would get in trouble again.

It’s constant. I only see the snippets on the shellfish page and sometimes her lives. She is constantly talking tit to that poor boy going on and on and on about his Dad. She’s a master manipulator, the poor soul just agrees with everything she says. I seen her eating in a Chinese restaurant and she brought her own beer. Pure scum. The wean asked her if she would get in trouble again.
Haha, was this in Glasgow?

Reactions: 2
Never heard of her I’ve been invested a few days 🤣 what’s her username have searched stayace but not sure I have the right one

a local lad has started doing lives with Rydo and king so that’s drawn me into this but I feel so far behind I have no clue what’s going on half the time 🤦‍♀️ very entertaining though
---
Found her 😳😳

Last edited:
I have no clue what’s going on half the time 🤦‍♀️ very entertaining
If it’s any consolation- I have been here from the rise of Rydo - the dick formerly known at Scotty, and I have no clue what’s going on half the time 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Mad Mental Janines back live , her chins longer that ever wits she done to her coupon noo 😭😂
Pretending she’s no been on the app, we’ve awww seen the screen shots and comments of ye degrading woooomen ya bunnet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mad Mental Janines back live , her chins longer that ever wits she done to her coupon noo 😭😂
Pretending she’s no been on the app, we’ve awww seen the screen shots and comments of ye degrading woooomen ya bunnet 😂
… I think I saw that on discord…. and in the next breath I’ve not been on the app and I even stopped going on the discord 🙄!

Of course 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯 Mags Hunter Ben is in about her 🙄
I wonder what Rosie will think seeing as she is close to Ben , and Rosie ( and her friend who suffered from DV) was one of the ones Janine was trolling on discord whilst pretending she wasn’t on tiktok

Reactions: 8
Stacey does this every time she goes abroad. Books 2 weeks away on Jet2 and when she arrives claims she's not coming back to the UK, then lo and behold two weeks later some legal issue is forcing her back to Scotland. Rinse and repeat. She's batshit insane.

Reactions: 14
Stacey does this every time she goes abroad. Books 2 weeks away on Jet2 and when she arrives claims she's not coming back to the UK, then lo and behold two weeks later some legal issue is forcing her back to Scotland. Rinse and repeat. She's batshit insane.
I wonder how many extra cases she has to pay for to take her documents wae her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.